Thursday, April 17, 2008

Surface wall has thought

Surface

In Saturday morning,

Her exactly same daughter of Xiao Zhang of courtyard also when the interest class on Children's Palace, however than daughter many section lessons. Daughter has finished class , she will still go to study other. The daughter of Xiao Zhang is four years older than daughter , is very sensible , also likes to study , it is good to study what to study very much. Xiao Zhang is also happy. However, Xiao Zhang is tight for daughter, she says east, daughter dares not west. Original she need not accompany daughter to attend class , but have come together because having no time , so. When finishing class , happen to have touched , so go home together. Children's Palace is far from our home, walk just the road of some minutes.

We and Xiao Zhang compare , is cooked, so, daughter goes together with her , shares a umbrella with her. We chat while going , have gone to sink how long, suddenly daughter hand goes up many a wooden sugar pure bottle, originally, is taken from her blanket roll by daughter. There are 3 chewing gums in inside. I am angry very much , criticize daughter , can not be so, so not good! But since is when surface, Xiao Zhang when, the table elder brother who still has daughter also when, so, it is not very stern to criticize. I want to educate her home again.

Is however us to go go to my domestic downstairs, her but different my last building, thinking follow Xiao Zhang to go domestic Xiao Zhang, home of Xiao Zhang has to be still gone to forward. " do not be all right , again need not to be domestic every month, go to her home why? " is the daughter of Xiao Zhang every month. Daughter is not glad , pout little mouth station when that does not move. Xiao Zhang has not also waited for until she straight goes forward. I also pay no attention to her , think of building. " aunt, younger sister follows that aunt " nephew says. As soon as I hear , really, am angry very much , go to return to go, as soon as seeing , she really catches up Xiao Zhang. " will soon return! " they have stoped step, but daughter returns still from not think. " will soon return , should not go domestic aunt. " " let her play a little while return again " the gang of Xiao Zhang she pleads for mercy. " should not " my point also does not leave some leeway land say. Daughter is to have looked back , however, she has also pulled Xiao Zhang to come over , want Xiao Zhang to come my home. " I do not want aunt my home, until next older sister still returns , aunt will do meal. " I say. She is to not hear , holds Xiao Zhang tightly. I miss her affirm miss Xiao Zhang my home, protect her! Have refused to budge for quite a long time, she still would not. I am so true that can't help having no method and having to use bad plan. I have gone.

Etc. I lane comes one has La rattan go to downstairs again, see that Xiao Zhang has gone , again one sees daughter hand, that wooden sugar pure bottle again when her hand goes up. Xiao Zhang surely persuades her with this one. I have not uttered a word! Have opened door last building! She sees that I take rattan on hand. Have cried. Side cries the building on side.

Return after home. She is still crying. I lay aside rattan to say " I do not hit you, but you stand well to me in that 'Mian Bi Si Guo', hand is lifted up , can not move " she would not go. I have held her to pass , let her stand in that. She stands in that, side cries side says " your point is not good , return than teacher " murder " I why is more fearful than the teacher? " " teacher lets to stand also so stand , rely on wall station behind " " good, you also rely on wall station behind , know some time that have been wrong , tell me that knowledge is wrong, correction mistake is just good child. "

She is standing

Is " for I so murder, so tight, point is not good mother " that to be good mother? Month mother for you is good, is? You want how she let you how, is? That is because you are not her daughter, you very do not close her matter well. However she as is tight every month. Do you do not know? " she hopes that I do not make sound.

" you like to move the pack of others very much, take thing inside to come out. I have long said with you, no matter is mother is still others, no matter is at home , still when surface, should not turn the pack of others in disorder. This kind of behavior is impolite, also uncivilized. Since childhood, raise this habit , is nearly impossible to give up , is big , is so, others will say that you are to steal thing. Do you know? " her etc. quietness is some, I teach her. " you put on umbrella to aunt, this is very good. But afterwards, you make the two matters that should be done not , so this afternoon liking baby island the project played has canceled. Tomorrow should not also go to play. " she is very sorry, again look at me very angrily. But do not quite cry out to shout , if when normally, she surely wants to shout to turn day. She knows still that have been wrong.

I am really angry , think: Are

Perhaps, I also have

She has stood meeting, very little

" knowledge has been wrong is good, remember afterwards should not such oh. OK, play with elder brother. " is also strange, normally, it is also more difficult to want nephew to do the homework , today, see that younger sister has gotten a scolding , he also well-behaved is doing the homework well-behavedly.

Afternoon nephew will go to school English lesson, I have to send him. Then, bring daughter to read in nearby supermarket , go around. There are also to swim in that supermarket happy site. Daughter also wants to play. " do not be all right , cancel love baby island to play , say what place should not go to play. " I say. Daughter holds me tightly , thinks that I reply. Hold me to a little breathe however come , also do not know her which come to so big strength. But eventually, she has given up still.

Have seen meeting book, going around to see to have the thing of needs will be bought. As a result, she sees a public son little rabbit rabbit , wants to buy , have put in shopping basket. I have not made sound at that time. Have but gone to receipt silver , I say " this today does not buy , today, you show not good, what should not be bought , what should not play. Next week, you show good, I come again to buy. " she the method of sinking. Perhaps, this time, she knows that self really knows wrong that I will not really make a concession.

I think that today, what can not be bought to her, if have bought , she knows that this one is asked to can not satisfy , that may satisfy , so she does not mind me for her punishment. Her expression of next week is good, I come surely to buy that public son , am long increase, can buy , can also let her play. Because this is credit. If this time, having broken promise , after her, also do not believe me. Will not also hear me.

Sometimes, I think , I am not is

No comments: