Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The origin of name

Come and report today to settle down. From source, it is the rich guest who has seen killer , discovery here in school with Sina Web is good, come to so this place where opens up the New World and always wants to seek one to write own real words to own soul An Ge Jia, hoping that it really becomes my home.

Say my name " cream-colored summer day ". Cream-colored is the color that I most like , condensation is not simple, tolerant and lovely , cream-colored lets me remember floating and beautiful melody always. Though, friends say that the musical instrument that I like suits performance tragedy relatively, I smile says that that is sad for you to have not heard Wan the gorgeousness of behind. Erhu and cream-colored this two the thing that does not be related so pulls relation by me. I am willing to give my erhu - - - music life cream-colored , sad Wan is not sad and all previous , it is low and not pessimistic, I am willing to do that erhu hand that is filled with hope , as if bright trip reserves to me is the same.

I like for summer Japan, I deep-rooted imprint on the mind have staied in summer, my love and hate have staied in summer, I hope and dream also when summer Japan birth. Now, when everything has passed , life is again calm and tranquil, is grateful for my each summer, each let me vigorous, let me fly for the summer that lets me review in, growth has bitter have is sweet, everything that value possesses by oneself is well living, using feel grateful heart life, struggle , to love the person that my person likes with me.

Refuel

No comments: