Thursday, April 17, 2008

Innocent daughter

It is returned that daughter is received at noon by the kindergarten before her, I take her at sub-district entrance to have meal home. The day before yesterday, two returns from comparing night , has many persons probably, teacher also does not know person. Yesterday, they return early, when I descend the stairs , she goes to downstairs. " Wa, today, it is so early! " " Wu Wei Ming mother sends me error, she says if you need not to be domestic , I go to her home to have meal " daughter says. Wu Wei Ming is classmate of her kindergarten , also lives in this sub-district, as her also is kindergarten receives to return have meal at home. " oh " I see Wu Wei Ming mother goes to pass , she has also seen me. I wave to her to wave.

Have eaten meal, I am washing bowl. Daughter error: " mother, can you need not to be domestic tomorrow? " " why? " I feel that am strange! " because of I think of tomorrow go Wu Wei Ming home has meal " " is so , it is good, afterwards if mother has no time , at noon when can not do meal, you go to his home to have meal. " " not Ma, I think of tomorrow " " that does not be all right , can not always bother household "

Daughter is so. She thinks that

Sometimes I meeting speaks me with her in childhood matter, she also likes to hear specially. Has heard afterwards, she says: " mother, you are well stupid, you why do not call grandmother current livelihood you, now, it is bitter that birth sinks , have not so pitied. " " yes, I am not as clever as you , know that call mother now to give birth to you. " I smile say. Daughter says that she is sensible , she is also not sensible, say that she is not sensible, she again understands a lot. However she will not resemble our adult so place matter, she works is such frankness, is such is innocent to have no evil, without evil, it has to be a little selfish.

Sometimes in home, a little leave meal, I and her pa can snatch to eat. Near she when can't look at sound. Former part time, her uncle has come , is with us for quite a long time. When I and her pa snatch surplus meal to eat " you do not snatch , giving uncle eat " she says suddenly in side. When she at heart, uncle is kinsfolk , but has no pa mother still to kiss. So surplus meal he eats. Afterwards, I tell her that uncle is guest at our home, we will resemble to treat guest , is the same to treat him, can not give surplus meal him to eat. " she has only vague idea to nod. Still having once eat fish, it is little that fish compares , I have eaten the flesh of fish on fish the back to her , leave first end and bone. I is those to hold to eat. She has seen , wants her uncle to eat right off since I hold her uncle bowl in bowl. Still mending a sentence to" count carefully" do her uncle to do not know whether to laugh or to cry. It is also very difficult to do me. Because she fears that I block fishbone. Sometimes, I and her pa have lived carelessly to card, near she when worry to flow out tear. Perhaps, it is important that she feels that her uncle has blocked , sinks. This is the psychology of child. She does not be in charge of others, is glad and not glad , she will not be in charge of , is suitable and not suitable. She still does not understand character place matter. And our adult lives very repeated!

Daughter has time to compare timidity , dare not ask words loudly, still having is not is willing to call one very much, also is not very courteous. I teach her to say: Greet to be courteous , see acquaintance to say hello. If not words, others will say that you are the child who does not understand courtesy. " that also nobody says that I do not understand courtesy? " " others meeting is saying at heart , you again do not know. You see if you see a person on avenue, you at heart very disagreeable he, you can say 'Wo Hen Tao Yan Ni' for him, will not. " daughter laughs. Yes, daughter where know others at heart words.

Society is so complex, human nature is so complex! Daughter surely does not understand! When she has understood , she will feel that is tired! When she has learnt character place matter, she will feel childhood is such is pure, it is innocent, beautiful!

Our adult what have tasted not repeated? At our many times, will put on mask to behave , is not? We at heart think of and mouth goes up say , sometimes, it is completely different. However, we also have no method! If we do not understand a little character place the "philosophic theory" of matter, few understandings society is complex, seldom know the good and evil of human nature. We will can do nothing about it to subsist , sell to person still help number bank note. Will harm to person to die.

I miss daughter can learn character place slowly matter, can protect self! But I miss daughter no matter will not lose her some time is pure! I hope only that she can protect self! Such she will not error has to be very tired!

No comments: