Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Except prayer, do I do not know that can make some what?

Except prayer, do< xml:namespace prefix=o ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">

Fall in a faint suddenly in a morning before half month, at the time that grandmother lives in together with my countryside and my mother of native land, personnel matters does not be woken up. Get this news , is county department meeting I, immediately impatient if burn , if take needle felt , burst into tears.

Meeting1820Minute calls superior machine , is rushed urgently hurriedly toward domestic grandmother, vehicle travels when Ji in Liao winter night, look dreary and lonely, on the seat of back row take I can not also control own mood again, tear stops not dwelling place goes dirty . . . . .. Mind in dodge fast son the frame that follows grandmother memory , in do not know do not feel have sobed gently! Driver alertness , return from time to time advise me to" do not worry ". However I have felt his speed when unceasing accelerate.

Go to domestic grandmother, she lies quietly on bed , hangs to hang bottle , it is general to have slept probably, how to call her , can not wake up! See this form, have studied doctor I know that she may be the illness on brain blood vessel. Two days after120Will grandmother receives the100Many milliliters, blood24Lose little; Person always takes8Day controls , the condition of grandmother however still does not get better steadily to turn , mother they consult to let grandmother go home , according to the custom of the countryside of native land, old man when outside illness passes , can not mourn home, can only when outside stopover mourning then buries.

After deciding , they have called telephone to me, I go to hospital quickly , ask: " why? Why . . . . . . " nobody reply I, before going to the bed of grandmother, look at the gray hair of full head and the face of her sorption oxygen, I cry loudly , because I know that is this to go , am to have sent her80Annual life, is overcast sun is two-phase to separate. Nobody advises me , also has no person to manage me , because household knows that the person that grandmother most loves is me, I am eldest son, then one of my child, it is unavoidable that I am sorry and wail.

Sending grandmother120Back, some signs of getting drunk I is always crying , lying dazedly still do strange dream from time to time on present position. 3 aunts fear that I have an accident , all the way go up always call me, the feeling of then, now thinks back as if is the same as dying , it is to not think that is having lived , has lost alive value and meaning for life.

Grandmother goes home already one week , I call some of telephones in each day that works to uncle, he tells me that grandmother condition improves , but is still unstable, intermediate can know person , and can still eat some thing. Have heard these words, I feel better at heart slightly is some. Matter has been so, I only secretly prayer and blessing, do you do not know that can make some what for grandmother?

No comments: