Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Daydream in the Spring Festival

Daydream< xml:namespace prefix=o ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">

Holiday is more and more near, self

The27Day has worthed the class of one day in place, look at the so such news in television, hearing go home song, mood not from have returned to the native land of countryside autonomously, son is my special envoy with wife , is together with parents early early, I and wife when big the eve of the lunar New Year can not go home , she will go to work , I will be on duty in place, my brothers have done one year hardly, I want to let them and household a, pass , my hard self also is worth for! Remember last year I when Peng Lou local police station takes the charge of instructor, it is also to be on duty in the last day of the lunar year, a 3, the world of three point.2008This annual the Spring Festival,

Fall out to7Year comes note-book,4The working7The time of year, the vicissitudes of life of experience and failure victory seem yesterday! Own one step a footprint land trunk , today is seemed , is responsibility is larger than is glad. The time of 7 years, I have lost life4It is gone to that101Year,2004In that winter of year,7In year, have also gone to the final time of their life, that day of off year, I bring son to return , arrive native land, mother sees my sight in me to look , is such difference with former years, my heart is painful in that in a flash to seize heart . . . . ..

Roam to walk out of office , have moved about a bone of private parts, on mobile phone, the happy sound of " cigarette likes match " is remembered , receives , is director arrangement holiday duration is on duty policeman will comply with the notice of " 5 prohibition ", department, hall and city department etc. dark visit group to want is dark for grass-roots to visit , have received telephone , ponder upon: Officer master light knows that is in charge of , the problem of funds seeks who to solve?

Every year similar, every

No comments: