Thursday, April 17, 2008

Daughter does not see

At half past 6 in the morning, when I get up , daughter has also woken up , takes off toilet , again runs to return bed and has gone up. But it is not to have returned own bed , but has been our room. Old in public return sleep , she runs to go up , has lived in the entire body whole cover of the own den brain of steamed bread of corn with towelling coverlet, then as soon as moving , also do not move. I know what she will play.

I am doing morning meal. Old is public

I make breakfast.

" A Ying gets up to study

" Ai , old is public, daughter

" will not , you seek

" bed next have also had no , are you to have stolen to thief? Will not , just now I still see that she goes to toilet , what thief is so bold, we have woken up , he dare also steal. " I think loud land say. Daughter does not make sound still. Admire her really.

" old is public ,

The daughter of " Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha . .

" Ai , it is come to here

This is interesting daughter,

No comments: