Monday, February 25, 2008

It may come again( 26-28) if woman has how many dreams

It may come again26-28)

Author: Dark star

Second 16 Zhang

Speak:.Alexander.Buddha La-Ji-Mi-Er-Luo
The crow g orchid revolution of orange color afterwards, economic resurgence, the fast change of economic system has decided that market mechanism is huge to change. Real estate has started , accompany the prosperous, plenty of foreign housing materialses of the market of building material to gush into crow Ke-Lan. Is first Spain , is Polish again , is then China. The ceramic tile of China , mould steel door window and floor, the gypsum board, glass etc. and furniture of official business have opened market in crow Ke-Lan, change the past unidirectional business of the clothing etc. of leather shoes.
Aim this opportunity, I begin to contact some big architectural companies , hope that they can buy the product of China. A friend of younger brother is a boss of architectural company , passes through his introduction, I begin to offer the product message of China constantly to him.
One day, I go to this company, boss introduces a person to me, this one calls Mi Ha Iraq Er. In Buddhist nun La-Ye-Fu nearly, nobody does not know him. Chinese should be in charge of this kind of person to call underworld , is those person who has government background actually in crow Ke-Lan. I see him for the first time, showing take a dim view Appearance De.
" you are good! " he big Lie hold my hand, very impolitely, stare at me to see. The height with this short person, probably a meter of 7 controls , fat Dun Dun stature, there is a scar on face. Speak language is ambiguous, belong to is those and very uncivilized to do style. But the friend of younger brother respects very much for him , says that this person just gives the building of government police office to buy , has still bought some lands. I know , all person who can buy these fixed assetses , there must be the relation of backstage. Former Chinese state-owned property run off , is mostly and rotten relevant department. Need to seems fit up or construct , the friend of younger brother has purpose.
We talk good, I have introduced some conditions. For crow g orchid person, no matter being what person, I do not look always to cater to them. Business complementary just has the opportunity , who also does not beg who. After having talked, I prepare to just make company's front door home, Mi Ha Iraq in Er the vehicle in not far place beckons to me. I go to pass , he says: " I please have wine. " " is good. " I have gone up his vehicle.
This is a drunkard, having wine to seem have
" because of
" is friend. " he does
" you asking me have
" I want to register a
" this is not difficult , key is that you
" not, I will do the
" the fund with
" I know , is the euro
I nod , say: " is natural. " the euro of 205The profit500The benefit of 10 thousand. I do not
A week afterwards, Mi Ha Iraq Er dozen cable words, or inviting me, have wine, I have not gone. One is comfortable at that time, additionally, I will not waste time in vain in vain. The business that he says is known too , according to me, the crow company of again big Ke-Lan will not also have so big volume of trade, I do not want to have dealings too much with this kind of person.
In second day, he invites me continuously,
I have to go. In his company, I have seen the assistant of governor. This assistant is talking in whispers with him to speak , sees me to come in , he for that person explanation says , this is the representative of my China. Day! When have I become his representative? My courtesy is some to nod.
The time of having supper , have come a Miss, it is prostitute. Other some persons I do not know , it is also the what person of government to look them. He has not introduced alone. Or having wine, however this time, he has not drunk. Between seat, he hands over me company's a set of notary material , says: " registered company! ". " stock how to decide? Will sign contract. " I ask seriously. " I take70% " he says dogmatically. I think that percentage
" like her? She calls skill lotus Na. " Mi Ha Iraq Er eye glances sideways at that prostitute to smile say for me. I shake to shake the head to say: " I have regular woman. " skill lotus Na is discussing policy and the politics of country with governor assistant, have not heard what we are saying.
The occupation of crow g orchid prostitute is legal, newspaper advertising news everywhere evidently: 3 is surrounded , height , even the color of hair also 11 shows. Reckon by time to work , it is each hour of10U.S. dollar. A telephone convenient self drives , come to to apply for the job , trade is reasonable. Prostitute divides into two kinds, a kind of is full-time, another kind is part-time job, claim part-time job people, mostly is single as coming off duty to kiss mother, it is family to do personal work subsidy, prevailing prices is cheap.
Mi Ha Iraq Er22Year, is away from marry , lodge at mother home, my her university graduates , English is smooth. I have seen her a glance conscientiously, innocent appearance really not inferior not Kang, let one to like inwardly.
Now , there are " a lot of chickens " in a lot of star level hotels of Beijing. Spare time belongs to half work since field person often happens from the group of college university student, is half to read , since seek a livelihood road. I think , its mood quality is also very good surely.
Company has soon registered , I often go rice Ha Iraq Er there research product, after all, that is the trading order of the RMB of 200 million He! Product is nearly very trifling, gradually, I have become Mi Ha Iraq Er friend.


17 second

Speak:
Old is public crow Ke-Lan, elder son also goes to crow Ke-Lan to study at university , in home, leave me and housekeeper and young son. Feel that light free time is a lot of. Housekeeper also not does the different meal of some kinds of tastes with one day. One day, housekeeper says for me: " us when outside that piece of grow vegetable on the ground! If in this year, rainwater is sufficient, can solve the vegetable of a summer perhaps! "

Besides the window of my domestic balcony, it is piece open space, there is sub-district forestation the dead angle not taken into account , appearance of 6 square meters of approximate square. I feel uncertain , ask: " this line of? " she says: " try. "

It is so, she lets native land send various vegetable seeds: Cucumber, tomato, eggplant and chives. Afterwards those time, daily early morning, I open window, see her always on that piece of earth busy , pull out first on the ground weeds, afterwards fall out with tool to break ground piece, leting land loose get up. A winter that chaps whole piece soil, when her subordinate becomes carefully broken particulate slowly. Along with the warming of climate, I discover that that earth is also gentle. Gradually, besides window, have become one of my scenery line.
Suddenly, one day, I had been shocked. I discover that she makes a hollow on land, I peep at her movement secretly. See that she prepares to bury what appearance, I gaze at curiously. Sees her put a bundle of thing slowly to go in , say definitely that is that the thing that packs with plastic tape has fallen in hollow , then put some water , and have stired to stir , afterwards, have covered new earth.
" you have buried
" the shit of son! Than chemical
I lean! Have felt sick too. But it. . . .I day!
My young son is her
Have again passed some days, matter seems simple and a lot of. She makes one and another little hollow first, inside put seed when, then, cover plastic film , and then press with the thing of a kind of earth piece. She says for me, the condition that few days see moreover.
Have again passed some times and the mornings after a rain, I resemble , is usually the same to open window, suddenly, discover that some little sprout arches have made land. I ask in a pleasantly suprised manner: " length makes what? " she says gentlely: " chives. " I think , the chives of a summer are eaten really. She pulls out grass continuously.
銆€銆€

After being this, my mood Mo Ming becomes optimistic , former those sad Qi have become a kind of is gentle and joyful. On work and life, become to run high warmly, and person also becomes open-minded. Friend asks: " I discovery former you is not thing especially, why are these times understood especially just like everything? " I smile say: " I am a person who knows general interest! " I know , this is I am changing at heart. I realize suddenly that still grow in time, make self is this to do , as if, as soon as dividing sweat a minute, gains have accomplished , will have repayment. Career goes up , feelings goes up is so.


Young son is of 5 years old. Yellow hair, white skin, dark eye. At the time of 4 years old, I bring him to go to supermarket , buy thing. Attendant eldest sister asks: " this is the child that you see to household? "
I say: "
Her eye does not see me, vision does
My surface brings helplessness
She stares at little thing
As soon1200It is
She nods , still does not give
" foreigner! " young
" what country? " I probably
" the foreign country of Gansu!
I busy catch up him incessantly , nod politely with
Do you include disposition?
Son is not big for me to bring , has no
One day, son says for me: I say today with our teacher that say that the clothing that she wears is really beautiful! Teacher smiles to sink , is over, give me one is little to paste scholar. I smell feel suddenly that son has grown up. Son grows up in I am busy the distress of business. When my home, when Gansu housekeeper meticulously He protect to grow up; Also is when according to practice strict economy in life consciousness grows up. Housekeeper always educates son, your older sister they how to grow up , his older sister is the daughters of housekeeper.

Compared with his elder brother, my elder son and young son are not a stratums absolutely with him. My elder son since is sensible to rise to know famous-brand consciousness, having beverage will also notice brand, always not have what to drink what , young son drinks his surplus water always when he returns from foreign countries, in is as drinking my heart is miserable, this comes afterwards I just know. It is not life problem , is the educational problem of consumer idea. But I can not complain that I should feel grateful. I for housekeeper kiss feelings is the feeling of household as before, for my son, she has not returned home for 5 years.
In this year in the Spring Festival, she brings son to go home. The courtyard of countryside surrounds fully children , is waiting for son to give them a piece all land hair biscuit, in which include her two kiss nephew. Son is hers, she thinks that is.
I bring son to buy.Son says for me: " my mother does not let me spend money in disorder with her. " I say: " you are given birth to by whom? " he says: " I am given birth to by her. " I say: " I am whose mother? " he says: " you are the mother of elder brother! " I say: " you are whose son? " he says: " I am the son of my mother. " I do not ask at last to go down , have not also said at last: " your but my son, stupid son. " this is everybody own feeling, to can not force , should learn respect.

Second 18

Speak:
When I remember matter, my living environment is to cannot depart from school. A classroom is the place that I patronize frequently. Li Da Ye of dining room, I wait for to have received from his hand to just make the steamed twisted roll of pot frequently. We live in a little house in school a side of front door, father is principal , therefore has teacher always to tease me , not know like really that I am still to fawn on father, then I 3 or 4 years old. At the time of 8 years old, our family moves a little town of suburb , is going to primary school there. Since I am foreign, the accent that still brings city person has become naturally the object that local child bullies. In groups boy the various nicknames that let them to take to me , still cut me with stone. Mother finds school from time to time, I have huge horrified sense for classmate. But my learning score is very good, always get typeset when top two. The level of primary school of 4 years , I had been chosen for red little soldier brigade length, but having not still escaped quilt spoil , is bad as child bullies to transport. This duration I institute alters accent, but it is useless.
銆€銆€

I more proud part is my poem writes well, belong to same year little Jin the effect of village peasant poem imitates make, compare fashion. At the same time, I write novel at home , dream for to regard as home. But mother seeks the teacher of fine arts to me , lets me study drawing, bamboo orchid plum chrysanthemum includes the soldier image of workers and peasants choose copy. There is still accordion, the wave of young girl Er card dance music, one day20Time. More professional campaign is dozen table tennises, district amateur physical culture school and the half special field of day day are trained , the tired person of life or death. Neighbor says that my mother is to train " white special ". Mother is helpless very much , so reproaches me , and is not hardworking , white white makes reduction person joke can not be successful. In my childhood, the child with today is the same and tired , so, I can understand them, so that my my child what does not ask them to study.


Our home is not spare , because mother is ill, still have milk Lao and we a life, but I have no brother sisters , am on good terms than the circumstances of the other sons and younger brothers of workers and peasants somewhat , will not at least pick up thing on roadThere is still pocket moneyBut I never eat coarse food grain. I am the "noble" in home. It is to pick up the basket of dung that I have the ornament of after school of classmate, I am racket , draw the lined box of musical instrument. Though my children's garments are the constant national defence of usual years is green, pocket side is quilt hair chairman quotation little book mill has broken rear patch, may that is also a kind of fashion. My happiness comes from parents hope children will have a bright future. May I am not sensible child absolutelyDo not know what is theBut have notHave hobby isFor example, tableBecause must not covet to work hard. Other also is is shallow taste Zhe stop. Therefore, I have accepted the encouragement of leather belt of mother. I have not written the word of writing brush wellThe word of writing
Go to middle schoolI nearly haveIs mainly becauseThe personIs as knowingIdolatry. He.Parents have to send me to a key school from 10 kilometers of to study, every week 6 returns to home from school, parents when tense busy , they decision dry enterprise follows me probably for now age is similar.

Remember that they have borrowed the money of 20 thousand Yuan from friend , have no factory building, a 20 square meters of unit dormitory side that we live in land visit to clean is clean, 8 workers, two sets of mould, little plastic factory has started. It is busy every day , goes home Saturday, I and workers have meal together , have meal since childhood with parents in dining room to be accustomed to. The hardships when parents start an undertaking , is hard to let to state. Is remembered , when father begins to build factory building, in day day, is in building site. It is one, the horse who pulls earth Jing , father bars carriage as Ou-Yang-Hai. Father has stomach trouble , often spits out sour water , always bites top steamed bun, mother goes to workshop every day in the evening night patrol, have never leaked. Parents all the life has no departure to educate system , pawning enterprise do big afterwards, in all profit hands in department , have solved the housing problem of teachers. My father is known as the red capitalist of educational system at that time. Parents are taking factory as home, 20 years consistent Japan, understanding worker than understanding I pay off Chu.

After 16 years old, schoolPerhapsI can not be filled with interest for the learning primary school on picture. The result of college entrance exam can imagine , I have lost out. Parents is sad and lose me to realize do not arrive , or say that foundation has no to realize. But when they force , I have read still again. Read again for two yearsBecause pressure arouses neurasthenia and can not take examination. Finally, have altered liberal arts, the slogan of then is: Have studied is mathematical , go to world do not be afraid of. So have no person would shame study. I have not studied historical geography course in schoolHave to rely on selfing study. I remember the wall in home go up paste fully word, fully, eye is geography and historical problem , is copied from textbook by parents, in order to ask question at any time I.

At last, I in 3th year so as exceed score by theWhen I knows ideal and the lifeTheir machinery in have broughtSo that I today when say thisSo make my ideal declaration not as flow in vague and general slogan. I think that in same year, they though not definitely want to establish the training motherland flower basic step at that time via rational considerationIt is merely completeAlso though this durationBut as aIs beenSo, I am filled
What regret is me haveSo that when in afterwards.Obvious expression< xml:namespace prefix=st1 ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"/>< personname w:st=on productid=鐝富浠?Teacher< personname/>Teacher has very badEven if attendingI like to noticeTaking teacherPortrayUniversityI have notBefore examination, itMake examination60DivideThinkWe are legalRely on untyingJustCan make.I if teacher will< personname w:st=on productid=閭f椂鐨?Then< personname/>TeacherIt is nationalThey feel the quality ofWhen graduating , I had been distributed to the most bad unit, mother has worried , drags the ill leg of two serious rheumatisms to go to relation for me , is director to wait , she has stood at office entrance for some hours , sits repeated in roadside, a teacher stretches little finger, say for mother that I am thisSee only because I likeSchool has distributed work


AttendSignify that aBut my psychologyThe system77RecoverThe role of some oldEven procuratorial work is systematic, troopsIt is clothingThe collar badgeMy time.However theI take theStatisticsWith myNot makeSo that12A monthly11MonthThis final monthBut I have beenThe economicIs now on

Then major corruptionFrom reconnaissance,, 500First RMBMay reachVariousSuperior stipulation5 cases render meritoriousWhenHot trousersStormChange withAnd though, weMidnightBut it is stillAt most, boil3th classIn so corridorIs not is the prisonerThereHave noFew days wind:It is?Otherwise, call
Section35ItIs smartBusinessA little current longIt!Whole30ManyBesides aWhole departmentExtremely,.Whole department5 averageOur group38ItIs transferredThe fleetPersonRateOther some colleaguesClaim toNight is studiedWe have stillThis is.I at26ItPreparing theNow wants to come. . . .But that is the.
It is daily, we get typeset in different clue to check , see who picture prisoner, it is prisoner to also itch to who, though closing the door of office to recite poems , make drawing, open Men is nearly expression prestige, it is sinister in appearance to be close , for town, others lives. The first case that I manage accepts bribes case, criminal suspected person is the clerk of certain factory , is also a ex-serviceman, what accept bribes is color television and motorcycle and total value3000It is multivariate, that person plead guilty attitude is very good, ask that what says what , is some stutters only. I ask: Does he think what so-and-so has given him? Answer: " is big, , , , , , big . . . . . .. Big . . . . . .. ", as sound arm takes place , increases gradually, I relieving imagination cerebrum follows his arm movement to alternate constantly consider the goods graph of elephant. At last, he rises bonus face, cry out to say: " big motor. " I can't help Ha-Ha laughs , because his arm movement is too big. Section chief when side is ruthlessly ruthless to have kicked one of my foot, little sound says: " serious point! " mention message over afterwards, I begin to speak this joke for others, colleague says: " you still smile others! See the sock of yourself. " I low first one sees , the same one and are that color is close. Hurry to buy the new , when returning , bicycle is again forgotten at shop entrance , going home from work again is a coherent disorder seeks. Colleagues like my style, including section chief, so, I handle a case independently to have no problem.

In department, have matched a trainee and woman to me, university is of 4 years, that girl is innocent extremely. To obtain evidence , we need to go on a business trip to Henan investigation bribery person. Before runing away , she says difficultly: " hear of that Henan is very confused, if meet rogue, what to be done? " I say: " is all right , we are well reasonable. " she says: " opposite side does not hear what to be done? We can not fight , are too dangerous, if they have raped us, what to be done? " I say: " tape two rubber condoms, is ready for any eventuality. "

At that time, I have married , I have really taken two rubber condoms from home. Afterwards, lead has still sent a male colleague and the, as a result that Henan person that goes together with us, is to not recognize that he has given others thing. Some of his fellow villagers let us eat watermelon, it is directly upright on watermelon to insert knife, our melon has not dared to eat , have left that village in the evening. We have not brought gun, tape dare not also use.

Have gone to Henan how can do not go to lose forest temple? 3 persons see have reached historic site in temple nearby have sought inn to live take off, but have only a 3 human worlds. OK, gather together! Hold so in the eyelid low male and female same room of Buddha , certainly, it is last that rubber condom uses. Result suffers husband home one beats , originally, he counts for rubber condom to consume , asks me why is few, he nearly does not believe that I explain sincerely.
I cannot always render meritorious service , and am not case source problem , am also not ability problem, my possible mood is improper for to be engaged in the work of law enforcement, after two years, I have adjusted , is away from procuratorial work system, it is my only regret to take off that pretty garments, section chief tries best to persuade chief procurator to stay , afterwards, he has been. I have arrived city the National People's Congress and highest right office, what contact is the lead of the senior level, having also learnt deposit , have gotten rid of impetuousness by oneself gradually.

Our member9Personal, 3 member leading, 3 division chieves and 3 department level persons include me, except office work and all famous-brand university legal special fields, I am not famous-brand, so day day I timid speach, is afraid of because of horizontal problem let person joke. This kind of place, do not allow problem even as the punctuation mark of file, I make progress with great efforts. Return into party, join the Party introducer is two female division chieves, it is diverged that they are university classmate originally , make progress merely in working because of competing in order to mention duty , and have occured , I mediate between them , have learnt to behave. There is still a responsible lead on them, from countryside, often let me report thought , bring me in time their domestic cool books suned to see , the works of horse row, and want me to write study. It is earnest that he works to be , include life attitude. There is once, he asks me seriously, buy ice-lolly suitable freeze still with refrigerator stick is suitable? What regret is that I cannot answer , this is economy problem, I can not make this budget because of not know the refrigerator content of their home. In a word, because of good expression, have been still recommended party school to study graduate student , study Marxism philosophy special field. After graduating , I have taken off sea, the brave choice of revolutionary youth.
Retrospect before self goes to sea working course, not whether accept , for the major influence of my a lifetime, have raised my field of vision, so that the macroscopic location of me in going into business.

No comments: