Thursday, April 17, 2008

Colleague cable words

" sting bell . . . . . ." I am washing

I: Feed,

A Hua: Which

I: Wash clothing

A Hua: Go

I: You how to have time to go around street , stir-fry just as fish. I prepare to knock Luo Da Gu land seek you , having called some of telephones can't seek person , always work overtime. Last Sunday, a man misses you very much , wants to see you , as a result, you work overtime.

A Hua:

She knows " Na

I: I say this group

A Hua: Yes,

I: Today

A Hua: Take vacation , there are few

I: It is so good. Do not go to

A Hua: Your rich

I: At noon, my daughter

Actually, daughter does not have meal home at noon, is today

A Hua: Is oh, she

I: Accompany you tomorrow

A Hua: Oh, still make

I: That you few

A Hua: There are

I: It is No. 19 , values positive

I understand that the holiday of their

A Hua: That day does not

I: Class adds

It is high that they

A Hua: Looking back

I: Is Ma.

A Hua: Do not have a

I: Bai

A Hua:

Have hung telephone. I think: Now, they have year well to take vacation , former I when that has no. A Hua is the colleague before me , goes to work in a workshop, and we have still cohabited for two years, suit together have rented a set of two Fang Yis the house of hall, she now still lives in that. So, feelings is quite good. It is also very casual to speak. However, they now has year to take vacation also thanks for us is away from factory. The labour law of original here has long stipulated have year to take vacation , but do not give us worker in factory Xiu, gives cadre Xiu. Afterwards, when that group of our person makes factory, what - - come out together have the persons more than 300. Making noise want to mend in factory to taste mention year take vacation matter. We have not mended , but they have got. This also calculates " predecessors plant tree, future generations enjoys the cool ".

A Hua, sorry. Have

No comments: