Thursday, April 17, 2008

It should be not this to give money

I am often thinking , should we be not

When bus station etc. turn or on the road, often have the clothing of 1 or 2 dress junks when walking , Zhu root rod, reserve very long beard, face is also dirty, the back a long again dirty and old "briefcase", a hand stretches iron in front of bowl or plastic bowl goes to others. Some silent do not make sound, in some mouth, still thinking of have word: Eldest sister and big elder brother are all right to act charitably , Bodhisattva can bless you. Waiting some meeting of the person that turns trouble reputation, or looking at , it is vexed , sends person soon to go , can so also give coin. However, normally, I will not give this kind of condition. These persons who want money some actually is still more rich than me, than me, it is still rich to have a raw time to live. Their is to not want to work hardly , or land. They think not Lao obtain , because so, money come quickly. They lose self-respect only trip. In them, some person is actually young, some though age is slightly big, but also have no illness , will not be handicapped person. Is to gain the sympathy of others, get a little more charity , and pretend. When is former for more than 10 years, then I live on road side, downstairs, it is bus platform exactly. I am all right like to stand in window that to see the person on road person goes , have from time to time many Qu matter. There is day, I see a " old man ", Zhu stick, one turns land go , is passing road. Suddenly, many vehicles are opened , he fears to press , has run fast to get up , has still rapid road than my error, that stick is taken on hand.

Have no intention

" you today

" you today has wanted amount?

" my home is

" Wa, you have built

They are not to want money for the basic

I do not know that it is true that this has how many matters in the world. Sometimes, see those broken hands of the, broken leg pitied, when the person that climbs on the ground , I can also give a Yuan money. Sometimes, see that others describes to so pity , looks also true and very pitiful, I can also give money. Especially bring daughter. Because I will teach her to do good works , I do not want to let her know that there are so many deceptions in this world prematurely. Sometimes, I think that perhaps, this person really needs money, if yes words, I have given , I have really helped him. So, I do not know that I am to have helped person , or am deceived by people.

Before remembering some years, have seen that a article is to say a pair of father son two to be all right to go to experience life to dress up as beggar , is mixed among beggar. They discover: Now beggar some also and former the same have " beggar gang", there is still " gang God ", "common people" will give presents to " gang God", then help God to relevant department " deliver tax " the piping times of peace of guaranteeing " safety in production" to guarantee them. Allegedly, there are many children, have plenty of orphan, have plenty of had been abducted. They let these children come to help them , want money, because there are the money that child wants. They sit idle and enjoy the fruits. Have more very, to go to money , it is handicapped to become those healthy child lanes intentionally. Ai, the heart of these persons is too cruel. These children have become them make money tool.

It is

Are you

No comments: