Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mother loves you forever

Daughter yesterday noontime runs when finishing the school day at sub-district entrance, result has broken one Jiao, break forehead, bridge of the nose, nose tip and chin, knee breaks skin has flowed out some blood. She says that is that Classmate she is pushing her at the back. At that time when she gets up , on face, still brings smile. She and Classmate she when is preceding to run , I and the mother of Classmate she go to side in back side to speak. When I ask her, she has just cried , feel wronged very much land cry. " brave point, this some wound not what, do not cry " I comfort she. Return to home, I do cool boiled water first to use cotton branch , have washed next wound for her, then, have applied some medicine to her. Though, wound is not very heavy , but is actually very painful for her! I know this one. Apply medicine to her , she shouts , flows out tear. She never falls so serious , has also fallen before, have but never broken face go up is injured. Have been injured this time, on face, and the good wound of few points. I see to also feel heartache!

After having applied medicine, we begin to have meal. She returns when little sound land sob. She wants me to feed meal she eats. " your hand has also been injured? " I smile ask. She does not utter a word. I know her this is to act like a spoiled child. The method of sinking is only fed. I have to feed her to eat , I just eat by oneself. She says that she does not study at school in the afternoon. I know that she is to fear to have been injured on her classmate smile face. " do not be all right , on face, it is important that having been injured have what, classmate will not also smile , your school not still have classmate face is askew? She also studies at school , has been injured , few days good La. " I say. Daughter does not make a sound. However, I promise her, I buy ice cream under etc. to her to eat. She wants to have ice cream to eat at heart, do not quite injure pain. She most likes to eat ice cream. But because of body reason, I seldom eat to her , can so eat ice cream, she is very happy!

Afternoon studies at school , we than get breakfast normally , have bought ice cream in sub-district entrance little shop to her, then, wait for while eating until vehicle receives. Classmate she has also come , normally, she sees him, is very glad, today, she pays no attention to him , seems to be angry very much. However, until tomorrow, she has been all right. She does not bear grudges.

Finish the school day in the afternoon

" yes, you no matter how,

" why? " she

" because of

" that Yu Qi? " Zhang

" I also

" why?

" because she

She is very happy. She fears that

Being colored every day for her to descend

6 years old she have known that is many. However her

Daughter and mother love you forever, regardless

No comments: