Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rich guest and star

And message rich guest keeper hair personal letter asks me to have have wanted to apply for being and reporting rich guest and star. I does not know what difference rich pipe star has , has also not thought in person to pawn. Even go up rich guest focusing me has not thought. Originally, apply for rich guest but one just applies for by chance. My is to record a bit in life, record own story and the story of others. In life see to smell think of to feel , come down with clumsy notes. There is time, there is mood, want to write to write , have no time , have no mood, not think write do not write , very at will. I does not want to apply for what painstakingly. Everything obeies its nature. Thank for the good intention of keeper.

Also wanting to be own rich guest in person very much very much excellence has very much letter, it is very fine and very special. But, I just neglects to study money , lonely plain Gua smell , can not quote copiously from many sources like those rich friends who have talent , go up next 5000 years, it is this to talk about ancient theory. However, my works are original works mostly , have a little to turn to paste works, but have marked source. Ancient language " steal book person is also thief also ", do not say more, current pirated tort , so, I dare not come in disorder. Rich friend comments on my works welcome, write the good , all sustain , encourage , write not good, have injured all eye, please forgive. But I does not think in rich guest to be pleasant to the eye, arrive: Bad language dirty speech. My hope is happy to be rich guest, happiness when and message.

There is still a good friend,

I does not think why ask. Lifetime between matter, have a lot of have no " why ". Is willing to add me had better to friend, I am willing. I treasure this destiny share , treasure this friendship. Do not want , we also do not force. Perhaps, it is that I have neglected this good friend. Please forgive. Hope that I have not hurt this good friend.

Again positive festival will soon

No comments: