Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Seat admires to allow poem choose the - - sense time with past bosom that

A tree



How to let
In my most

It
I have asked
Beg Buddha
Buddha in is
Length is

Sunshine
Spend carefully
Is the hope

Is you
Ask you
The leaf
It is the

When your end
When your
Friend
That is
That is

In 7,


Brook water
Tide longs

When green
It is other

Dark blue
Our soul comes
Gentle
Melt to make

Mountain



I have promised
With you,
Go to that

You say that
There is
I have promised
When a distant

Now in night,
Comb the
Have recalled
The promise
It is sad

In that
Teenager
It is
Return when

Squeeze



Please happen
Use the ancient
Please call
The very

That have the
Who says that
If you
That
In song,

And we will
In that grassland
Picture that
Near that
Heroic
Riding

Choice



If one on
Is assembled
For that a moment
In a moment,

That Me let
Appear at
I bow one's head
Let me
Leave
Having completed
Ran Hou go

Beginning



Beautiful dream
May meet and
Often appear in

I like such
In dream, everything
Everything
Can even still feel
Can return to

In mind fully,
Because of
Smile for
I like such

Know you obviously
But feel fragrant
Just like

Rain in



If rain Hou
If distress

Please let me
Leave smile
One is impossible

It is


Have result
Have tear have
Forgeting suddenly
When that ancient

Regardless
Young you as
You the feature
Gradual Yin

Turn open
It has to be
Contain my
Have to
Youth is a

Faith



I believe essential
Life is simple
I believe
It is smooth

I believe
Source in a
I believe
Stating again
When year
Any word

I believe the
I also believe
Trace
On that distant
Our end is

Leading



Person if real
That Me my love our

You pick the
I surely is your

You if have
I surely is from that
In the thick
Watch you to

You if Zeng
I will be that
Burn work has accompanied

Therefore this life
But very illusory
Can not 11

Is Shi



I may lock
Lock not

In long a lifetime
Happiness
Going what most

Hope



Actually,
It is also
I have never
Your

If can when open
Meet with
Have deeply
That Me again
Do not be
Look
That short

See off



Not is have dream
Not have to be
Guilty
Deeply plant always

Though they
Most Hou
I am not to

However I always
Miss yesterday
Will again

Today will still
Yu livelihood
One goes
In evening
Deeply bow

Please
Though they
Most Hou end

Receive



That has
Qi only is
That has
Again Qi is
That Pentium
It is dust-laden
Dust-laden
That low head
It is
Have no

Wild



It is other
Lifetime between
River

As that autumn
It is together
We also
Agreeing to

Have only that
Always fear
Near mountain
Have swept

Have swept those
As the memory

Sing



This life
Is good-bye
Already

Heart in you
What reappear
Day month

Ferry



Let me
Take out
Know that
White day of

Let me
Take out
Pause since
Hot tear remits

Is so have
Ferry near can't
Blessing other
Tomorrow
Again separate

Have no



At young
If you love
Ask you to must
No matter you appearance

If you can throughout
Have time will is
If have
Will also say
Also want
Thanks she

Have grown up
It is in a
The no youth of
As night of

Nostalgia



The song of hometown
Total from the

The appearance of
Seem fog in

Parting
Nostalgia is
Never

Love



In my heart, what
You though say
You though select
Arrange sequentially

You though
Your my mood
You though change
You though try
Go to some

You though
Your my mood
World between
Friend friend
I know friend
You have initial

When Tiao remote
I am

Forever vagrant
It is quiet
Your gentle
However
Drift about
Think that

The mood
Friend and

Love you

Travel



I always want to go to
Gentle wind has
Listen attentively

My requirement actually
So long as

And to day that I have ,
Still have that Me trifling
Let my end

Have between sad have taken
Travel

Dusk



In a young
Have heard
Lighten
Have touched

Long
Sound Ji
Since not
Leave empty

In 20 years in
Have Shi Me
Make that melody
Mountain ringing

Look back
Grey horizontal
The bumpiness
In dusk
It is sweet

The worry



I am a summer
Many
You can see

Hardships
In autumn,
Green puckery
I already pavilion

Is just
My most
Heavy door
When fragrant
Who person

Not fated
Not come have
It

Please



I have
Between lifetime,
Dust-laden
Please

Extremely
Love Yu
Return
Wake up suddenly
The road that

With work
So smile land
My weak
Asking examination
Do not

The portrait



When facing
Gentle language
The pupil son
And the 1000

My is a lonely
In resistance

Deep meditation



Is you to
The words that have

I also clip my
Just like us year

Perhaps meeting
Since Ou fall

Have no fragrant
Besides window
Carefully

Deep meditation



When everything
I know
My meeting

The heavy
Please ask
Life is to be injured

World is
When wait for

Day, it
Tree is
Life may be so and

Fog



Fog rises I
This forest between
Have been filled

Fog
It has
Mountain
Leaves that
Will not be

The Museum
A lifetime of - -



One

Most have only
And very cold

Then, you smile
When cool morning

Before I should
Please let us settle
It is lucky
And burning
Have water

The story
Begin in a fragrant
It is 1000
Poem also

2

The bird of
Along river,
Have carved
Have also
The lip of

Spouting fly
In that heart,
In huge gloomy
I am the humble
Raw lifetime

3

However actually
Why in the samsara
It is passed that
Before dust
Have so deeply
Dust storm
Will always have

Go back to road
Contain tear
Then, pulling
At that time have
Enter mythology
Huang Sha in withered

4

Again go
Tide sound
Between chest
Embroider not
The more from
My mottled
Swim slowly to

5

The weight
You besides
Separate a
I wait for you
When between mistake
Certainly,
The silks had
Have three-color
This cupboard
It is that
I go through

6

In dusk, it is
Long corridor
I become wood
There are
Drive lightly

Shallow
There is
Picture a
Add details slowly

No comments: