Thursday, April 17, 2008

This is not fair

Daughter has full May in this year, is 6 years old. Many matters are that she does , I miss her should self does , so have benefit for her. It is that she washes to take a bath to wash hair to happen, however, she washes not clean, sometimes, I help her to inspect - - , separate two days to her to wash once.

That day in the evening, I have washed for her , then take a bath by oneself. May after she wears clothing, say that to see , I take a bath , because I have seen that she takes a bath. I say that do not be all right. Then, close door to die. She is always crying besides door: Mother opens the door , mother opens the door! Just begin , I still give a speech with her , say laughable words, it is happy to draw her. May she pays no attention to. Afterwards, I pay no attention to her. She sees that I pay no attention to her, have still turned off my lamp - - switch is besides door.

I have washed to open the door as soon

As soon as she sees , I have opened the door , come in , it is come down that the clothing that pulls me will be taken off by me, weight is washed one time. This daughter is really unreasonable. I pay no attention to her, go balcony airs towel. She is straight pulling my clothing, follow me to cry , want me to wash once again. Afterwards, she has changed upper garment, is then angry land run on bed to lie.

I arrive room to say for her: Why want to see mother take a bath , the body of mother is what, you have known. Mother has not also seen that you take a bath , mother is to help you to take a bath. " you have seen when helping me to take a bath that I take a bath , and I have not seen you, this is not fair! " she cries to say. Originally, she will be fair! " you will wash tomorrow twice , let me see twice , mend today " she says. " oh, " I think that I must say with her: Sometimes fair is can not.

" that you in childhood always is I gang you take a bath , are you that what to be done? You still pull urine on my the body in childhood , shit on my the body, I now shit , do not be all right in your trip of the body? " I say. " the dung that you pull is so many, I am so few as pulling " she says. " that I pulls is a little " I say. " do not be all right , you can control , do not pull , completely on my the body " she says. " you have pulled in childhood is so many, I now pull once only, may? " " do not be all right still! " she says. " this as , and it is not each matter , will be as others , is just fair. " I say. Daughter is calm gradually.

" you now is little, there are many matters, do can not, mother helps you to do. Etc. mother old , do do not move , you may help mother to do. For example, mother can not move , you will hold mother to take a bath , help mother to take a bath , help mother to wear clothing. As incorrect? " she has only vague idea land look at me. " you see , grandmother is in Jiangxi , mother now not when grandmother side, if grandmother can not move , mother can't also help her, she pities! " I say. " there are still other persons in home " daughter says. " yes, it has other persons, but on world only mother most also has only daughter well for daughter, is good for mother. Daughter and mother are most intimate! It is known that you have grown up. " I say.

Yes, what is fair? I miss my mother, is so many for me to have undertaken , it may be current , I also can not when her side. If which day, she can not really move , that pities! When arriving , I can help her what? Can I guard every day in her side?

Daughter, you want fair time

No comments: