Thursday, April 17, 2008

I no matter, I will wait to deliver Jing come

Sending daughter to study at school will soon see sub-district entrance at sub-district entrance when returning , lean the place of road , have the person of a pile to surround together. " have again had an accident? " I say at heart. See as soon as coming up. Really, have had an accident , look however , is not very serious. " it is not bad " say in my heart.

A man, right leg bends to level put when on the ground, left leg is bent , sole land, both hands hold left knee place, sit when on the ground. I have not seen behind man where he injures , have not also seen his front. On a pair of shoe, it is grey completely , still has red, yellow green spot above, clothing is also dirty, it should be construction worker to look. Side is oblique to pour a old bicycle, bicycle is that the scholar of one turns in the past. I have understood. This one sits when on the ground man ride vehicle west from east, scholar driver original drive east from west, result, think left turn go to sub-district entrance north. It is so, they want to have bumped against.

Surrounding in the person that sees , man is in the majority , and they still your one speech I one language land for that man says what. I know these men, 10 persons have 9 persons yes scholar driver. Because in my sub-district, a lot of scholar driver lives , daily sub-district entrance has a lot of scholar vehicle to park , add other vehicles again, sub-district entrance is a name is consistent its car park on-the-spot , and do not receive parking cost. , especially morning and evening, scholar driver handover class, that is lively and outstanding.

A man squats when on the ground, on hand take the money of 200 Yuan to ask that sit when on the ground man. " you want how much money after all , say that counts " " I do not want money, I will wait to deliver Jing come " that man that is injured says. " deliver Jing have come , with you, have again pasted adhesive tape, say not settle " side another man road. " I no matter, I will wait to deliver Jing come , deliver Jing have come , it is that my mistake is my mistake. " that man says very stubbornly. " Ai , you say that a number gives you money , buy medicine. " another man says. I know that these persons want to spend money soon to send this man to go , deliver Jing have come , have troubled very much. However, this man is to pay no attention to them.

" Ai , you do not wait for that all are nearly impossible to mix , you do not make things difficult for me. " the man on hand who takes money says. I think that this person should be the driver of that scholar vehicle. " I no matter , I will wait to deliver Jing come " sit when on the ground man say. Now, a man rides single vehicle to give sit when on the ground man a mobile phone. Man receives to handle machine have put in trousers bag. " you have called to shout to deliver Jing , is? A " the man that squats in place asks. Being sit when on the ground man reply. It is to can not send this man that that man on hand who takes money spends money soon, but, have shaken to shake the head , have given the another man of side money , another man has received money , and has given another man, this man has put money into pocket.

I do not know the "traffic accident" here have had how many times. Yesterday when I buy vegetable , in this side, am also to surround the person of a pile, than today slightly 1 p.m.. A man knee is injured to bleed. I have not come up to see , it is what matter to not know after all. It should be also collision.

Say sentence true words, riding vehicle every day to send daughter study at school , on the right way, I still do not worry about that pour worrying at this sub-district entrance. Because here, the vehicle that turns a corner is too many, and speed is returned very quickly. Go up going home from work, next going home from work person is also many. Because this section is gold section, this road is trunk road. So, there are many quantity of stream of people. I am very careful and very little every day , sometimes, it is past to push vehicle straightforwardly to go. I may dare not to let daughter have what mishap.

I have gone. Also not bosom

I am thinking: Why can't all count slowly? Surely have an accident quickly easily. And have had an accident , have no benefit for any one side. If fall down to deformity or desperately, isn't that is more miserable.

Friends count slowly.

No comments: