Thursday, April 17, 2008

Daughter and classmate man" cancel shoulder to put up the back "

" Classmate I when is preceding " daughter says that makes off at once , schoolbag is carrying to jolt. Send daughter in the morning to study at school , go to school side to want a road , so push vehicle. After having passed road, person is many, whole carry schoolbag, dress school takes , on young tender face, write fully the flower of pure motherland. Also have certainly already is motherland " very tall big tree" I with my same kinds.

For the safety of motherland flower, I " this very tall big tree ", certainly, will cherish them , can only so push vehicle to go forward , is still my merely big tree mainly , is still not enough for " very tall " , still study the reason of ability.

Daughter when is preceding to run , I am going at the back. I see forward , have not also seen Classmate she that I know , do not know that the person that she will catch up is who after all. When will soon go to school entrance, I just see her with a classmate " cancel shoulder put up the back " land embrace mutually have to say that there is smile to go. Classmate Na sees than daughter short very likely first, my again careful one, day , that classmate seems male classmate , sees schoolbag color, the schoolbag of general schoolgirl is not those color, and hair is also short male first son. " she why and Classmate Na is so good, see that they seem very happy appearance. " I say at heart.

Until checking entrance , she also does not wait for me, go unexpectedly really with Classmate Na to study garden go. " A Ying, A Ying " she has not heard. Her kettle and lunch-box are returned in my vehicle basket. " A Ying and A Ying" pay no attention to me still. " this kid, having got friend do not want old mother. " my heart says. They have entered campus to sink to go to few steps , have stoped suddenly to say that some what seems to have again recalled what. This daughter of " A Ying and A Ying " has heard , return beyond the limit to me this goes. Classmate Na also looks back at the same time. As soon as I see face, appearance is to resemble boy , is quite lovely. However I also should not affirm is not. Is in charge of him.

Daughter has received thing to go in. I always look at besides

Seem that daughter has own good friend. It looks as if, she has very much happy error in school, it would be returned for quite a long time just that finishing the school day every day in the afternoon to want in school play. It is good to study rope skipping to study very much. As good friend is not boy, I think that that is not important, they are such is pure. So long as them are happy, are meddlesome. However, again big point will maintain distance , is then perhaps, them also meeting. Is?

No comments: