Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A lifetime of good person is safe

Recently, the good person who has liked to hear Li Na is lifetime safe, a very old very old song . . . . . .. Worry flows with sound of singing to shed , return times of -Na-Fan-Huang, when remembering son, that is lovely to play companion , remembers us for those days that part, Ying writing, collect positive older sister, Li the more, Ying Ying, put only on the banquet in that day parting " same a lifetime of good person safety "

My young not complete meaning of clear parting. Stupid stupid can't also see them again after thinking. Not know original far-off regions is one lifts the distance of leg. Have fallen down to ignorance deeply wound pain.

Ying writing - - - - - yesterday is still quarreling , today is differentiated , has not gone to send you when parting , but far go to truck bring me is infinite and horrified and the first impression for parting: Pale sunshine, far go to truck, the crowd of leaving, still have one confused I,( 5 years old)

Remembering you go before today I go to your home to play. The thing in your home 5 flowers tie , toy had been also received to get up, leave have only the doll of a junk. We so take baby to pass domestic home. I ask you that you will go where, you say Guangdong, Guangdong when is which, you say that very very , than going , Long installs. Then, we begin to quarrel , because with the problem that certain older sister plays ( children minute faction), do not break up joyfully. In second day, papa lets me to get up: " Ying writing will go to Guangdong , you are good friend , send her , " I frustrate to say: " I do not pool in( dialect is the meaning paid no attention to ) she , old machine seat( dialect is stingy meaning), " nature draws old pa one curses , " afterwards you can't also see her again , " old pa says that leaves your home with old mother to help to move thing.

I cry and have reached , arrive balcony to look over to your home to go, see a lot of uncle aunt, a lot of children. Uncles and aunts are moving a chest truck goes up , you and children play well happy. I have seen to see luggage for quite a long time, have gone up vehicle , uncles and aunts have stoped , childrens break up , your mother leads along you and uncles beckon with aunts good-bye, then, have been put rail cars in port, then, your pa mother has also gone up vehicle , turns to leave slowly, uncle aunt and childrens are beckoning to truck , cry out loudly "good-bye", your excitement beckon from vehicle first window to outside people good-bye, see to have cannot see , crowd has broken up , I ask grandmother that I will go where seek you to play , grandmother says that can't seek , do not know why " I Wa Wa " cry.

I have experienced parting for the first time , have known that it is sorry to be leaving. However at that time I do not know sad not only leave, it is also sorry as leaving. It can be transfered also that so, I expect my home every day, it is rapid to adjust Nanning or Guangdong, and them together , often tangle papa at that time to say that to go to Nanning to go to Guangdong , papa always comforts me to say quickly, 20 years , not bad at that time is not realistic quickly , now I foundation does not be willing to accept old pa old mother to leave dragon state to Nanning or Chong the fact of left work, this signifies that I have broken with the finally a relation of dragon state, and I will blend in this one by oneself long ago to injure me , like my city.

The departure that collects positive older sister most lets me sad, in that year, I am 6 years old , study former class. At that time I is she little follow fart insect, she is my first history monitor, as if this history departure is the same, I and more than 3 is the same and sad , suddenly, what has had no what to want weight , has no person and then is protecting you at the side , have no person to compromise you again, nobody spoils you again, in the primary school of the morning sun, I begin to step open own step. At that time is that to cry , tear heart split lung, is still kilocalorie vehicle, sunshine, crowd, having changed one to cry get dark all around I. Would not recall time of that sadness again specifically , is tentatively so and brief.

7 years old, Li leave dragon state the more, 12 years old Li leave this world the more. His parting lets me be deep-rooted to imprint on the mind. Such distance foundation can do nothing about it to shorten , such parting nearly becomes to part. Have a chat every time with writing in childhood matter, talk about Li Yue Shi we simultaneous silence. Leting the grief in heart slowly weak go , I have simple have liked Li the more, like with him together feeling. Parting banquet goes up us two quietly the feast with noisy departure, runing on corridor see the ancient bridge of place together, in childhood, like to chat with him, I ask him that you can return , he says his meeting, he says that his grandmother grandfather is here. I smile , am foolishly stupid to smile. He really the summer vacation after one year has returned , that day, I am well happy, because Ying writing has returned , return from collecting positive older sister , all again together. May I have not thought of . . . . . .. I see health for the last time he. For the last time when seeing him, he has been critically ill, , , , 12 years old, sensible Ying-Wen-La- and me tell the story of early childhood with him, those we common possess have, see those Fan yellow photograph, the expectation of stupid me tomorrow he can leave hospital , have not realized completely that this is our final one side, " I want well the . . . . . . of carry on " the final . . . . . . . . . . . of a word that he gives us. We can do, only it is well living.

12 years old, is still 12 years old, Ying sister departure. My second history monitor, ' sorry, is it good that really sorry, I excuse me wrong? " at heart words she can't also hear again, I very glad she can leave , would not she returns again. Dragon state has filled with her nightmare and wound pain , in which has me to her wound pain. My cardialgia has to be cried , have cried for a evening, nobody knows , that I give her wound, when she most has no the most lonely time of helping , do you know that what is painful? Very pain need not express always, she depository when at heart, a little younger sister that she most likes gives her pain, last 4 years loneliness. I also do not be willing to intervene her life again, even if now I have known her contact way, I also will not stupid stupid beg her to forgive. Because of me must for me is to pay out cost , I can not is touching the wound in her heart , reveal the wound that has been about to heal up , let this kind of at heart suffering accompany me , hope sincerely that she forgets me thoroughly, hoping that her happy life is continued.

Have written a lot of writing about parting. Departure of some good good friends has no to be in time to take notes. Current traffic developed we can often see one side for a year. On our get-together, they call frequently " the defense person of my wheat field ", because of me is leave any. This song on get-together will choose , singing frequently sing all to cry into a group. Encourage mutually, well alive . . ..

" who can is together drunk with me, gathering

No comments: