Saturday, March 1, 2008

Daughter gives my gift

In this year in the Mother's

Daughter likes to eat the ice cream of ice cream very much the thing of this kind, however her body because spleen and stomach weakness, she can not eat as other childrens a lot. Occasionally, eat one time, she is happy and disastrous. Sometimes, see that other childrens eat , she admires in side land look at , want to let one to lick to her very much , is what flavour. Sometimes she eats some fruits can also resemble to eat ice cream the same lick slowly, play. See her that to intoxicate happy appearance, I when side straight smile. It is taken off that sometimes, I can also buy one to her to taste, have but bought afterwards, I say that I also want to eat , she grudges very much , but can give still , can say merely every time , you can only lick , can not bite a big mouth. I decide. Result I tolerate tooth is ice-cold to bite a big mouth. She is not glad. I say: Ai , my tooth why is so not obedient, meeting ice cream want to bite. She has also smiled.

Remember that May 2005 is , she is just 4 years old. When one and her aunt plays , has done hand carelessly, result pain for quite a long time, it is also swelling. Before this exactly she has fallen Jiao, skill a little fracture , have not settled well yet. This pain I think that have painful there. Have not also minded. Having passed one day her pain get do not be all right really, it is seen that I bring her to go to hospital orthopedics. As a result, the doctor of there has seen , hearing me have said some condition , say that is all right , have opened two boxes to diminish inflammation medicine has not been in charge of. Have been 3th day she is the same still to ache , I bring her the hospital nearby home sees , after the doctor of there hears me to say have grabed to grab her hand say that possibility is to have taken off , had better pat film. The result of racket film is really to have taken off. So, that doctor receives to him. This doctor is also not the orthopedics doctor , but also understands. Have received afterwards daughter dares not lifted handle still, or saying , it is painful. So that doctor says that you take this result to go the big doctor ask the academy doctor to receive to be all right. Then think loud land say , not should , should receive. Then as I say that you think of way to let her move that hand to see to ache, do not ache. So I say for daughter that grab her ear if her hand can be lifted I buy ice cream to her to eat. She says: " is true? " I say that is true. So he very carefully handle lifts have felt next ear, do not ache , I have loosened tone. That doctor has also loosened tone. As a result, I realize my promise to her to eat ice cream, she is very happy.

That day of the Mother's Day of this year, we have gone her domestic aunt, at noon, our adult has slept , she shows Costa Rica beginning with her, is playing , it is not good to is so noisy that I sleep. Afterwards, I also do not know when have slept , blow to wind to cool to wake up, get up to have a look, my blanket roll when on the ground, the wallet of inside does not be also seen , they two also have no sound. I guess possibility has taken money to buy ice cream have eaten. After going to drawing room, I see wallet on sofa. Fortunately, have not taken wallet to go down. Error a little while they have come up , I open the door to see that she is angry land stare at her with eye, on her hand, grab a money, seeing me to lift the money begun say " return many is few and first. " I have not managed them. Wait for until they have come in. I ask: It is whose idea. She shows elder brother to say that is hers. She does not make sound. After asking clear condition, I say: Your two is introspected , go surface wall has thought. She table elder brother does not be willing very much land have gone , because his papa has been angry. Daughter would not go lately. Because it has not been so always , have not punished her surface always wall error. I have been angry. She has been punished.

This is the gift

I am reviewing: It

No comments: