Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Seeking to seek seek to seek to find friend, repair computer

, the go wrong of my computer another misfortune , unprecedented problem and my local magnetic disc can not open with conventional method, it is sad, my courseware information whole inside. So Hu I decision calls for help suddenly after 80 in fan crowd, in view of the fact that our crowd have the fine tradition that helps mutually , very quickly, two big beautiful elder brothers show body to help.

Remember their serial number, one is informative photoelectric Master of past master No. 39, one is that No.78 does strange biology past master. In first 78 diagnosises my computer AUTORUN virus, allegedly, having had no very for a long time virus that has appeared , so he has passed on a set of method that lets virus show body, give me. But, the little female talent of natural sciences has low error, 78 divisions father quilt I gloom has to want to go biological building dissect animal. Inside my computer and the horizontal problem of half hour that turmoil proof is not me really having no him say choose item( section picture for certificate), 39 comrades send deep feeling , Yue: The most painful matter on world not too goddaughter livelihood repairs computer. So Hu 78 a feet I Chuai give 39, 39 gives me a big string program in 1 minutes, call me preservation operation. Mother , I will not, Wu. Luckily I exploration is spiritual, few have run program at last by turmoil, allegedly this lacks my computer choose lane into registered list to go .BUT, the terrible thing is that there is noting changed on my computer, 78 monarches and 39 monarches collapse thoroughly, I collapse more , so give up repair, so now, I can only open magnetic disc with explorer.

Our collective has given up to repair my broken computer. The brother sisters collective deep feeling in crowd: 03 you reach can turmoil well association of ideas quilt your turmoil choose item to sink. Real yes, I some time so can turmoil, computer is really gloomy, I grow only in E-government, however . .. Do not know that repair.

Then, I begin to put dragon door battle array with them, 78 has mentioned suddenly that specimen is made , return the biology of prate about dissect, many sisters one after another Yin body, feel sick relatively in view of content, 78 sees Mses have only me and 11 when insist, curious ask 03 you why do not be afraid of. I have said that a sentence breaks the words of my image: 78, think that in same year, I am the butterfly specimen group leader who makes group , 78 is gloomy to say , your both hands have been stained with blood. Now wants to come with same year Te cruelty, have hurt a lot of butterfly, reach the required standard not reach the required standard can not flee dead destiny. Had been smoked in the ether of huge bad smell to die. These butterflies are still qualified , still want teacher to verify. . . . . . . . . .. I am the . . . . . . of bad person. Large bad person. Repent for the animals prayer that I hurt , , , 78 says me real hide deeply do not show , trunk Ma do not come student thing. I incomparable gloom answer Yue: Since little female chemistry is lacked too, mathematics is too meshed , is good at only to seek butterfly and makes specimen. Ai, why I deliberately is good at is . . . .. Historical geography political philosophy, actually, I am for bioengineering still , the more physical comparison of celestial body is been interested in.

Like this crowd rather, it is highly disciplined

Return to cry out continuously, my computer ,

No comments: