Monday, February 25, 2008

Nourishment hole son - - - catches up to state process and the fountainhead of life , is to flow

Dark star

We are the persons who likes to think deeply , I feel: Each all life can go through so 3 stages: Fountainhead and process , is to flow. However, each all life may not meeting inquires so 3 problems to self: I since where come? Do I come to do what? I will arrive where go? 3 problems have summarized the 3 stages of life: Fountainhead and process , is to flow. And whether people can carry out such 3 for life, ask , have distinguished a person eventually(A nation)It is(Explore)Enclose(It).

Chinese nation is a careful study Lun the nation of virtue. Lun is the meaning of a circle, circle signifies to enclose. With ethics as the care of guiding principle the Chinese nation of own life all values, have formed it in historical deduction enclose sex. Therefore, its all cultures(Or say its- - - - -With authority,)Also same historically in- - - - - -It is pragmatic

Have no Lun is Confucianism, it is still domestic law; Also no matter is Taoism; Restrain or domestic ink, they are to distinguish own a and others a difference in process with different choice completely. Intervene especially(The suggestion:It is 100 to ban , only)And foregone conclusion is a kind

For this"Overthrow"Meaning lie in only to finish the power of a kind of thought to melt , and no development ideological field of vision changes ideological habit, finish thought decide tendency. That is said, it is the effort for that original ideological pattern carries out a kind of liberation only, have not far updated and replenished this kind of belong to formerly to enclose the thought of sex and conservativeness.

Based on such knowledge, I think that carry out a sport of ideological emancipation merely, this already is not the today priority task of times people. As is in today changeful times I, what is the major task of our ideological aspect? I think that describe with a word, that is:Nourish hole son. Is here , hole son is a kind of symbol

The law of dividing of nourishment is supplementary and is extended , to have to update. Claim supplement and expansion, is will the fountainhead in life process and is to flow out acceptance come in. Not whether accept , the mainstream thought of China is not , have no so two aspects. But it has not regarded as so two aspects, for being very important and merely a tape life process , describes carelessly. Value its thick ink Cai pour completely on a momentary life process. Actually, no life fountainhead refers to as it, no life is to flow in order to look after , so, life the very process not look too tiny and is monotonous and depressing?

Life process is the problem- - - -I since where come? , people arise essential"Lun"Word, is Chinese mainstream thought:Life originates from parents, from this, it"It". Claim"It", it is the personnel matters of experience , sums

So, people do not feel that there is life crisis; Also just because of this. It thinks to explore life become a kind of is extra, it is even the immature action of not practical occasion; Thus it gives up fatally to know the power factor of life:Crisis awareness. What show self-satisfaction"It"In, have formed the relapse cycle of countless experience; Again cause personnel matters constantly in official location is tense and fight, so that infinite in-fighting Yi have lost the rejuvenation of Chinese culture power.

When this, I have to say that between instant, Chinese culture has entered a kind of immature state and is robed forever no more. Past has gone , come person does is what? Today, I do not want to repeat modern age again scholar have no ill groan, and it is to want to so say: Is for instant that forms Chinese culture and"It", I express understanding,:Surmount

Life process has the problem- - -Do I come to do what? Because(Parents)Relation goes up , so,:Mysterious doctrine:I certain is when any exit birth; Then person a kind of differentiation worths; Only possibility besides any exit birth, I can not when other exit birth? So, it has had the thought of a kind of multivariateness.:I have come in the world rear capable what?

Obviously, such life process is openness, must give up its development as well as the center of a circle of life assumption have an accident circle, and it is linear as selecting to take place to fit into freedom. I can thought, I go thought:I can go into business , I go into business , I can study writing, I study writing; I can be an official , I am an official; I can explore , I explore; I can create , I create; Etc., etc.. In front of life fountainhead, the very all everything does not have discrimination, develop a kind of right merely in exercising life process and strictly observe a kind of duty.

When life process the furthest end that arrives it - - is to flow , people can ask a question extremely naturally: I arrive where go? There is a kind of typical contradictoriness in Chinese culture,: Is taking life as mysterious thing, again not speech " ghost, monster and god. " so, it has again formed new immature surface: Pursue the infinite longevity of life. In world culture, it is shallow that our sages show in this respect. Is for me , stand on the stand of today, I as is wild to suit raw hole son expression understanding. What I think of elaboration is such a kind of meaning: When arriving the entrance of life, do not shiver , and will be calm, calm.

For developed prosperity and the rejuvenation of Chinese nation, I will go to nourish hole son. As I discovery self can this, do not want to bother my compatriot decidedly: You want to do what, do what. As if Buddha for his disciple say: " do not go to propagate others to believe you , will do you demonstrate to others. "

A man who

No comments: