Wednesday, April 2, 2008

In son trip 1000, mother is worried

Daughter attends Beijing of school organization to swim on twoth , has decided to leave on July 10. I always rest assured very much that child goes out , because child selfs support very much at home, normally her grandmother does thorough Xi time, her father accompanies , I can not again often ask for leave , so only daughter is at home by oneself , she often buies noon meal by oneself to eat by oneself , has not so always also minded this time of child to go out. However afternoon of July 7 child returns from school afterwards, already very late, child tells me her go out time notes has been wrong , will leave tomorrow. Saying this child always apologizes the time of words to me.

I am in a muddle, return have no to child preparation go out appliance, so give old hurriedly is public to call , leting him go to supermarket to buy is eaten and use , however, he seldom buies snacks normally to child , does not know what child likes. Home afterwards, see that these are not that child likes , so I have again gone to supermarket on foot, it is the same to select , is that child most likes , because there are many kinds carry the heavy , however or feeling some things, buy back again is just , will be the complete weight on the child shoulder that sinks to feel these goods in 8 years old, itch to buy back supermarket , let child take away.

Return to home and orchid orchid have also arrived with her mother my home, orchid mother is as me , also have bought a lot eat use. We have packed fully full a schoolbag each to children , tell children that this is eaten in Beijing, additionally, a bag of son stays in vehicle go up eat , there are many daughter suspicions, I am few in, so quarrel I quietly the food of liking child pack to go in . . . ..

Afterwards, it is instruction safe problem, though normally the time at home the problem that we often say safety with child, but after all and normally, difference is to have left my line of vision for two days this time, evening can think of have said , up to second day early in the morning bus starts afterwards, I regret still that no instruction child does not stand at will on board , avoids to occur accident. Orchid mother always is more cool-headed than me, always comfort me.

After children go , I again worry , give old , is public to call , it is always public to also dislike me to trouble. Two days comes to leave empty at heart to fall, second day afternoon old public call to say that child is safe to have returned , at heart worry have just sunk. Normally I when in front of child few expressions for her is intimate, fear to pamper her is pampered, but child leaves me suddenly, I just discover to be all right the mother in 1000 worry is eternal not Gen human nature.

Think so many years I always when surface drifts time, perhaps, mother is also such worry and worry, self when outside like secretly the no restraint and control of household, it is very comfortable , does not know this kind of feeling of mother completely.

For a short while, the acid

No comments: