Thursday, April 17, 2008

Supermarket has not broken up money seek to customer, replace with sugar

Supermarket has not broken up money seek to customer, replace with sugar. I do not know whether this kind of practice is a kind of practice of not respect consumer's rights and interests and cheating customer.

Today, I buy vegetable in a supermarket. Receipt silver settlement after, receipt silver Yuan ask whether I have the scattered money of 7 angles or 2 angles, if have no her, it is to seek 3 candy to me. I have checked wallet, a angle that has only money scattered money.

She gives me 3 candy. Those candy use glue in bags put in receipt silver Taiwan. Give me the sugar on hand , have no place of production , have not also produced date , also have no name. If she does not say this, is sugar. Perhaps, nobody knows that this is sugar.

" why seek my sugar?

" I am not to have said with you? Have not broken up money, I seek sugar to you. With me really, have no scattered money of a angle. " receipt silver Yuan one side says , one side pulls the receipt silver machine son of steamer tray to me to see.

" you how to be so all right , this already is not first

" we also have no method,

I am on hand to grab

Perhaps, I should sympathize with supermarket this kind of practice, perhaps, bank really has no scattered money of a angle to change. But as a chain supermarket and large scale supermarket, though, it is not very famous , is not international chain. Should also not occur such matter again and again. Our customer how to know these sugars is not is supermarket sells not go out? Are you overdue? This seems to force customer buies sugar is the same. If every customer loses few angle money when doing shopping , also takes thing to replace , does supermarket agree? Today is the money of a angle can't change , there is this kind of practice, afterwards can the money of a Yuan can't change , are you also so? Do you do not remove this kind of possibility? Perhaps, the price of this 3 sugars not triangle money, however, this is not surely unexpectedly that customer wants. Supermarket has not also informed , does shopping to want since match the scattered money of a angle , seeks candy otherwise.

Ai, happen to chatter.

No comments: