Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It is happy

Since daughter in coming city, it is some of that I receive only to send in, heart always very guilty conscience Jiu, daughter sends her mother to study at school action most the matter of honor. Now, have not arranged to work , have to wait for news at home , bring daughter in the morning to study at school , lead along the hand of daughter , carry that heavy schoolbag for daughter, all the way last chatting, though having only the distance of some minutes, we are very slow as going , I want to remedy the responsibility not let for daughter.

Pass a colored shop, colored shop entrance puts fully Kang Nai Xin. Daughter asks suddenly: " mother, is today the Teacher's Day? " I also seem Ran , Sunday is the Teacher's Day , I have told daughter that child is very glad to send flower to teacher , is so difficult that child have this love, we meticulously selection some of Kang Nai Xins, at this annual time, my student can also send gift to me, no matter is when school have graduated still, I say former the Teacher's Day with daughter, I how pass , then, say thoughtlessly that in this year, mother has even had no school, nobody can wish mother holiday happiness. Daughter has heard , little eye one Zha one Zha, ask: " mother, Kang Nai Xin a how much money? " I tell her price, daughter says: " mother you can give me a Yuan 5 angle money , I buy flower to give you! " I have heard is very astonished, daughter is really careful , has given her two Yuan. She is very glad, and my good-bye.

Until wanting to take child at noon , since matter is many, is very late, direct as returning to have gone home , after forget this matter brain , have passed the time of finishing the school day , but daughter has not still returned , I stand on balcony, see her to study at school the little lane that will be gone through , many children goes to pass. Daughter changes shoes one side to tell me , a Yuan of fresh flower 5 angles, still leaving 5 angle money have bought little a basket of flowers.

5 angle money the gift bought , really do not know 5 angle money if having changed us can buy back some what, daughter decides is meticulously selection, because after having bought fresh flower, she has only this 5 angle money , normally, we seldom give daughter pocket money. The child who wants to have only 8 years old wanders in gift shop, in heart, it is not flavour very much. Together with daughter, insert that Kang Nai Xin in vase , put on the tea table of balcony, in room fully, it is happy taste!

No comments: