Thursday, April 17, 2008

Open the meeting of head of family( one)

In the evening, go to nephew school open the meeting of head of family, afternoon has called telephone to old public call him evening must have supper home, in the evening, she will take care of daughter. Old public cooperate very much, however, daughter does not cooperate!

I have had supper very

" I will change clothing? " I ask that old is public. The clothing worn because of my the body, at home return may, it is not very good to go out to seem , do not denote material , but is pattern collocation. The school of nephew is private noble school. Going out have the good image that is also the respect for self!

" do not want. You, I still

" mother, you, it is very beautiful! You have changed waiting , is meeting outside the man that has not married , it is miserable to think that you have not also married , " this daughter real is person little ghost is big, also do not know to take to study.

" yes, have run under etc. with others,

" I change one still. " so I have changed

Original daughter has

" I will bring a bottle of water? "

" not, mother, you bring still

" is good, I bring. " my side changes shoe side to say ," you will hear papa words under etc. , must sleep at nine o'clock waiting for until papa tells story to you" it is never so that I do not know , still why matter. Me, it is wordy. Per night, it is that I tell story to daughter , fools her to sleep , although now not uses uproar. Old is public that never happened before. Old public depend on daughter very much, I am afraid of old public do indefinite she, just sleep to do good night. I also know that this head of family will reach night to just return. Sometimes, I think that others can replace me and the daughter of taking care , but always a little does not rest assured in heart , a little does not give up. So, it is not good, really tired really!

It is because I speak sleep that I do not know , say to tell story , still why matter. Daughter has changed mind suddenly. She will go with me, no matter we how to say her, do not hear. I go out , she also goes out at the same time, her meal has not been eaten yet. " open head of family can not bring child, and to just return very much in night influence you sleep " " do not be all right , will follow mother together " also hold me tightly, seem this go will really do not return. " Ai , you seem to give birth is away from die do not be the same. It is this well. " old near public when seem to watch the scene of bustle shape. He blames me to speak , says that is so many, go if wanting to go Ma. I also blame the own mother of old woman. But at heart is also blaming him, if his normally many pipe daughters, daughter will not also so adhere one of my person. I say that he will discuss self well.

Ai, go and can not go , do not go

" straight preparation goes , this

" she does not follow big devil at home , is to go with me" " that you 3 go , let big devil bring little devil in that to play, then, you return from registering. " " also can only such " I am not glad at heart.

" still all all reputation is big, our

Have no method,

We dozen go. 3 persons take public vehicle, also want the 5 angles of 7 Yuan, dozen also only 10 Yuan. Result, that road is repairing road , after red light, have stoped three times , have spent binary money. All the way last daughter seeks me to speak , I like to manage appearance paid no attention to.

Until school can still sink , begins. Originally, is first principal to speak some matters of school , then have a meeting again on class from teacher in charge of a class. We have seen under that of teacher in charge of a class registers to see nephew , he watches television in dormitory, homework has been finished , bath is also washed. Actually, board is also quite good, life has law very much. Have spoken conversation with him , have a meeting. When we arrive again, meeting has begun. I have heard meeting is public with old to consult: I bring daughter first to go home , he has a meeting here. He has replied. Then, I have hit again with teacher in charge of a class to call , bring daughter to go home. It is not so , daughter just sleeps tonight in better night , does not remember bed tomorrow morning very repeated.

We again is dozen return , because just pass

After returning , she takes a bath

She has slept , is near, younger sister posts a letter to cease: 3 pigs return pigsty, have no? I return: Both ends has returned , one public is still driving. Ask reimbursement for fare 25 Yuan to me. She returns: It is good, 3 250s.

No comments: