Sunday, February 24, 2008

Have not thought of when gold Mao mansion I am this person

Hit in"Scholar"The gold that arrives silver smooth one"Please"Word movement. The campaign of

"Go"I have hit a sedative to self, so"Little"Mud pit. Because household is the excellent party member of the Communist Party of China , gets organization education deeply for many years , maintains hard simple inherent qualities always. I bring her to this , want to experience invincible role and the lovely glamour of money merely. However, I state: I this not is when lure is corrupt, and it is making a kind of experience , experiences"Behave".

Nonsense says less that multiplies elevator to reach 54 layers of building , and then turns elevator to 56 layers of building. Make elevator door, I fear cautiously that there is what golden silver on the ground or the thing of jade carvings is steped on by me badly. On corridor, do not see a Miss to go to meet to come up, it is disappointed to let me have. I can only will"It"Change to look all around , the step of joint probe scout brain Lu, this case just as a town people that just comes down from 16 Shanghai shop quays. Again one makes foot, one step has steped into a coffee hall with graceful atmosphere and graceful good taste.

Now, position Miss goes to meet , blocks my way , states that minimum consumer each wants 95 Yuan. I have come 3 persons, must consume 300. Return may, when in I plan. I have sought a Changsha hair , have buried buttocks right off to go in. Lay aside Zhou the bag of Ba Ba, take recipe , study seriously, as if a archaeologist is studying a rare antique.

Recipe printing is fine , divides 22 volumes, one is beverage and wine kind of aspect, another is in the aspect of cake fruit. I have wanted a sweet food to put together basin , add a Italian cheese , have ordered two cups of beverage additionally and am a ounce of"Take"Brandy.

Look about four weeks, this just discovers that coffee hall is not great , but has the highest roof on world. Raise head to look up at , front is a piece glass curtain wall always reaches the limit , curtain wall back can see indistinctly the about elevator that does not stop. 3 other surfaces are to obey building layer go up corridor support wall. Ceiling hangs a huge snow-white milk lamp, milk lamp is very round , has manner very much , is still so bright in the high place of 100 meters. And the straight front under glass curtain wall is a great oil painting, there are the few color pieces of oil painting, it is very abstract, what I can't see drawing is what , can only go to imagine , perhaps, this is the creative intention place of painter.

In hall, have only tens of persons , and is foreigner more than half. Proscenium, two wear a body and the youth male singer of dark full dress the female singer that red cover packs straight feelings input land performance the song of foreign language. Dance for joy , say"Dance"Some describe"Red"Step is so lithe , makes position

Each foreigner who has sung a song and has a 60 corner over claps hands one time , has characteristic very much. It is not to say that singing very much have characteristic , but is that this kind of site scene has characteristic very much. One of unfortunately my sentence lyric also hears do not understand , can only raise head foolishly foolishly, look over high but again do not know is any corridor mouth some persons that peep downward. I hope them upward, they hope me downward. Are you interesting? RMB goes down , do any matter metropolis is very interesting.

Not! Present Italian cheese lets me can not flatter , interest does not get up , I have clearly a kind of when eat to raise the feeling with stale state milk , also true imagination does not make Italian why will like to eat is this kind of to play skill. Is as"Take"Feeling still calculate is good in, take off stomach have somewhat energy , also have somewhat taste, merely a big mouth drinks to sink , a ounce of this mouth, isn't that have heart to hang my appetite?

Sit in my oblique opposite foreigner,"Take"Put together not , cost is too big, me also consumes not. To put together , put together Shanghai yellow rice wine, a Yuan 5 angles are a bottle of, guarantee makes reduction in he since go to outside one to feel better. Unexpectedly, foreigner lifts up cup unexpectedly , sends a friendly smile to me. I am very embarrassed , also want to lift a cup of congratulatory words sent last a Shanghai person, but cup has been left empty"Take"Brandy takes off

Proscenium, 3 singers are RMB is still singing fully in a low voice joyfully, my heart also when wander everywhere to wander , feelings RMB is cordial and lovely, also experiencing behave a kind of meaning. Just free feelings You You, daughter has pushed my one , asks when may go.
"Urgent"I say. Daughter"I starve , have".

In coffee hall, have no surface"This kind of place asking"

Is over!"It is"Report."Behave"Since realizing this kind of taste , have not thought of! When going out , psychology has preparation, the taste that has not thought of eastern and western has such discrepancy. So, the discrepancy of ideological and cultural customs? After death, the sound of singing of 3 singers is still rising , is so melodious.

Do you return to the first matter that I do"Take"Role. Experience"Behave"Have suffered defeat , as if same

No comments: