Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Smoke feeling

Smoke< xml:namespace prefix=o ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">

Year29, the Spring Festival joyous have not still felt , after groat wine, in the 2 of outside work, the younger brother of uncle arrives home , has a lot of discussions with me, regardless of working, family etc., very deep feeling, see two surfaces for a year at most, other times is when short letter andQQGo up have a chat. Face to face intercourse, talk about most is still the old man in home, perhaps, I am eldest son and grandson, for this aspect perception is more after, wine, the also many . . . . .s that say.

Younger brother hands over a I smoke , and counts quietly to me, actually, he knows that I have so not taken out smoke for years, I have deeply taken out a, in dimly discernible smog, what is most is that years is sentimental, and for old man miss , I inform him: " tomorrow is the last day of the lunar year, you are at home , have represented me, arriving with grandfather on the forest of forefather burn some paper money , burn firecracker, ask old man to go home , pass the Spring Festival well, as me because of working reason, can not let mourning, ancestor can excuse me! " younger brother nods to tacitly consent to.

Smoke after, Se Se bitter taste, can not always break up , think the feeling of home at heart but is more and more thick, spring the tobacco ash of cigarette gently, cigarette the composition of match on love is thought of boundlessly . . . . ..

No comments: