Thursday, April 17, 2008

What thing is clean

" so early cycling goes out? " I buy the building on

" you are so early to do " she

" buy steamed bun " on my side, the side

" the good internal

" is? " my

" I also buy before

" I do not know oh, before, I seldom

" yes, she there is very delicious,

An aunt goes to our sub-district entrance

Steamed bun looks to act rashly still,

" Ai, however, those places of

" is also , I have

" yes, you see those manpowers, have grabed money, take

She has gone.

I think , are this times and

The vegetable of many big hotels looks colorful , is

The water that we drink had been also polluted , we the air of respiration had been also polluted. Our land has been also polluted , the thing that grows had been also polluted. What farm chemical , chemical fertilizer , what is genetically engineered. The animal that raises raises few fences or for making fence early and buying good price , still does nutriment for them to eat, have more very, still inject injection, make chicken body not president hair, arrive from birth to eat it , half month may , and its wing will not still have only a pair quite. Snow-white flour is possible to have added bleaching agent or the what special white and texture of steamed bun made are specially good. Still have is a lot of , I also do not want to say that am so many.

I do not know really which thing is clean, may rest assured to eat. If so also fear to so also fear that we have no thing , may eat. Northwest wind had been polluted. So we only rest assured land eat some things , then, let own body detoxify , queue up poison. However so, the burden for body really but has no method very again, if do not eat , person not die more early. To be able to make own body detoxify well , queue up poison , so notice to live to be accustomed to , notice is healthy. Good body can " poisonous substance wears intestines in, nutrition body reserves ".

These are the outcomes

No comments: