Monday, February 25, 2008

One has no field old man to say: Do you do not ask me single happiness?

One has no field old

One has no the old man with

Dark star

Years mutiny, Sang Tian of the blue sea. Now, I have walked into 50 ridges , conclude marriage for establishment family, have no field to have no room I long ago see day by day is weak. When this, please do not look at me with strange sight , then ask that I say: " single time happiness? "

I do not want to marry! That is not the choice of my mistake. I am happy very quickly! It is supported that I rely on faith, pass each poor life. Have no faith, I do not know my meeting how a person. I feel not is my behavior absurdity, is this world had been soaked thoroughly in absurdity. I stand in the forward position of human morals stage , will carry out ruthless adjudication for this absurd world.

Life is actually simple, do not matter lifetime does not come lifetime. Destiny is doomed to bind with natural end together in the first day of beginning. Everybody can die , his only kingdom is the earth. The earth has lazy us with the world of survival; At the same time, it is also that our spirit meets with home of murder. Say that ""murder"" that is because we have not wanted that copy of power that gets , has no this basic power , also does not store naturally to mind home of will. As skin do not store , what come Mao Yan?

We hope that life is meaningful to exist , it is valuable may seek. And hoping this world suit in reason. May in fact, we see that the answer of actual layer surface is opposite. It may seek if life becomes to have no meaning , world also when take off constantly to change , lose reason, it may depend on if looking have no orderly way. As soon as person of good sense sees , understands that this world foundation has no what to be filled with tomorrow of beautiful hope , everything feed on illusions type self console to be. Absurdity is to be born in the world of this contradiction. I may so think: Each day of life is to keep close to absurdity , resists absurd each day. Give up spirit go up resist is evasive reality undoubtedly, trend is depraved. Theme of absurd world is to resist theme of world. Only under facing and looking closely at the prerequisite of conflict, our soul talent gets thorough purification.

Yes! World is absurd, the person that lives on world can not avoid that absurdity is attacked and deceived. It is our one of most stupid expression to advocate the beauty of tomorrow life. If say that life is having so known natural end with one with the curve with death of terminal point know life have no meaning. Why the person of fragile many wills can't see beautiful hope arrive , when one extravagant hopes become one dream of foam, eventually, select to deviate from - - to deviate from life literal sense , it is thoroughly broken to make once: Commit suicide. Reason when this, live because they have lost go down courage and faith.

I think that I am the absurd adjudication person of world instead of eye-witness. It is pure that I will use alone , also is most stark naked betray on the contrary language carries out ideological content since Qiang. Have no way out, the absurd demand and world of having been born in mankind are not adjustable and in , accumulate over a long period confrontation. In confrontation, world one step walks to fall onto absurdity , falls onto the absurd role that also loses deserved reason because of this world and cannot play the part of a balance.

I, can not evade to resist - - resist absurdity. I can only like so as talk wildly betray on the contrary sound come to replace the loyalty of yesterday. I regard me cry out is a row of billow that gushes in life long river, ruthlessness can not be even more looked back. Long wind broken wave meeting sometimes, I resist absurdity to have no end.

Your world is absurd. It is pure and quiet to belong to me, pure is that I access to the another holy ladder of world quietly. Let me oppose quietly! It is not to die out in opposing , convenient is when in pure quiet let life get once thoroughly save to redeem , enter another world.

One has no field

Dark star

It is crazy! Who is crazy? Are you this old man? Still this world has lost reason? A person is nearly impossible to change a world. However, I will say still, he so as deviates greatly from the orthodox truth courage and resourcefulness; Also with personal personality strength appearance contend with; Stand more with the courage that is despised and is undertaken before trend of the times , sing a bent elegy of human world, this, needs how boldness He! When confine when too hard present world, the result of this kind of challenge can imagine.

No comments: