Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Open teacher and my Si Zheng

Our semester class has come weights professor - - - - - Zhang Qian and teacher. It is those professor that I like , is not old-fashioned , it is serious to attend class and do not lack humors, knowledge is erudite, do not like to use instigating language( since think that those teachers who like to use instigating language really fail very much, we are university students , examine west still Zheng university student, when our kindergarten child hears you, says that goes to sugar sugar with you, you have to say reason ). Having no those acting professor the bodies of the same year want not very left want not for very right disposition. In a word, he has now become my idol , to lecture after me, can speak his degree, I am to thank heaven really.

Is determined to think for my this one Zheng the person of this road, meeting teacher is 3 livelihood has good fortune. What he teaches to me is not only theory of frame on textbook, still a Si Zheng the deserved quality of worker. Before, like political science, in bone son betray on the contrary, see is not good always, when college, scholar and the student of political science and two ideological political educational subjects are often mutually exclusive. Political science betray on the contrary, like reform generate new ideas, when treating thing, it is very realistic, typical realist, they have seen through this this national politics , therefore hope force to roll up raging waves , undoubtedly, the development of our country. Cannot depart from them diligently choose illness to give opinion , from this degree, say that they are heroic. Therefore they often do not like us , say that we are the machine of utter falsehoods , like to fool person. Before really, say truth, I also think so( every colleagues of Si Zheng do not pound me), appreciate that teacher has told my professional another layer the meaning that not for person known , one I think than do the meaning of more meaningful political science. Though such meaning may do all the life to be impossible quilt person takes over only know by oneself, depository when self at heart, but person must go to do somebody undertakes , I can study such professional pleasure for me, I for my the following occupation is proud. Say that meaning . . . . . . ..

Say a story: Rise for price problem, ordinary people when gloom, personages one side of political science with ordinary people gloomy one side makes various suggestions to vent the dissatisfaction in heart; And ideological political educational worker can only hide gloom, is then comforting at heart the person that is injured , have those some persons think that is to deceive the thing of person. Why? Because if have confused even as us, the spiritual system of this country is thorough to have collapsed , " 3 persons become tiger " is theoretical, we must withstand pressure and unfavourable speech struggle , instil into theory that is helpful to stabilize , I day day mentions me to read your letter not letter, " advertising effect" is not to make noise to play. Our task guarantee national ideological field stabilize , have only the reform ideal of the such economist politician of sociology scholar just possible go down.

From this angle, Si Zheng this work deserves to be respected , it is also proud for me to be worth for. I do not hope to do domestic reform, but I hope to be able to applaud for their reform applause, I hope to become hero to pass by place for him quietly applause any, spoken parts , I will do backstage.

Thank that teacher has opened a bright window

" you make mistake have no? The household 80 of Deng Xiaoping comes for year still say that I am the son of people, you are the grandson of people finally at most according to seniority in the family, do you think what parents officer you are? "

" it is now popular

" it is sad

" the water of the back

" enter chicken

" monarch

" 30 is upright, , 60 ear obeies

" I think otherwise

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: