Thursday, April 17, 2008

A lifetime of good person is safe

Younger sister just calls: Her son school original open the meeting of head of family tomorrow evening, now, have altered this evening, it does not be returned that she rushes in Shenzhen. Ask me to drive for her. Still say that her son has helped me to arrange. Let me to put my daughter in that domestic grandmother( my neighbor, a very good aunt).

I do not

Ai, when aunt how to be so difficult to pawn! A little while, it is that to send this one , send a little while, now, it is also open the meeting of head of family. Time still cannot be up to me very urgently to arrange , burning sun imminent also want do, dark lamp blind fire will be also done. It is not very far luckily , not stubbornlies refuse otherwise repeated may.

Who lets us to be his aunt!

A lifetime of good

No comments: