Sunday, February 24, 2008

In cold night, whose tear is flying?

Is just night, moonlight is bright and beautiful, treetop hangs a sigh. In cold wind, individual flows out tear alone in little house. Are you month? Is the tear of month is flying? Infinite sad matter and one are again returned again, old wound does not be leveled again add to worry recently. White Xiu hair, it is puckery to entertain , has done tear, Zuo night good dream consistent river spring water flows east.

Put down the pen to consider , asking month have , is few and many to worry? For whom, do you flow out tear to worry for whom? Month does not be answered , one not Ken. Ask ten one-hundred times , spit out a word at last: " the money that I invest in had been deceived completely, partnership person has fled , I do not want to have lived! "

" bolt from the blue! " I so think. Why matter? Last 2 months, month face goes up still ripple expression Yi Yi, is in high spirits have taken the cash of 200 thousand to go home town, with other 2 persons, do you invest in open factory jointly , how to say right off today that had been deceived? Hear really to not understand.

Month says: " hometown position distantly related table elder brother is good for me, the 3 colleague persons who want to let me send wealth and let me and him still have him open a factory of building material jointly, product does not worry to have no market. Each invests 200 thousand. I and that distantly related table elder brother have gone up 400 thousand dozens of incomes on time. Have bought 8 mu lands with the price of a mus more than 20 thousand , then begin to make factory building. The foundation of factory building just begins to move , smoke rushes to sink to make, that colleague does not go to base frequently with that distantly related table elder brother using me , sells this land switch high price to go to person. The boss of building site can't take project money , can only take some not costly things to go. I go with person bank audit, Zhang go up money had been mentioned completely to leave empty. Distantly related table elder brother says that is sorry for me , helps me next time surely to retrieve loss. "

I jump immediately , say: " that still does

Shake in month to shake the head , say decisively: " my distantly related table elder brother is not those person, report a case , three of our persons makes investment jointly , has no a regular contract book. I throw 200 thousand to go down , have not let them write a receipt. Because all are friend , are first for friend to trust. Have not thought that they have only used my confidence, I work give hollow. I have not used really! You also know , this money are I sell housing have to come. Originally they day day calls to urge I, do me vexed. Worry wholeheartedly , have sold the house of this 3 room a halls( the squares more than 130) with the 200 thousand Yuan below market total price. Supply in late 3 months, I can at least take the room money of the 10 thousand Yuans more than 130. "

I do not understand still , ask: " investment is a major event, for your what old public do not help you and staff officer. A person a intention. Swindler how to pretend again, not wise place will always show. It has doubt if your heart is stored , may let a trusted follower to do finance in the past first, the seal that has no you Zhang can not take money, such you not as had been deceived so disastrously. "

Month says: " really not appearance hide , I and old public always feelings does not suit , we divide bed, have some years , now, separation also has 12 years. The matter of this investment also have no with him straight son 8 goes through land have consulted. Old public see my iron heart will make investment , also agree that I have sold this house , the room gotten money deducts to owe bank according to uncover money, after leaving a part of money to daughter, study for reserve, other a minute is 2, we take each money each to make investment to manage money. But having not thought of investment to manage money , it will be this kind of result. "

Right now, night has been deep. I write tear inadvertently again not the writing words of tear, my heart worries extremely, want to how to recover this money for month only, it is amount to recover amount. I am to describe rich person, describing rich person to write rich purpose is want when the machine of the calamity of other person plans plan for it , should come forward vessel force appearance help. Though asking me again and again in month do not want for her old is public to say this matter, but I feel that this matter is hidden soon, I want with her old public go to her native land together to catch up to demand, this is just genuine friend embodiment.

No comments: