Saturday, March 1, 2008

Li Bai, are you sorry?

Study at school recently the daughter of former class has studied " a lot of poems ", as soon as studying , remember that also, interest is very thick, think of always in mouth do not stop , so Hu, I can also carry. When this lets all share:

One, sunshine incense burner raw purple

2, the sunshine money of 5 Yuan of

3, bed former clear moonlight,

4, Li Bai arrives Hainan Island , sees

" these poems " go up the little nephew of primary school bring from his school to return my home. I have heard , am so true that can't help being not flavour. We have been ancient poem immortal when they have had no respect and appreciation at heart. Ai, Li Bai, have you heard that you are sorry?

It is whose your work that I do not know " these poems do ", it is pupil, it is still middle school student, is still , , , I have still discovered that there is doggerel on the child toy bank note of a face value of 50 Yuan:

The level each

For 3 years, beautiful Costa Rica nobody of level catches up , as soon as in 4 years, the color wolf of level piles up , for 5 years, the love letter of level flies all over the sky, the mandarin duck of the level of 6 years a pair as.

This does not know is whose masterpiece, a little exaggerate , but also do not have no fact. Use however a little do not suit in the stage of primary school, perhaps, I do not know. I know now junior school student, high school student becomes pair in pairs is still quite many. Not know this is inevitable social phenomenon still why. I fall down to 5 at last , go to big since childhood to know that follow the error of rule rules life.

I hope after my daughter grows up

No comments: