Monday, February 25, 2008

That old place is male to say: My life straight countdown

Night, old place male cable.38First wages return me a " writing publication not the same feeling wants to say that hears to him. Telephone that, old place man not language. I do not know him for those browses the words of person show would head holds opposition opinion still.

A good while has been a century seemingly. Old, man has started to talk at last, his sound elephant extrudes probably in winch, is general. He says: " dark star person, tell you that the time that belongs to me has been few, because my life is entering countdown. "

Do not scare me! I think I hear in telephone earphone wrong words. May old place male a word a sentence, spit out unexpectedly so clear, unless I am deaf person or silly son, can understand the meaning of man wrong old.

Old place man gloom says incomparable: " when I say this words to export , I feel that self has had no secret may speech. This signifies: I will go to the road of self-destruction , finish with the form of suicide since already life. "

Though old, man speaks , is

Old, man says< xml:namespace prefix=st1 ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"/>< personname w:st=on productid=寮犻摥杩?Inscription< personname/>Mr so writes road in it composes a book " the life curve of Chinese": ' is passing this life minimum tide of youth adults , as physiology goes up is gradually old and feeble, life reaches another climax , and this climax will always drive forward highest summit. In Chinese culture, old represents all paramount things- - -Wisdom, moral. .' therefore,:: ' world has your cloud: Jue a, tooth a, virtue one.

" run in the opposite direction with Chinese culture, is one Chinese culture influence comes out produce son - - I, do you say resolutely resolutely when entering - - 'Qing Zhuang Nian Zhe Ge Ren Sheng Zui Di Chao' of life black period by oneself what these words purposes are?

" a word: This marks that I will expound my own thought with own action. First, since is this to carve , I will give up self theoretically criticism consciousness , negative psychology , overthrow attitude. On aged problem, I the action of use self comes to declare publicly compatriots: Is beginning from self , carry out the revolution on cultural idea for self, like self sacrifice pursue a kind of life choice:Give up old age; Give up splendor. If so, so,

" secondly, what I will say is that own choice is taken the responsibility for only for self. For others, I do not undertake responsibility. But what I still want to show is that I enter the men and womens in aged ranks as well as the people that have entered into aged ranks for being going now, expression I deeply respect.

" have again, for my parents, they have entered old age, I will still support them with the obedient road of China. Especially for me mother especially. Because she is a person who has no the source of a penny , can only lean a housewife that husband supports. Her spiritual prop is: Since childhood, lean parents , marry to lean husband , lean the little in the future. If I take out for her to take this kind of dependence , am to kill it undoubtedly. This is a kind of cruel behavior really. I not!

" yes! Elderly can enjoy the splendor like a kind of summit. One is retaliate; 2 is compensation. Revenge the oppression of former acting person. However he( she) a generation that implement the offspring for that picture is her. Do you compensate what? It is very simple , compensates the disaster disaster that he( she) get in being offspring. So, when this I will announce that abandonment is splendid. In principle, it is to show that I have at the same time given up retaliate and abandonment compensation. Let all life dark is borne by one of my person! Also let have the person of next generation can have the mood of a well developed and health. Leting happy and lucky at the same time transport arrive all male and female compatriots! "

Right now at this moment, can my

Learn abandonment and abandonment aged life; Learn embrace , embrace the arrival of dead god. When each dusk, the symbol of thin several life termination is sung like final night that rain drop takes off under eaves for windowsill and that water big jar sends. This is a unemployment perhaps , is single , spirit is male the old who goes up tiredness to cannot bear, to the finally a dignity that common people transmit and defend. This is what to be not another kind of solemn and stirring life ever?

< chsdate w:st=on isrocdate=False islunardate=False day=8 month=7 year=2007>2007-07-08< chsdate/>Morning

No comments: