Monday, February 25, 2008

I am massaging room , wash foot room , knock the room adventure of the back

Is also14Day evening, a surname Tang friend call , say his today birthday , want to ask me to have supper. When do you still talk to have supper? I will reply supper, have taken off stomach, icing watermelon it is a lot of to have also eaten , it is to have not digested. Hotel does not go to go to Ka-LaOKSing. OppositeOK!

Do not want to employ private car , fear that old old woman is tired and not clear, it has let a motorcycle to start off that I do mouth in new village. After even in one minute clock, my punctual coming A Tang home. A Tang eats meal under 3 under 2 , has gone out with me. As soon as explaining , A Tang is my old friend, now does take off mould dose business. What lets to" take off mould dose"? Traditional casting iron lets iron cast and mould part normally with graphite powder. However so the meeting in workshop is very dirty. Now, have got to take off mould dose , environmental pollution has been few a lot of. This is high-tech invention product. A Tang likes to do the product sale work with high gold content , for everybody meeting do contain iron quantity work, he disdains to attend to.

Speech goes back to straight biography. Have gone to have no 10 minute, I feel suddenly that belly is a burst to feel unwell , may be to have eaten ice watermelon just now to make problem , want to suffer from diarrhoea directly. Ask A Tang that he says that is periphery to have no public toilet, " Ka-LaOK" need to still go to the road of

Now, A Tang eye one lights1+1Massage room and inside

Hearing1+1", my heart is decided. The service of one hour need to pay the cost of 10 Yuan; The tip of 10 Yuan. What is most major is that can untie my pressing need. It is not very bright massage room that I step with A Tang into along the roadside this lamplight.

After solving , burden comes out , A Tang finger entrance one that stands up wears colored clothing and summary to show is fat , look have 40 the woman that comes forward says: " this one is little shopkeeper wife, tonight, business is good, little when upstairs work has not come down , you do finger to press! Let little shopkeeper wife rub belly to you , is certainly comfortable. "

As have come into door, always let opposite40*Woman " the building on the step of one step. Upstairs place is not large, put 5 wooden beds, have two beds position leaves empty. In which lean inside a bed goes up put a fan, just, send wind lightly. I when lean that bed door to lie down.

On my side,TXu man, in approximate 560 years old, he happens40*Woman " seem to have offended

TXu man a little dance40*Woman " explain for me to say: " morning of that man has come , make the money of 20 Yuan , want to let me give him 'Wan Dian Nao', still think for me 'An Dian Ling'. Is my class low? Door has no one! Just now he comes , I have heart, do not receive him, let other girls accompany him. "

"40*Woman " have rubed the belly of 5 minutes to me, it is many that I feel immediately to feel better. Then, she begins to do head massage to me, appearance looks very seriously. I let her do finger to me to press , that is because I have never contacted 40 the massage woman that comes forward. Like the woman of this kind of her age, should seek the work of more seemly share. Me, think that get up carelessly merely with her.

Original40*Woman " is not the shopkeeper wife of this shop, her is that the time of doing here grows relatively, in the course of time, people are accustomed to to call her shopkeeper wife. She has a glib tongue , practice is a pair of to poison eye. " claim poisonous eye " is to see that person is very accurate, what person has what personality, as soon as 2 sentence words say that can feel opposite side, are thorough. She says for me that she queues up trip old 4 at home , still has a sister of a younger brother beneath. Because in home, it is poor, she sinks to study , does not arrive in 20 years old to mix. Old public is same village, have divorced however now. Daughter now follows her in 20 years old to live together.

I am wanting to ask in massage40*Woman " handle stretches me thigh goes up

" do smile! " I say: " that

"40*Woman " have smiled< xml:namespace prefix=st1 ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"/>< personname w:st=on productid=鍜?And< personname/>Miss smiles at the same time.10A finger presses , is repeated dead. It rests a little while whether can let me lie on your the body. Want not! You help me first under hard one to do a next finger , press , loosen my muscles and bones. "

Extremely! She is still true and grinningly half to lie on my the body, appearance is very cute. I am man , say that this woman lies on my the body, I am indifferent , that is not true words. I think that am true; I think that am dripping wet. I start the big cell of cranial nerve , look for some keywords, in order to I when write rich writing home, it can be undoubtedly logical , depicts the true outlook of this woman keenly. But this kind of try depicted cannot succeed at last. Because pawn my hand to touch to the waistline of her drum drum, I just find , she definite is a age not light old woman. Though, weak make-up is but still to can not cover the wrinkles of light last face. I say that this words are not to say that old goes to my experience , have felt the waistline of many women, after all, I am a experienced person.

Matter arrives as this, I can only imagine her with great efforts as poplar highest-ranking imperial concubine. Constantly mention at heart one-hundred times: " do not enter dangerous place, Yan get brave son? Do not come to massage room , is not a complete man. "

Act , is the required course of this daily woman.40*Woman Have washed hand to

Have passed40*Woman " have at the same time descended40*Woman " daughter, she in a preceding40*Woman " mix very deeply, it is the frequent visitor of here. He says that daughter works formerly together with mother here, afterwards, suspicion mother is in charge of too many, find new job to road there wash foot room to work. He still says , "40*Woman " is from speech , at the time of 20 years old, is passed by the son violence of village head, since fighting however, opposite side has found a job for that a person goes out. Afterwards, return to homeland to marry , give birth to next girl. But have a unfortunate time in time , have now divorced. She works here, purpose is to want to seek excellent good man in order to marry self.

Have gone to have no the road of40*Woman " daughter, net is named " the tea egg of cry" to happen when. She knows A Tang , has counted a next head to answer courtesy at last. A Tang lets " the tea egg of cry" wash foot for me, he has sought a girl that nets to be named "cookie". A Tang has not said for" the tea egg of cry" with me that comes out just now from her mother shop.

In pack room," the tea egg of cry" is that I wash foot conscientiously, appearance is very respectful and professional. There are her few languages, ear hears television in" life fashion" channel about the summit of 10 thousand and a dialogue that says everything woman. In programme, that woman cries to crow , says that self does not want to have lived. Reason is that mother does not think that she is good, think that that child that adopts is good. She has given mother a lot of money, mother does not remember feelings. Now, she has borrowed the money of 100 Yuan from mother, mother hard force to let her return. For this, she is very sad , wants to leave own child , go to railway station to beg for food. The summit of 10 thousand has heard this words is busy to break , suggest her to seek the psychological doctor to see a doctor moreover.

This kind of cry for day wipe the programme of tear I do not like to see , I take conveniently to shake to control ware, have changed channel. " the tea egg of cry" busy let me recall programme , and ask that I say: " the telephone given the summit of 10 thousand gets through easily? "

Voice just falls , coherent that that goes television all the way line broken road, television does not be also come out again open. " the tea egg of cry" use hometown words, scold road on pavement. A Tang asks ," the tea egg of cry", have the matter of not happy what, may do not hear in other words to him. " the tea egg of cry " say that have no! But not understand us because of hearing , say that just do not participate in speach. Compare under, "cookie" is very lively and optimistic, there are a lot of languages.

I move foot brain, taking various subjects to draw " the tea egg of cry" speak. " the tea egg of cry" a face replies seriously: " I am in charge of to wash foot , to accompany to have a chat , you seek wrong person; Also seek wrong place! " perhaps feeling this words describe is improper," the tea egg of cry " again add road: " forgive , my eye eyesight is not good , not know you speak meaning. "

" that you are why

" the tea egg of cry" is first to have not lifted , say: " I do not suit! Puting on flow out tear. If let me put on , there are frame glasses, again do not resemble one to wash foot woman. Never one washes foot woman to put on glasses wash foot for guest. Moreover, puting on glasses to work have the waist that inconvenient, day day will bend very repeatedly, one does not look out , glasses can still fall in when wash foot barrel. It is that and troublesome. "

Have said that is these," the tea egg of cry" again not spoken language , her personality and her mother positive turn over. I interview failure for" the tea egg of cry" , have no gains. Falling is "cookie" is very romantic, agreeing to go next time together with me and A Tang eat midnight snack.

Yes! Wash foot room , we do not plan to sing ,

Have eaten midnight snack already is night at two o'clock, plan to go home. Now, on road side suddenly, emit a 50 over , the face man of dark chest, cry out in a low voice to us to say: " will knock the back? Do not receive cost, 30 Yuan a person. "

Scare my one to jump , I still think that is to encounter to rob! Scaning widely look over , hair corridor entrance stands really like a appearance general girl. Old dark man sees us to reserve , live in step, convenient mysterious Xi Xi land say: " entrance station that is that Jiangsu Gao You comes , it is not pretty , in inside, a pair of sisters spend , that just applauds to see! "

Does Gao You come? It is to find a job at young time since Gao You comes to Shanghai that my parents kiss , afterwards, marrying to get married in Shanghai take root. Gao You though I have not gone, somewhat feelings are mixed in which. I plan meeting meeting this Gao You Mei, A Tang also thinks of meeting meeting this spends for sisters. We do not plan and suit.

Go into shop hall, just sit , old dark man closes lamp one , door is put up , take having enjoyed the cool besides door alone. I busy state for Gao You Mei that say: " I sit, rest assured casually merely! Money shine to pay. "

I and A Tang take a sofa each, have no theme land have a chat groundlessly with them. At first, Gao You Mei and sisters flower think that I and A Tang are " short note" , feel condition. Afterwards, see that we do not resemble , it is a pair of homosexual to pour elephant. Again see again afterwards that we resemble a pair of impotence brother. Do you do not play "computer" to operate , go to here to do what? There is what Western mirror to be seen? It is abnormal! Think them.

I have given up the worry of Gao You Mei in minimum time , and have gotten her confidence. Gao You Mei speaks the plain truth: " I come to Shanghai with time do not grow , in native land, it is also to be engaged in this business. But the business disaster of native land is done , competition is too intense, price can't be again opened , just decide to wave teacher to march to Shanghai. "

Still wave teacher! I steal smile secretly. Dark lamp is groundlessly fiery, Gao You Mei can't see the expression that I blame , says continuously: " we have at the same time come well some sisters, it is a village. We for Shanghai is prosperous to have made a lot of efforts. Do you know that what calls 'prosperous'? This word of 'Chang' preceding near should have the word of 'Nu', call 'Chang'. Namely, prostitute many talents bring economic prosperity. Afterwards, those scholar husbands feel that prostitute history and the pothook of honor or disgrace are not good , also write simplified Chinese character painstakingly: 'prosperous'. "

" you will not is when

Gao You Mei has smiled , says: " I this smashes paste with you. Aren't you to want to have a chat casually? I say casually for you. Do you know the earliest brothel in China to call what? Do you produce in what dynasty? "

I shake the head , with hair corridor woman has dealings although do not be a lot, but first, had been asked to fall. Obedient sound, Gao You Mei has , is somewhat and proud. She says: " the earliest brothel in China shouts: 'Nu Lv', that is official brothel , is born in state of Qi of Spring and Autumn Period. And this person of idea is named: Pipe Zhong. Big elder brother sees that you resemble intelligentsia, this does not understand! "

I recognize that I do not understand really. Gao You Mei, not! Sending corridor sister to me have gone up lively a lesson. Honesty says , if one of my person, will not enter this little house absolutely. A Tang accompanies , I just embolden. Though, little house is dark , what also sees to not settle.

I walk out of pitch-dark little house first , pay old dark man 60 Yuan money , state that this is the money of two persons. Old dark man lowers voice intentionally land say: " tomorrow evening, not! Tonight comes again! There is still one with me35The Shanghai of year-old woman, appearance is very beautiful, she gambles have lost money just go to me here comes to find a job. She is that each 8 p.m. arrives on time , goes at ten o'clock on time. You do not like to play , like to have a chat only, that seeks her to have a chat , there are many excellent stories in her belly. On these story books, can't see , is her own experience. Not letter, evening comes to try. However, I may want to state in advance: Have a chat with this Shanghai woman sheet, I however do not make a discount , will receive50To150Yuan does

50To150Yuan does not wait is what150Yuan is the price of dry

I shake the head , say: " I think will not! Pay one money merely one time. Come merely to go merely, it is similar. It is paste woman , I will soon also become paste man. Have no energy! Choose place , seek bosom friend, come some plates of pickles, it is many that some bottles of extra ice beers have energy perhaps than this. "

" Bai Bai! " part with A Tang, return to home rapid at four o'clock. Because suffer from diarrhoea , song has not been sung , meet the strange matters such as this. If I do not suffer from diarrhoea , that meeting how?

No comments: