Saturday, March 1, 2008

At last, have received false currency

The angel - of my home sometimes air is devil when geting the method of sinking. Again go up hospital donation today , donation, the receipt money of hospital Yuan in discovery my fund has a false currency of 10 Yuan, however, have not confiscated. Original is last night I when drugstore donation, others seeks to me, I have not discovered unexpectedly. At last, have received false currency.

Last Sunday, let daughter have swum , she is very happy , but has a little suffered heatstroke very repeated probably after returning , so goes to school yesterday, I say that if today, school has swimming, she can not swim , has also said with her teacher. Have not thought that when I go to school to take her , what she wear is the clothing of others. Teacher says that she sees that others swims , it is played that she plays in side , plays , it is slippery. I think that daughter is intentionally slippery to go down. Because it is thought of that she sees water. Last year at the end of October, I bring her to return native land , as a result, she sees the brook before her grandmother domestic door , says unexpectedly that to swim and show with her, elder brother has really gone down when playing , it have to be wet to return to do clothing , know that have feared , dare not see me. Luckily that day is not very cold , is surely to fall ill otherwise. It is not the spring time that rises water luckily , gives water otherwise to rush to run do not know. Really, take her to have no method.

As a result last night, one of her meal has not been eaten , says that has a headache , belly is not comfortable , it does not be come out that wanting to vomit again vomit. I know , am surely to have fallen ill , have not had a fever however yet. Have no method , have to go to drugstore to buy some medicine. If it is former, I may scare to bring her , go to hospital at once, however, there are current experience it is also not to have so feared. As a result when buying medicine, others seeks the false currency that has a 10 Yuan in my money, I have not discovered unexpectedly. It is the first time that I take false currency, before, others says the what of false currency, I always rejoice to sink by oneself, take , today is taken at last , is still 10 Yuan well, only.

I put that 10 Yuan in wallet , so as remind

No comments: