Monday, February 25, 2008

It may come again( 32-35) if woman has how many dreams

It may come again32-35)

Author: Arrange:

32th Zhang

Speak:.Alexander.Buddha La-Ji-Mi-Er-Luo
銆€銆€Mi Ha Iraq Er not picture is boasting , on the one hand, he lets me cooperate with the preparation of positive order to work , on the other hand, it is many that I go to his company's frequency, just discover that he already makes the own mortgage of real estate to loan , number has 3000 thousand dollars. The fund of that euro of 20 million belongs to the capital running of international financial group, this is China90The financing means beginning from times. Have seen the promise in the aspect of each as well as the preparation of his information , is that way basically. The understanding of me for these problems originates from me when Russian sea cucumber Wei far eastern company does translation study. Mi Ha Iraq Er do real fact, those persons who say his backstage accurately do real fact. Hear of him is originally because kill a person crime just enters prison, and it has snobbery friend to protect to just go in. His fund of 3000 thousand dollars, stimulate our trade enough. Therefore, I have not straight returned China, already 4 months.
The business opportunity of crow g orchid lies in market vacancy, and the combination of officer business capital can far cover people trade effect , has occupied some markets of product , will not have competition basically , this is different from China.
This duration, we and thank cover to make the trade with little two sheets , that is the gypsum board business of ten thousands of U.S. dollars, other is contacting. My tense work is to reduce the pressure with beautiful grandson, I really a little miss home.
Skill lotus Na come to seek after me, his husband has died , she hopes me to help her , directly do trade with China, I tell her, this time at the time that I return China , she may go together with me.
Last week, skill lotus Na come I here is a guest. Young she often comes our home, mother has seen her very enthusiastic, few sentence words, begin to take Sun Li and the photograph of young son to chatter happily afterwards. The impression of mother for Sun Li is very deep , says that eastern daughter-in-law is honest and virtuous. Actually in the virtuous woman in China with beautiful grandson, head is reciprocal basically. Skill lotus Na smile speak.
Have eaten meal afterwards, I send skill lotus Na descend the stairs , between quiet forest by-path we go slowly to seaside. At young time, we come to here frequently, 30 next years have passed , years, it is ruthless.
" you have wanted to
" have thought, but condition does not allow. The occupation beginning from me is boat engineer , is also 7 or 8 months every time out of the sea at least with catch ship ocean homework. After returning , rest with not much time and will go , this work I make 3 years. Afterwards, hear of that you have gone to Italy, now, I have gotten acquainted with a woman , am also my first wife, she is two years older than me , has capable , but is cunning woman. She has not always married with me , does not be willing to marry. We have given birth to a daughter , are now 20 years old, when sea cucumber Wei study in university. The tuition of former two years, she always seek me for now wife want. Is that daughter directly calls by oneself to Sun Li, I am ordered probably surely her mother. It is immature that second wife compares in little 25 years old than me. We have also given birth to a child. Afterwards, she follows others well , with me is away from marry , have given her mother child to bring , her mother is two years older only than me. Say that really, the woman that I see is too many. After divorcing , have not wanted to have married again. Have no after knowledge Sun Li to add consideration have closed marriage , now marries also already decade. "
" eastern woman
" she is not gentle , but suit me. She does
" you love
" yes. How is
" a man cohabits with her,
" oh. " I expression
" we may go to make
" is good! " see appearance that she pities I have
Finishing the skill lotus of love Na look exceptionally
I am made clear very basically for sexual problem , am not only me, European can so understand. Sex is sexual , not definitely gets in touch with feelings and marriage. This Chinese is to can not understand , and Sun Li understands. This also so come for years, she is for the understanding of Western culture , include for me understanding. I think , if once conflict because sexual problem and marriage occur , I affirm will not this.

I think that

33th Zhang

Speak:
After geting together in the Spring Festival, I have entered tense busy state, major because of the adjustment of company. Still arrange own writing in the evening, after going home. Hope once business improvement afterwards, can take off heart quietly to do own writing , strive for 1 or 2 books.

I join city writer association last year. This though round I regard as the dream of home, but my score is to have made a pamphlet 10 some years ago only, claim to be prose. Have written a lot of writings successively in these years , also have 7 or 8 100 thousand finally. Should say that is the crystallization of my thought and realization , arrange it to signify the respect for that self works.
There is still a reason, that is to decrease as far as possible on net to see the time of forum, because there, I can often see the shadow of Luo Si Yu , especially see that he is neting the ambiguity of and other female online friends or flirt , even if I know that is joke, feel as before very is not comfortable. Have pass , because of feelings, I envy , I complain. Between actually we, net bean vermicelli with him move mutual do not be unconcerned department, though we have not broken each other, exchange. However, today sees so case, can increase me detest. Say innermost thoughts, I do not hope to go by oneself to that one step that detests him , after all, Zeng Chi has liked madly. I believe that he has also loved me. So I would rather do not go to see , also do not go to think , the matter that busy self should do.

When arrangement that time writes to his writing, my not only dumb speech laughs , it is crazy. I have written the love letter of ten thousands of approximate words, on content nearly, I do not repeat. Now, though, hate him, but this kind of hate have no way of, perhaps, there is still the composition of love, it is just abandonment to disregard.
The noontime before last,
" trip. " I
" I want to see you!
". . . . . . " I want to
" you tomorrow noontime
" is good. " I
If it is former, I can excite to die. I have seen that he writes a writing that gives me , that is the writing that happens on net, I have read to cry loudly. Now, this kind of feeling has been had nothing left.


At that time, when


Who can is together
Very close the ends
The - - episode
Gloomy weather and desolate state of mind after wine is sad, can not speech says. Shudder , is at instant only , such as raging fire; Sad and dreary is forever, similar river forever unlimited is sobing.
Mortal life between turmoil , engage
The perception of heart. Sunshine is warm with fresh breeze soothe , stand in recollections. Have lost , is most beautiful forever; So long as having not lost , it is not best forever. Poet sings this ice-cold spring forgotten. Even can perception, often also is horse rear cannon.
Treasure , people like to say that treasure always, treasure however have not had always , it is fictitious forever. As we say that enjoyment is healthy, but healthy person is can not genuine taste health, it is health to even not understand what at all, only patient just realizes really what treasure health is. This is the fatality that mankind can not change forever , is also the paradox that can not solve forever.
Finally, do
I think that leave wish only. As possessing


At noonday yesterday, he has really come , I take

We nod each other gently, I have asked his body situation
In hotel, the vegetable that he counts is those vegetables
" drink less.
" how long we have not
" half
" you still love me? " Luo Si Yu
" hate! " I have seen his a glance, say calmly: " all love is to hate , have no do not win the feelings of resentment. It is simple mood shallow expression to not hate. Everything can pass , that past event how can should not pass. Do you say? "
" perhaps!
" we have been wrong , have been wrong really. Love has not been wrong , is I dodge to understand have problem. We self consumes so deep, undoubtedly, it is a disaster. Perhaps, originally, should not so like. " I continuity says calmly.
" you really so see?
" is! Love may bear everything, I can not, you also can not. Love is selfish sometimes, we think that love opposite side each other very much, may once can't get those degree of satisfaction, can only select resentment and injury. You do not throw your expression in the eyes, is not see me , actually, do I say that have been wrong? "
" is to cancel once for all. " he has hoped my a glance, feel relieved land say: " I always apology Jiu, but can't you let self recognize where I am sorry for you? Memory and complaint are throughout sleepy to forgive me, I say some words only: Your heart is too ruthless. "
" is good, to cancel


After meal, he says that he does not

" have no relation! I come

We arrive a hotel nearby dining room. Before, I can invite him, live at my home, may now I do do not arrive. In this time, I do not go to recall past various matter with great efforts , disappear gradually for his recollections, I always think to claim happiness is this kind of mood not contained pictorials or portrait , , , till today, having grieved and sad a ancient brain to fall out completely to gush just discover suddenly when coming up that the wound foundation of my mind has not been healed up , only is quilt another pain cover has lived , a kind of is called deceiving cardialgia.
The front door that opens hotel room , he unexpectedly disregarding bend body allly to use lip cover my lip quickly, like and skill land Qiao open my tooth, so mad wild, special system , stretch domineeringly in my mouth, entangle with my tongue. His kiss has punishment smell, his respiration becomes turbid and heavy. Clamping in the hand of my waist side go move unexpectedly, Jue my breast rubs ruthlessly. I am done dizzy dizzy by him, his argument will nearly take my all reasons. I realize that can occur what next , push open him suddenly. He wakes up in a moment since becoming intoxicated , is slow-witted to look at me , looks at a stranger seemingly.


Institute does not like is must, real very must. If love is self. Liking is a everybody may compensate for get pestilence. Institute does not like is institute abandonment, include giving up self, namely the tolerance for self. Like , once fine become a kind of is holy and pure, heaven and hell same when. Love is lonely, this is the rhyme with unique love delivers , it is the enjoyment of own soul , says strictly on meaning , is unconcerned with other person. What have the love of " famous brand " on world to advocate is the America of a kind of tragedy doctrine , is unidirectional , have no the feelings hoped to entrust. Love is pure, this is also the location with genuine love , is the diastole of own mood , is in other words, have no trouble with common customs, human love should be supernatural , the feelings of its spiritual extent reached is just the true essence of love.

34th Zhang Yi

Speak:.Alexander.Buddha La-Ji-Mi-Er-Luo
銆€銆€Mi Ha Iraq Er fund return in running process, the customer of some little trading lists is also implementing continuously. Sun Li hits cable words to say that domestic company has carried out new adjustment and a big company's cooperation, have established crow g orchid department, this company is stock company, this integration with beautiful grandson has Zhan sex, can though let a part of after cooperating for our little only trading list profit, but cooperating with such company can surely enlarge our credit degree, it can have fund guarantee if we receive new trading list, at the same time, integration has raised the image of original company. I think that I will make effort to bring customer to go to China.

This duration, skill lotus Na seek me to talk about the business of import tyre , she has been very professional on the business of tyre, its business surface may cover the whole country of crow g orchid30% can increase the stability of customer this time, undoubtedly
Skill lotus Na the Sun Li of invitation letter one day has managed , when Chinese Embassy of base supplement has managed urgent visa. We have bought the air ticket of Russian navigation , mount airplane. Skill lotus Na come to China for the first time, thus look exceptionally excited. China is big market , can buy in Chinese hinterland , gets rid of intermediate link , is the matter of dreamy crow g orchid businessman. For skill lotus Na fund problem I do not doubt , will not arise the effect of white consulting reception. For these years, roll in business sea, I have entered the thought role of business person completely. No matter being who, what I ask is profit effect , have no meaning otherwise. Airplane goes up , skill lotus Na speak the knowledge of relevant tyre constantly, this is a very professional product.
"DIs tyreDIs tyreHIs tyre sectionBIt is tyre section width. Now, the general habit of pneumatic tire uses Britain system table of weight and measures shows , but European country uses the representation of metric system frequently. A few of national also useful letters make code name to express the specification of tyre size. What adopt frequently on automobile is the fetus of low voltage. Its size mark usesBOneDShow. It is tyreDIs rim diameter,In'Yi' expresses the9-20, express9in, rim20inThe fetus of low voltage.9.00R20Mark, intermediateRRepresent

She is torrential and not unique to say. Before these things, I am not clear , am now also impossible to do right off to understand. See her eyebrow to fly appearance of color dance, I suddenly deep feeling gets up , woman does business , what need is not only to be able to bear hardships , need daring more. Skill lotus Na have not been the little girl of same year , it is the businessman of standard. Cooperate with such person I am dependable on the contrary, is afraid of the person of intermediate link , do not understand but add price blindly, influence the success of business.
" you originally why
" because of the import tyre of crow g orchid still have the opportunity , the increase of import vehicle is inevitable to be concerned with the ration of tyre, my husband, he so asserts in the past , so, I have selected this product. " skill lotus Na mention her husband, tone is little to have stoped one, eye circle has slightly somewhat not go through Yi Fan bonus.
" sorry, I have aroused
" have no relation, it is not his problem , is that I feel
" you will become
Have made airport, company's120Kilometer has gone to Tianjin from Beijing


" old old woman! " have seen Sun Li, I hold her, have swung to enclose, she is thin. Afterwards, her horse goes up go to former and skill lotus Na shake hands , say: " hear Sa Sha to say that pass you, welcome you to China. "

Their two has introduced the detail on own company's condition and business each other. My suddenly surprised Sun Li for tyre knowledge is so rich, I guess , am her surely , and am net and seek professional to study , it is temporary to have mended a lesson. She is such person, each accept a new product to want self do first to understand. Soon two women cooked Luo get up , have said fortune-telling problem unexpectedly, I translate exhausted , hurry to say: " can have meal first? "
" is good. " they
Have eaten meal, Sun Li has arranged
In home, everything is as usual, it is really
China has sentence

35th Zhang
Speak:
Hear Sa Sha to say that pass skill lotus
In the morning, I find out the occupation of a set of shallow grey specially to pack , look simple and capable. Facing business partner, I hope that I leave the impression of very strong professionalness to opposite side, this is also a kind of supplementary form of pursuing credit degree , moreover, I represent company's discussion after all. Skill lotus Na tyre business, leting me consuming let brain, I have contacted 4 manufacturers , have known a lot of professional knowledges , am benefited very much.
Skill lotus Na is shrewd business person really,
" you are good, through the introduction of your
" hear of that you are also capable,
" the tyre of foreign country
" some companies have this stipulation, there is stipulation for example this general sharp coherent Mi Qi Lin of France of Japan, doing foreign trade all to need home office agree. I think that we can have accommodation method still, after all, the tyre quality of China does not have been wrong. " the time that I reply her feeling she the clear degree of being to examine me for tyre business. Because in a lot of enterprises of Japan and France, this stipulation is still being continued to use , when Chinese nature is also inevitable. She shrewdness lies in ask my quotation what first, and it is policy problem. FortunatelyI do not know otherwise
Now, she takes thick thick a beg to buy list. I have seen to see , belong to intermediate product basically, the thing of Chinese homeland production may use absolutely, natural specific aim need to still contact than winner those have the joint ventures of brand, because this concerns technical parameter problem. I promise her tomorrow to implement.
" I may go to see enterprise?
I have seen Sa Sha of a glance, he has no expression, according to reason saying such is should not, our company of foreign trade is intermediate link. I have thought that one is thought of , says: " may, it is natural. Because you are friend, we are not pure business relations, I and Sa Sha have consulted that all are transparent and operating, we receive export agency cost only , do not gain profit. " actually I know except agency cost, return tax however a considerable profit.
" is tooThank you. " skill lotus Na is glad
Second day I arrangement business manager tape they investigate enterprise, after 3 days, have signed contract. Skill lotus Na label over contract says afterwards that she wants horse to implement fund before , then100%TTPay to throw into our account number. I planned arrangement skill lotus Na travel one day, I let Sa Sha accompany her, Sa Sha says that she does not want to have caught cold , can still have the opportunity afterwards China. So, I have bought fruit to hotel to see her , and see off for her. Sa Sha tells me home, skill lotus Na thank me, see our marriage happiness she is very glad, so, she comes to China again to do business , have not borne , I clear Sa Sha meaning.
Say innermost thoughts, for skillIts what finds a way , if is Chinese I possibility will not be so free and easy. This is for the understanding problem of national characteristic. Westerner is upright to be clear at a glance , and easterner is often very hypocritical, what I point is man, so woman is unprincipled to envy , this I have cognition deeply. For example, Luo Si Yu, after we are good, those girl friends on his network can not allow me , and the ambiguity that he shows is also the direct reason of our raw resentment of each other, though in reality, we know us obviously, are what feelings depth.
This is easternerIt

No comments: