Thursday, April 17, 2008

I do not want to die forever

In evening of one day when I take a bath to daughter, daughter asks me suddenly: " mother, are whether you will wait until I have grown up just old? " " yes ", " that you are to wait until I am old , do you just die? " " En, this problem has been hard to say very much, perhaps, you are very old and very old, mother has not died yet , still accompanies you, perhaps, you sink yet, how to be old , mother has died. Because life has many accidents. " mother, I do not want to die forever! " daughter says , " is not to die forever , do not die forever " I rectifier road. " so, we will cherish life well , protect life, let our life count for a long time. Daughter has only vague idea land hear.

Perhaps, somebody will say that I am unreasonable, too cruel. Daughter is so little , speaks death with her. Actually early two years ago, I die for that same daughter has said. I say person as if the leaf on tree, leaf old will be withered and yellow , can drop , person will die always. But tree can continually grow new leaf, person also meeting generation generation land biography goes down , child grows recently if seting up come out leaf.

I have long not only spoken death with daughter very much, still same daughter says somewhat about sexual matter! Speaking her how to come. She also likes to hear me to speak her very much the story of birth. So, she knows that there is sperm inside the book of man, there are ovum in the body inside of woman, and it will be lived , slowly in a little house inside that sperm and ovum are met together, then, grow up , walk out of since childhood in house to see outside world. She knows that this house calls "uterus", she knows that self has also lived in 10 months in this house. However, she covets too to play. I return her to see after child the disc of birth, there is natural labor, there is caesarean birth. However, she has seen that once has not been seen , it is fearful that she decides. After still saying her, do not give birth to child. I say that actually have no , mother also so gives birth to you! Is mother to work hard very much, but it is also very happy to be mother, it is also happy, because you bring mother infinite delight! Hope these disc contents will not leave shadow to her.

I speak the body of girl and the body of boy to her, have what difference, in childhood, there is what difference, have grown up and have what difference. Tell her: Her body can not be seen casually to person , is felt to person. So now sometimes, she changes clothes , her pa is on the scene , it is gone out that she can call her pa , but have forgotten sometimes, also meeting light body runs in disorder at home.

I am thinking , I do not know my this as incorrect. But I also think that speak these since childhood at one one with her , am larger than waiting for her , and then say with her. Because until then, she will be shy , and we will also feel that are very that. If since childhood, she knows the knowledge of a littleness , when arriving , we say again , count perhaps for main points, she will understand. She has understood , she then can protect self , cherishes self!

No matter in which aspect,

No comments: