Monday, February 25, 2008

In that day, policeman takes medicine to me

I am also May 11 days in that day that says. Half past 2 in the evening, I drive vehicle process Han Dan 5 road angle site ring island places, there is one with me the minibus of colleague members, its door place of right side has met my vehicle former left bumper. At that time, there are many wagon flows, my vehicle stops to sink to move, he changes road to have no scrutiny. I recognize that I also have mistake, the car that pastes him is too near. It is very normal to turn and turn to move slowly to collide book. Side goes up happen to stand a policeman, he passes when on the ground laying out. Mark line, I and that driver each stop vehicle on side, do not influence the road of the trip vehicle of other person.

What that driver drives is a new vehicle, the vehicle that says me pastes him too near just arouse touch to rub , want me to compensate the money of 500 Yuan , do not deliver well back to boss otherwise to stay. I say that he wants to change road should prepare in advance , know wagon flow many as far as possible dynasty relies on right side open. After all, my vehicle stops , his vehicle hard La--, explain that he sees only when changing road to sink to see another side. Both sides have therefore argued one. I say that should be that you compensate my money. It is new vehicle to think of you, cut is more severe than the my , I compensate your 300 Yuan at most.

Now, one drives motorcycle4-2* *< xml:namespace prefix=st1 ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"/>< chmetcnv w:st=on tcsc=0 numbertype=1 negative=False hasspace=False sourcevalue=4 unitname=unitname鈥?4"< chmetcnv/>Policeman passReturn when bargain land consultation, convenient< chmetcnv w:st=on tcsc=0 numbertype=1 negative=False hasspace=False sourcevalue=4 unitname=unitname鈥?4"< chmetcnv/>Gao Sheng

In that day afternoon,4" mood some impetuousness, having no thought to hear us argue , also do not want to be our old mother uncle. In deducting vehicle to compensate the choice of money still, I have selected the latter , want to let that driver say loudly for me however: " sorry! "( do not solve problem, his vehicle will be also gone in. )

"4" it is a that policeman draws out from pocket" traffic accident4", let him sign ,4" say: " is so! " have

Now, have come4" say that they have negotiated , not use to drag

Leaving250It is first,100It is first. Do not give do50It is first. Demand receipt toXXRoad motorcade

Return to unit, I call to insurance company to report a case. It is not used that insurance company says ," record book", must let policeman open the talent " traffic accident believes book" of red color to manage to stand a loss. The method of sinking sends land again to matter, find that "4", explain the

"< chmetcnv w:st=on tcsc=0 numbertype=1 negative=False hasspace=False sourcevalue=4 unitname=unitname鈥?4"< chmetcnv/>Ask that I say: " just now you are why

Have blamed!< chmetcnv w:st=on tcsc=0 numbertype=1 negative=False hasspace=False sourcevalue=4 unitname=unitname鈥?4"< chmetcnv/>It is many to meet this kind of matter, know< chmetcnv w:st=on tcsc=0 numbertype=1 negative=False hasspace=False sourcevalue=4 unitname=unitname鈥?4"< chmetcnv/>Shake to shake the head

I have seen to see4" take advantage of me to low head see

Have passed few days, I seek vehicle repair plant , the person in factory says: " your 500 Yuan pays out take do not return. Insurance company accepts 'Hong Chan Zi' only, in your hand, " this kind of record book " have not again numbered , with us, will take rare amount. That policeman would not handle , you hit '110' report110' report to the police to take

Two vehicle collisions must be taken pictures ( my day car goes up have digital camera, forget to take out ). The person in factory generation I call to seek that driver. Driver because have said to me apology devoted bosom, say car to reach other places , return some time do not know.

Now, I just understand , that driver takes my money

That driver does not show up , repair factory can not take pictures to obtain evidence. My car damage can not be also repaired , unless I do not enter , protect. Do you do not enter to protect to buy surely dry what?

Afterwards, ask a lawyer friend. Friend says that next month, political-legal member will open hearing, major aim at policeman Jing wind Jing century, you may give the view of your individual on their net platform. For this, I have sought half of the day on net , have not found this window. " the Shanghai net of the National People's Congress " fall , have one, but have no forum , is not external. The channel of communication again when where?

Car does not be opened really well, see that constabulary expression does not be even more felt better. People's policeman considers for people, but " this people " do not include driver absolutely. I think that this will not be the opinion of one of my person. Die Ai Zai.

No comments: