Monday, February 25, 2008

It may come again( 29-31) if woman has how many dreams

It may come again29-31)

Author: Arrange:

Second 19 Zhang

Speak:
According to the mail of Sa Sha, company and crow g orchid cooperative partner have signed the contract " about alliance, establish the company's buying supply center of commodity circulation". Bring this contract, I find a big state-run company , have the aid of in the condition of opposite side, complete company's new combination. From this, I need not use and then choose independently stand. Company has changed past management concept via a series of new adjustment, from consulting field international trading aspect thorough transition. All works are strange , must begin from the beginning. As if is La the dash of son mouth.

In these days, I am very100%University graduates , but can I control them? I am the person who does not emphasize reason , my ability Let us not go into the question that, my personality problem is great. How to make company when in enterprise melts to run a last step, management is big problem, key is to how to create. I hope that all cooperate actively , but have unsatisfied effect. To be new business founding perhaps, it is basic to establish one first, form a new enterprise frame. For this, it is perplexed that I have , do not know how next step should be gone to? Perhaps, look for a job in person , succeed in day.

I realize suddenly that a lot of persons in crew are tiny, they not is ability differs from than me, and it is to not have alone some of my review and keep forging ahead. Though, theory that I set may not be correct , but I may adjust at any time just. I need not see whose expression to work , will but accomplish matter others does can not. Any a matter does not rely on others , rely on must understand on any matter than others by oneself , do not understand to study , still learn to use others do not understand. A lot of persons understand this reason , but dare not practice. Can only wait for that complaint has no opportunity.

When I am most difficult, marquis and company's stone army are my supporters. Recollections is painful! Because these pains make my life have got more massive feelings, feelings also have got gentle in is deep, even personality, also leveling have added , is a and tenacious. Today is seemed , this is a wealth. Let me have known understanding , cherish and responsibility.

He is that I establish31Year, but thought quick do not lose reason, business set road novel do not lose strictness. Raise soldier for 1000 days, it is momentary to use military forces. I decide to let him come to Tianjin to be my assistant. In the same day, I have sent short letter to him. He returns short letter to say: " do not meet is also very tired appearance! "
After integrating , company need to concentrate official business with cooperative company, it is that I need thinking to be faced with new management problem. , the person in my group is dependable superficially, it is normal that some persons prepares selfish calculations by oneself, but can not injure overall situation, time lets others prepare idea it is necessary. If others does not seek , in my company, satisfies the opportunity of own desire , proves that I have no gold content here. This is also subjective activity , is called well , cooperate under new condition, do not be called the own reason of finishing class to self well, but assurance this is hard, fear that their desire is released souls from purgatory , is relied on to hit the experience after a world with me and claim credit , so, control me with the cooperative mood of others. I must divide make , settle them first separately to one of their independent space, so as to test. I can not let the opinion of others has spoilt my plan, in my position and prestige after firm, is all right again to adjust. In short, what I control is the development tendency of state of affairs, this times person can not control person, money can control person, and the primary work of control money is control matter. The leader of a kind of all doctrine, is impossible to announce key thing to all person, everybody understands part, it is whole to make up , and whole are the ultimate purposes of schemer, revolution have only two persons finally to leave. A kind of is confusedly blindly follower, they are also firm soldiers also; Another is the speculative doctrine member with very high comprehensibility, following very much have reason , know game rule, all are very good partners. And what supersede is little and greedy purpose the person that does not make clear , the sportsman that runs quickly the scenery seen than the person that runs to slow is few. It is for them , it is competitor that everything of side has only few, other is scenery. The wine of Zhao Kuang Yin Cup Shi military power, include Lu mountain meeting is a reason , after we reach certain altitude, only two persons exist , a kind of is the person who does not know me , a kind of have my understanding become the person of direct line of descent , it is not that I will compromise this two persons that who brings up , is pure I whether had been accepted , I do not change self for whom, unless I have the change of eye land. That is needs. Leting one true take , need process or that sentence words, so long as I run to enclose, what see is former and first, instead of rear head. Have a common goal person is comrade, it is enemy to divide yard to resist courtesy person , it does not be friend from person to not abandon. Make up this line-up lead lean is not only personality glamour, still rely on means, means are right extend , have no right , is partitioned by others at will.

Live in man circle, what I overcome is Huairou , will be built on stilts and used otherwise by others. Moscow does not believe tear! Person always has weakness, allegedly, the talent who can overcome weakness will become perfect man, this need to decide force. However, the reference systems of weakness and advantage are what, person accept to know what standard is , we revise with what condition, why do you revise? Actually I when miss us because subsist in a circle, have again gotten the limitation of this circle , can just make problem.

Vanity is we the shackles of survival, not only in front of others vanity, in front of self also vanity, those genuine meaning is free and easy, what can not overcome is that self at heart protective screen. So, have distress to originate from this. Others seems worries about imaginary troubles still, and we feel that others is also unbearably vulgar. This not is noble-minded from life, and it is narrow knowledge. We pay attention to our own feeling too blindly , also overlook also too own feeling. Person when most difficulty, meeting begs popular feeling to contain to minimum point. However, this has not used! Can not still get rid of spirit ask for , but showing way, difference is had dismissed. Such as the self of the monk type of ascetic practice receive Nue, objective last achievement another kind of heart and purpose, but after reviewing , can feel: That not is I life all.
The establishment of a enterprise is basic and most important. So-called foundation and one are the management concepts of company, when is the management way of people, two must at the same time perfect , then can guarantee the well operation of enterprise. For present company's structure, people have not passed check completely, complete is two original groups put together to suit , for new enterprise development, condition is improper for basically. But everybody understands , is opposite, is hero just like self, have regarded as self senior statesman, a part of especially our person, some person has made half a year completely finally however in company, the development that has caught company fortunately opportunity, but considering for this half a year is company turn rail period, under more difficult condition, consciousness of everybody has no problem still.

The development of crow g orchid, have poured into my painstaking effort of some years. Normally, say that I should have absolute leading control role for company, may they have unexpectedly completely disregarding self too much less dedication and how many energies, begin to mention negotiation condition for me. On own interests, post goes up as well as the cooperative way with cooperative company goes up indiscreet criticisms, just as if I have no, satisfying their requirement, it is to have hurt their what. I am not the head of beggar gang, will come steamed bun gives all distribution. When matter has not perfected completely yet, I can not be too rigid to haggle over , emphasize merely that after make matter, I will not break promise , but I will not also absolutely compromise , I can not allow the right of their big man doctrine want and selfishness, include them often with the way behind research of clique and the content that I negotiate. They do not understand unexpectedly , are impossible to cooperate with opposite side successfully only rely on them, what opposite side values is that crow Ke-Lan develops space.
What cooperate with me is a group company

銆€30th Zhang

Speak:
After arriving Tianjin, stone army often accompanies me to chat , this one little I 13 years old boy, can plan plan to me unexpectedly. We do not break off relationship influenza thinks , have seemingly a lot of subjects saved for a long time must say , but it is also not to say that hear to opposite side seemingly. It is accurate to say , is to borrow audience to lead off self. I may be too lonely , the loneliness of a kind of soul can just come for his appearance and, is so and stimulated, as if have hit a dose strong heart needle. Have time I think frequently, should thank for his rational mood really , remind what I should now do. His ability of observing has far exceeded the person similar to his such age. Though, he is more pure than me, but may not is more simple than me. I see sometimes not thorough he, he is sensitive to let me be moved. A work , his fine and smooth solicitude should belong to a kind of man type He protect , but I feel that is not natural , am those feeling realized not naturally. I must control own heart, it is the America of extent reached to contain , sensible is rational and smooth.
Between we have discovered each other existent acting ditch, acting ditch shows when the age part of the same year when the difference on world circle sight and philosophy of life, so, cause the difference of values. When I make up mind to want to lay distance, seeking to return self lose pass , I discover suddenly, I am and then seek also not return his age I. I needs will the impetuous transformation on mood on feelings a kind of is deep in, let gentle weak Ran set off a kind of congeal heavy America. I believe that this is the America of character , is unconcerned with age.
Around such a kind of mood take off, I suddenly see the light right off, those affected disappearance is happy to let. Feeling is very good. In even if there are only our two persons in office, I no longer because at heart move restlessly is bewildered. In though gentle have unavoidably a kind of weak Ran distress, it is calm that I want to will become after I recover self-confidence slowly. I begin the nature input of the whole body to work , at the same time realize air midstream to shed a kind of is substantial as can't say.
And he puts a cup of water sometimes quietly in front of me, let me experience a congeal heavy existence, a kind of sincere feelings present. He is a flirtatious sunshine boy, his sight though does not like to decide shelf when others look steadily at , but in it twinkles evasion let one blurred on the contrary, I think when in his age person circle, he is a image that lets girl be indulged in surely. Think of this, my subconsciousness land shake to shake the head , the opinion with me of self since Chao.
Afterwards, the opportunity
Say on some meaning, he has really become a kind of my psychology to rely on , he influences me with the sincerity of a big boy type. He not only understands me, gradually, he has begun picture the management of the type of head of family I, I compare the heart of obedient, those female strong person unexpectedly, have to be in an awful state since he is fragile. Look , what it has illness is not only my self, but he plays the role of the doctor. I have not smiled!

Person says: It is not ordinary to begin , since have not ordinary finish. Our finish meeting is silent as beginning? He more and more the little younger brother like me, the little younger brother who may have no me is cute, many how much the deterrence of man type. I do not know this can cause my heart therefore spread is still twisted? Can not judgment and think deeply, because of us age discrepancy is too big. Seemingly psychological game is but so and earnest, I decide to no longer adjust the collision of expression form, soul and soul painstakingly along its nature, as being invisible, I needn't again want to adhere rigidly to?
Life is so and fragile, regardless of me coldness and is resolute, once when is hard to get satisfaction from sexual demand, come from external world touch slightly , metropolis a circle that splashes in heart lake the ripples of feelings.
In early spring, the branches and leaves near road bloom pale green budlet eagerly, light wind touches surface, let one have the feeling of a kind of mood itch, I and stone army sit in my domestic tea room of a nearby relative quietness. I will tell him everything , so, I can be happy and some at heart. My purpose has only one, as soon as spiting out , it is rapid. His punctuality comes. I discover that he has the painstakingly decorative muffler of trace, the overcoat of fine hair of milky white color and same quality, inside is the shirt of the color of light yellow , takes off the leisure trousers of shallow light tan, romantic Ti Tang disposition. He for clothing match colors to emphasize very much, this set of dressing can put out his clear mood. Sit with him while facing , I speak this purpose, having said have everything. He is always hearing quietly carefully , and does not interrupt , expresses understanding only with sight.
I discovery he gazes at my sight very sharp also very tender feeling, but is me with same sight to it as regard , he does not dodge. Do you explain what? Explain that he has a kind of self-confidence for woman , feels that he has a kind of mood as before for me, between is men and women is those. It is still that sentence words, he31In year, inner feelings
" may ask a problem? " he says
" may "
" you whether feel that I am a kind of person that finds pleasure to help others? " he irony, feature is soft and is not deceitful and different , no present young person those Pi air, have plenty of sincerity.
" what meaning? " I You
He smiles , a silk does not be easy it is proud as detecting:
" I do not understand!
" calculate , do not explain

31th Zhang

Speak:
銆€銆€Snow mad fly to dance in disorder,
" pass some hours again, go to destination , " the sound of that magnetic tape floats near my ear. I am completely sober to come , stone is military to take saying in the place that is away from me not , my Si Di of good intention smiles. Together with us, buy a batch of medical apparatus , the time of geting on already is dawn at two o'clock, near sleepiness raids , I sleep. Now, it has been second day 8 a.m.. In these days, I am so true that can't help being too tired.
Simple eat to count prematurely, I and
" chat merely! "
I have smiled , think , am
" I want to say , hope that it is
" thanks!
" you understand?However canSometimes,You have goneI believe that GodYou can get
" Ha! You unexpectedly a little
" when difficulty marquis, positioning is what is not important , it should be mutual soul support , shares common mental world and my happiness with pain very nature can feedback to him, also often get a feeling with him. This has reached. " his sight sees me to say sincerely.

" acquaintance so far , though day is few, have always a kind of meet to hate late feeling , no matter from life, on work or on feelings, you should be my good teacher and helpful friend, I treasure the friend as you very much , put aside the angle of secular utility, I hope sincerely that we can become the good partner in life journey that stands together through thick and thin all the way. I know self have a lot of do not ripen even immature place, I try to queue up worry with great efforts, untie disaster, but effect is unsatisfied always, being resembling you say , on the problem for you, I am not a acceptable doctor, but I feel that there is many disasters regardless of person, way has many bumpinesses, this is not important , key is the mood of self whether optimism upward, grasp current each opportunity of beginning, I believe that you return surely to do very much well. "
" do not thinkI actually is mature than what you imagine. I more and more feel , one that you pour into for being the desert that Heaven gives me soul Hong oasis, do not say this words understanding to talk about feelings to like , you are really that I can so carry out the person of the spiritual intercourse on relevant mood with me for years only. But do not understand our intercourse based on what? So, do you say that whether you can feel me are very vulgar? " I say.
" you are not vulgar , the very language will cause to be vulgar, it is friendship between generations that you have spoken us for the maturation that I exaggerate very much and describe you for me, it is so to do not want , otherwise I really feel that you are old. Is our knowledge understood based on nerve ending? " his implied meaning is deeply long to have seen my a glance.
" I just like there
" I know , we know. Do you allow me to say truth? It is also not to understand you very much to say that is true, just like me, minimum I feel puzzled very much, possibly, it is that I understand mistake , is willing that my opinion is wrong , really says that truth seems to come up you the more , not understand you the more. "
" child! " I
" Ai! Do not know sometimes since what say for you, thinkChild alsoAlso need aPossibility I past.Hope that youIt is really!More moreover I do!Though, selfBut personA wellStill play thisPerhaps,Is a kindAlso accuseYou alsoYour wilfulTherefore I do not hopeSo I will feel! !It is!But do not doubt!" say here, his mood
" sorry, say , today,
" others will say that you bring vexation on self , I will not say , you deep make you complete know what is to have no ill groan, if really, having illness, perhaps, I am not a acceptable doctor , but am responsible. " he pays no attention to me, seem think loud land say.
" stone army, you problem is complex , I understand , in life, a lot of things will not definitely say that is clear, as beautiful thing is unreal, stay in at heart isn't that is more beautiful? You are too tired, if this kind of beautiful needs surmount reality, please wait. " I have blocked the words of him.
He has , is
" need to still
" not need , it is the ability of doubting your explanation that I fall. " he Fen Fen see me to say. " is good, I can not moreover what. " have said him unexpectedly since return the compartment of rail cars in port.
I quietly think , everything has passed , again just like what also have no to occur , beginning is also finish, finish will be beginning. Return reason is no doubt painful, indulge perceptual also is a kind of blindly, there are still many matters that we need to do , road is selected by self, he is still young, he can have own natural end, I think of meeting I pray forever for him, bless. He is a good child.

< xml:namespace prefix=st1 ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"/>< chsdate w:st=on isrocdate=False islunardate=False day=27 month=6 year=2007>2007-06-27< chsdate/>Before morning

No comments: