Monday, February 25, 2008

Can gain the 20% of shares of dark horse next week: Starfish science and technology

As soon as explaining: In yesterday afternoon, a customer cable says that has bad computer , lets me visit to repair. I have gone! This customer lives in poplar Pu, but it is 3 or 4 that seeing the computer in home have , is used in inspecting stock tendency picture completely. This customer says that self has no special hobby and specialty , but exceeds 12 hours for the time that stock has special susceptibility and is used to study stock every day. It is long-term and theoretical to add practice, practice for a pair of mental discernment, it is what rise to be able to see through each stock it is again the what reason that falls. Because judge to be very sure , hit rate is very high, it is been that in circle, person claims him: " Yang Pu and share king ".

" Yang Pu and share king" see me a little not600.185), I certainly20%Profit. Additionally, if600.318) with 'Te25), this at the back two stocks, and not because they rise in the morning in this Friday to stop board , , have reason additionally. Make investment for a long time if you think , buy 'Zhong Guo Yuan Yang' (601.919), now, it is 22 Yuan , sees that 50 Yuan has no problem.

It does not be uttered a word that " Yang Pu share king " see me, say then: " if you not letter, so, take off Friday to see outcome. If I say that have been wrong , after me, do not comment on stock. If I say as , you take off Friday to hear me again, recommend another stock. I can accomplish one week to recommend a share of dark horse to you , protect you to make money. "

" Yang Pu share king " describe to forbid definitely , can see outcome next Friday. I tell this news " with report net " go up friend, if" Yang Pu and share king" say as , so next Friday, you continuity comes my rich guest, seeing " Yang Pu and share king" the next share dark horse of recommendation.

When I write Ba this article," Yang Pu and600.185), have20%This opportunity and

I wait

< xml:namespace prefix=st1 ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"/>< chsdate w:st=on isrocdate=False islunardate=False day=29 month=7 year=2007>2007-07-29< chsdate/>( Sunday)

No comments: