Thursday, April 17, 2008

Light rail, when can you repair?

In the morning, younger sister again calls

" former two days I want to call to you, his pa says

" with you, son again does not drink water , and does not eat green vegetables , is now dried since fall, this how to be all right " I very air has to say. " is that normally, you spoil , do not force him to eat green vegetables , you spoil your son, than me, spoiling daughter return all previous harm. "

" I let him to drink water

" let him to wash every day will

I am not glad, true very much , do not want to have run. Just sit , and will go. , there, it is repairing road , dust flies all over the sky, eye opens do not drive. Etc. public vehicle will wait very for a long time. However, nephew, also do not have the heart to not go. Child actually also blames the pitiful. Checking life surely have no , will not again take care of self well by oneself at home. Ai, go.

" you gang I rush honey water

" it is good

The honey in home for quite a long time , dare

So, have bought apple and a pear

Send arrive , his school is doing exercises during the break. Until having finished , give him thing. Pitiful, real speech is difficult. I think suddenly that his throat may be not only the reason of drinking water less. Perhaps, it is still the reason with empty body. Should eat a little more to grow the thing of overcast moist lung. This child is so since childhood, one cries throat wants dumb well few days. There is problem just like vocal cords. Look at his Islam room , is sorry at heart. Parents gain a little more money, for own career. Bitter is child. However, this times also have what method?

Wait for public vehicle when returning , exactly a regular bus just sits , preceding is red light, vehicle has stoped a long strip. I come , beckon before the door of rail cars in port, miss driver can open the door let I go up. This driver is very law-abiding , does not open the door. I have no method , have to go toward station.

I wait for until etc. have turned all the way, vehicle has passed another road, go the same way to turn few classes have , have no that road vehicle that I take. " why matter , repair road do not also wait so for a long time. Other vehicles also when this passes , have also come very quickly. " I say at heart. At the same time, regret to sink to ride vehicle. Because nephew school is also not far. Dozen return , have waited so for a long time, it is unwilling. Wait , wish , dust does not know have eaten amount enters stomach. Have come at last one.

" 23 road vehicles separate a class of some minutes? " after geting on , I ask driver, " a class of 6 or 7 minutes " he says. " a class of 6 or 7 minutes? I when this rapid forty point , person will soon wait to die. " I say. " will not so exaggerate " he says. " you have not waited for that vehicle does not be known " I say. " you have not shed this river does not know. We also have no method, we also think that soon, we have not again driven to buy vegetable. We are also works. " he is a little angry land say. " Ai, it is not to say that you are slow. But waiting for vehicle to wait , have to worry. " I say. " can so understand is good, afterwards, meeting is counted well, road has repaired bus is special to have said. However, 23 road vehicles will be also slowed still very much. " he says. Red light is extinguished , green light has lit. I do not speak. Also do not want to say. Is really tired.

Light rail,

No comments: