Monday, February 25, 2008

" devil training class" of I open the first day of class

" devil training

The Spring Festival of this year is former, I to district" the center of science and technology of business founding" have borrowed a room of official business. Since borrow to self support to start an undertaking name, so, rent is not very expensive , is that 3000 Yuan does not arrive every month only. After being borrowed , house has not always used well, since having guest occasionally, just come in to sit , the most of time, it becomes my personal rest room. Say, big hot weather drives to return to commit is sleepy, lie inside to lie. Office key one of my person has , subordinate employee stays completely in door shop, no opportunity goes to my office to enjoy the elasticity of the sofa of authentic leather how to. It is put that additionally, I have a lot of collected books to have no place , so, office has again become my perfectly justifiable room of collected books.

With the month rent of thousands of Yuans, dress up office into the room of collected books, this cost is rather big, opinion is also romantic. This undoubtedly is scholar use Xiu, tear RMB every day foolishly. Have torn the RMB of some months, no matter on reputation or on strength, so supporting again is to hit swelling face to serve as fat person; Is also equivalent to , as tangerine skin, throwing the own hard RMB gained to fall. Do not be all right! Businessman can not do losing business. I decide to use this house well. How to do you use? On bed, fall out to cover to go to have thought of few nights. As soon as certain day awakens in the morning, plan comes at the same time, if make the bread of stove, it is sweet-smelling.

I decide to set up one to have the sale devil training class that trains characteristic. It is not problematic to recruit student, hold river snail as 3 fingers - - certainly. One of my telephone is called to vocational school, do not seek others to directly seek principal , ask your school whether is in the student that has not still arrived during practice to distribute stage may you offer? It may freely train if I take charge of , each still has a extra lunch and the subsidy of 7800 Yuan every month. Principal has heard my words to meet certainly to show joyful look; Can also link sound to say: "OK! The earth of the

Honesty says that duty school is the school of paste can normally. Grabs money do not grab educational quality. Student is willing to attend a lecture hall teacher says somewhat, do not be willing to hear also no matter you. From duty school front door, the student that walks out of is mediocre person basically, style not last what big application. Unless some dry machineries , is physical and alive as need not think , the professional knowledge studied before can say also send not last application. Certainly, this can not blame teacher and duty school completely, problem still lies in student would study would not study. Current duty school student mixes time basically to come over , it is few as applying mind to can sympathize with parents.

Few days before, duty school sends the two girls from Guizhou. I call sales past master , attend class in turn to their two , strengthen training and high-grade guidance, talk mainly how to link up with customer in telephone. Very extremely! Their two comes to Shanghai to study one year, Shanghai words point also hears do not understand , I must let training teacher lecture with Putonghua , am very strenuous.

Today, school side again sends 3 schoolboys , also comes from Guizhou , has treated one year in Shanghai. " devil training class" of I have formally begun. Content is not complex , our company has represented a software company recentlyXXThe sales of antivirus software. I law tries to pass to call , sell these softwares , and it is the more the more good to sell. I market the volume of actor's lines well, say carefully that hear to them. Their two uses notes , have read 10 times in, heart has no table still. Have no relation!

I open " Shanghai big Huang Ye telephone directory " , carry electrification words from intermediate partial beginnings to them to demonstrate. First telephone hits , opposite side says that not needs. Second telephone goes out , opposite side asks me thisXXWhat difference have antivirus software and other antivirus software? I have replied the advantage of this software truthfully , at the same time tell opposite side the network address of this software. Opposite side pursues to demand to me company's telephone, and reserve his full name to me , say that decide again after seeing. 3th telephone, opposite side lets me send facsimile , directly gives machine room responsible person. If thing can consider really well, buies.

Make demonstration, I let a girl of big eye hit first , try to see. " big eye"( abbreviate ) hand hold telephone earphone 5 minutes, say finally: " boss, you go to the room of next door, I call to you, you see me to speak , have what problem. "

"OK! " thisOK! " I give their two drum air. " big eye" get " big eye" distracted when where, then, say that do not know. I the 3 big reasons that let her purchase this software again behind. On software information is printed with this software how to be strong and outstanding to propagate writing. I say for them that this software of our sale is good thing really, if be not useful bad thing, our company will not go to do agency, this money absolutely, will not go to gain.

I let the another girl with introvert personality call to me. " shelf "( abbreviate ) courage is little, when telephone that speak is very light. I let her raise tone, through wall surface glass, I see that she sends white because of tense face. Also no wonder, one has never seen the girl of society from mountain area, let she so as do telephone sales from the life courage that has not passed , really, it is a difficult matter. I comfort her to say in, your the brain not is other, want to how to then return home with how customer communication makes money , leting your 4 following sister-in-laws study at school have guarantee.

" big eye" is under the encouragement of 3 classmate men , trying to hit go out 7 or 8 telephones, though, one also confiscates to obtain , but in at least heart a little table , also know what beginning first sentence words should say. " shelf " between when another room has rushed at the same time, side goes up sit a schoolboy that inflates for her to embolden. She examination dozen goes out some telephones, though, no one succeeds , but in which, one lets her hit tomorrow morning, saying is the meeting of responsible person when this time comes. Have called telephone, " shelf " is fierce to inhale one breath. Just now since is too tense, air has not dared big pant a.

I carry electrification microphone , and then do some demonstrations. Some units say that do not want , have two units to ask that I give them information through E-Mail , and leave contact full name. Demonstration is completed , I let them call continuously separately. Her two distracted do not utter a word there, in which, one asks that I say that whether can call 10 telephones rest for half hour. Her meaning may be to say , this heart cannot bear is so rapid to pulsate.

Calling 10 telephones rest for half hour , can so call how many telephones one day? As this, " my devil training class " plan arrives will surely abort. Plan to abort , loss heavy is only me. I say for them, as rivers and mountains can be altered , for the nature of what person, I can not alter? I still take self to make example. Before, doing the books teacher who markets kindergarten and sees woman blush. Afterwards, courage is big, the only female place of many teachers is gotten into in the past. These little teachers are not only lovely, and than old aunt, garden length is amiable.

" devil training class" of I is open the first day of class today, if a week comes down , have not cultivated the future still, that I can only call to principal, it has not the requirement of returning goods , but is to ask to change object. It is been mainly that I manage class purpose: The student that I train every one calls past master. As this, in view of businessman interests consideration, my investment risk of " devil training class " can reduce surely.

Article is unfinished

2007Year8Month24Before

No comments: