Monday, February 25, 2008

It may come again( 6-10) if woman has how many dreams

Author: Arrange:

6th Zhang

Speak:.Alexander.Buddha La-Ji-Mi-Er-Luo

Crow g orchid land between place Europe Asia and Africa, is Chinese product trend the bridgehead of Europe. Its big environment has the opportunity with Chinese relatively economic trading development. The Wenzhou persons in crow g orchid has 30 thousand. Their brains are flexible , have cheap product, have occupied very quickly the position of crow g orchid wholesale market.
The opinion of Sun Li is correct, develop crow g orchid Chinese product exhibition and establish crow g orchid Wenzhou city. So, we have registered in Buddhist nun La-Ye-Fu to be named " the crow g orchid economic alternating center of Chinese culture". Then, again cooperate with" crow g orchid international economic technical cooperative head office" , have established in crow Ke-Lan" crow g orchid Chinese farming industrial and commercial industrial park".2002In year, "center" has held first class crow g orchid Chinese architectural household decoration and light industrial product exhibition successfully. Have established the two countries in crow since then between the foundation of exhibition trade, have facilitated for China customer crowd integration as well as the establishment of " crow g orchid Chinese merchandise Cheng ". By the contact coordination of " the crow g orchid economy of Chinese culture exchanges center ", Chinese Tianjin is close to sea new area with crow Ke-Lan Nicholas Ye the knot of Fu city is friendly the city proper. To promote between two countries, the intercourses of field such as economic cultural sport offer a green channel.

Crow g orchid nearly has no a possess high quality product Chinese enterprise when this establishment the supply relation stabilized for a long time. The consumption demand of crow g orchid is turning to Gao Zhi cheaply from early pursuit to melt , brand melts direction development. From means of production, see that the raw materials of profession such as daily necessities, weaving, additive agent for food, electronic product, computer and the pharmacy of crow g orchid come from Chinese Mainland basically. However, come from European and Russian transit, since geting the exploitation of agent, price house is high. See from industrial structure, crow g orchid when the agricultural, industrial urgent need of service industry carries out product replacement and structural transformation, the opportunity of Chinese enterprise is very many, but China because of many years come to isolate , on range of products and standard, it has gap with our crow side , does not know mutually. Now, electron and home appliance of China already enter world advanced level with the development of information industry on quantity and quality , have had the ability of autonomous development international market. China should beg these industries to walk out of first by addition of WTO, drive and promote China outside go through foreign trade and development.
In crow Ke-Lan, the president visits the two countries that China signs to state jointly, in both sides emphasize again, crow trade though has got considerable development, but present leading product should still strengthen two countries energetically in cooperation and the intercourse in the aspect of hi-tech and its product for raw material and elementary consumer goods, crow side hopes to cooperate with Chinese enterprise to produce to import replacing product. From this, establishing " crow g orchid Chinese city" is imperative.2004In year, Tianjin government general office gives
This duration, my exchange between crow Ke-Lan and China, the delegation that often has China accompanies us crow Ke-Lan, but the policy of crow g orchid is always unstable, this has hidden to our running a lot of crisises.

7th Zhang
銆€銆€Speak:
銆€銆€
Since having compensated money, linking the house in home have also sold , can only rent room. Have moved domestic four times for a year, old parents picture the wounded soldier of withdrawal. This duration father cough gets fierceness, go through check , cancer. Must when he the remaining years of life lets him enter new house , I am dark to be determined. Determination is great, but then is had only in my pocket200First RMB. First, advertisement lets my eye one bright, deliver the down payment of 10 thousand Yuan may when bank does according to uncover , may take the key of bridal chamber , afterwards, deliver first issue money again. It is good, I have method.
Have borrowed the company where 10 thousand Yuan has delivered down payment and uses self to make assurance , handle bank formality from friend. After one month, bank in-forms that delivers first issue money before, this, I and company a friend of cloud port talks , use my house contract mortgaged borrow 140 thousand to do business , he has promised me. I have selected afternoon of a Friday , have taken a bad check , come to sell building place. Sell Miss to building to have no experience , have covered unexpectedly Zhang, have signed contract. My horse does not stop hoof land rush to go company cloud port, Sunday is returned to Tianjin, Monday morning cash enters account. Seek person simple fit up one takes off , move.
Parents do not know me play son France, think that130Square meter and 3 room two halls worth 480 thousand. It is died that father has lived in 3 months only, what he knows own trouble is cancer , support weak body, a own person goes to hospital, do put Liao , melt Liao, the doctor always asks: Patient? Father says: It is me. Have gone to later stage, he has been in hospital , then already speak is very difficult, I accompany father to pass final 3 months in his life. Are money from there? And do not say debt to tangle body , it is nearly daily that I take calling on the corridor step besides ward to borrow money. It is meshed that telephone number falls out completely, above telephone number one has not leaked. Enter ward often, I dare not see father that Qi the sight wished. I say frequently that is: " pa, rest assured to cure the sickness , money have no problem! " then, I weave recklessly the progress on business, must weave to share. Father is not confused , he has built up with 20 thousand Yuan , has done a decent enterprise, his I also becomes nation-wide model worker therefore. Father hears very pleasedly, I dare not see father the tear of canthus. Go home after, what a glance is seen is that paralysis when bed causes to speak because of apoplexy the ambiguous mother that does not settle and study and not very earnest son. I, want to cry to have no tear.

In 3 months, it is that my a lifetime follows 3 months with the most close father, it is sensible that I seem. But must recognize superstition, when I go out in two hours, father does not be all right suddenly, at that time I happen mobile phone sinks news. When returning , father has been sent into mortuary. Hear nurse to say , father a time of another time cry out my name, have swallowed final one breath.
Father the contrast of the splendid and final circumstances of same year is too big, this is my fault completely, think of the problem that father just makes on my business marquis says for me: " money have not been all right , person does not get influence. " but he receives a night in a night land sleep not , have slept can also hear that he shouts loudly in shocking dream. After all, this is100The loss of 10 thousand He! The 3 sets of house in home is sold completely, rent room to live , have moved domestic four times for a year. For my debt, the savings of parents a lifetime are accompanied by me. I hate self too! Itch to to cut broken self , apologize to parents. May say that these words have been over.
Funeral, I have in-formed few relative only after, die lively can let father feel unwell more. Entire process, I picture a white matter " big ", have had no tear. Father is lifetime honest and tolerant and honest, public praise is very good.
I am sorry for
In in busy, I have neglected self, have had no forthcoming month for a long time to go through. Have been pregnant as soon as checking. I hurry to give to just go to Sa Sha of crow g orchid, call , do you ask him what to be done? He says that this is his matter , is considered by him! I decide to want this child.

A summer, my ox the same pant under Bao Ri atmosphere calls to contact business. Go to Fujian for the first time to contact business , will say through a plate of mountain of Wenzhou. Lie when enclose in Sino-Pakistani, dare not see the steep cliff besides window, the broken vehicle that jolts all the way carries me and language the south that is obstructed peasants. Still having two months then arrive to be about to give birth to expect.

Luckily my working progress is still good. Two months afterwards, Fujian province pays governor have received our mayor delegation. By Embassy ambassador companion, I do not go , after all, two weeks is expected date of childbirth. Sa Sha returns from rushing from crow g orchid trunk , accompanies them to go to Fujian.
I decide to make caesarean birth in advance , still always have no opportunity beginning from pregnancy to inspect. In that day, I take a plastic bag, inside packs to wash Shu utensil, a person has gone to hospital. Doctor asks indissolublely: " why make caesarean birth in advance for two weeks? " I say that on hand last matter is too many, pressure is too big. Doctor again asks: " who signs for surgical operation? " I have let friend to feign that relative has signed word. Surgical operation is still calculated smoothly, housekeeper has taken care of me for 3 days. Prepare to leave hospital , when settling accounts , money are not enough , because doctor has at the same time lost a product tumor on uterus for me to pick. Cost has risen , as soon as I can not find out courtyard, am that may do not be all right , busy call again to in-form another friend , that person has bought sheet to me. That friend asks: " you livelihood the matter of child why do not tell all? " I reply: " only borrow the matter of money, I will not trouble again any person. "

After 26 days, I have again gone

8th Zhang

Speak:.Alexander.Buddha La-Ji-Mi-Er-Luo
銆€銆€The cultural difference of eastern and western is not long-term understanding , is also that basic cognition does not be come out. What nation has the advantage of what nation , also has the deep-rooted bad habits of what nation. In crow Ke-Lan, my disagreeable own compatriot is lazy, the behavior that not taken the responsibility. In China, it is hypocritical that I can not accept Chinese's also , is cunning. Therefore, I often follow Sun Li to occur for the national counterplea of not conscious behavior , and often let opposite side silent with the most ruthless fact.
Afterwards, we do not feel like to have argued , time after good self is most important. Since Sun Li always comparison works hard , she is a free time the person that does not live , can seldom take accompanying me to see television. After child is born , her personality is more silent. I always feel her have what matter to conceal I, but she does not say that I also have no method to know that this is my intuition only.
I love her very much. My former two wives and Russian, crow g orchid most women are the same, trifling and stingy, daily subject is seldom discussed except family and child, have together some subject with my interest. Though, Sun Li exchanges and however with me, but our intercourse is happy. She likes the matter with meaningful thought, this is not the problem of knowledge and educational background , but is the quality problem of a person.
Our intercourse
She arrives from pregnancy to48Year ,
One day, I ask her: " old old woman,
" you needs what shape
" man is so certainly ,
" you needs what woman?
" I just do not want prostitute, to
" your words estimate is nearly impossible to accomplish. The man of China once and is not that the woman of spouse occurs relation, will be often concerned with feelings. Once is concerned with feelings, may assault marriage, or is concerned with economic interests. "
" want not you gang I seek friend,
" I which have such friend? Why do you
" Ai! Have
" you have such girl
" have certainly, they still appreciate me , are
" now has?
" last year has one, It is believed that now, have married.
Sun Li nods , says:
Sun Li also has some boy friends, I know the relation between them very much , am the relation on business mostly. Occasionally, writing friend appears , has normally few contacts, but I think that she understands my meaning.
Time flatly error , I feel

銆€銆€

9th Zhang

Speak:
About the problem of debt, others borrows and do not borrow money can seemingly find out favor is thick and weak. Actually, this has no may thick is not, this society borrows old old woman is more easy than borrowing money. My creditor son considerable part is been unconcerned with favor, I have given others to spend money the opportunity of doing business100The interest of %. Certainly, it is a kind of confidence to dare borrow. But what I am hard to accept is that often call to me in home, think in telephone is called to home may avoid bad thing to occur.

A period. I have nearly become telephone horrified disease, whenever have person in is called to telephone home, from the sound of the tinkle of bells, my feeling is 4 words: It can't realize this kind of dripping wet feelings forever that " palpitate with fear " have not owed the person of debt. Though the person in home says me not when, my heart is always to tremble, have cut a knife seemingly by people. It is spoilt that a telephone meeting of the tinkle of bells twists my feelings of one day , good mood suffering is let nearly. I for household feel guilty have become the heavy stone that is hard to forever unload.

There is once , household receives judicial indictment, because I have not delivered room loan on time every month, bank has indicted. Do law originally I for this is not tense , I can strive for conciliation to bank , mend , at the same time also may this is from, make do with creditor. Though it is so, sees that household is pitiful and has no the sight helped , I am still very sentimental, they have no , is this kind of to bear force. Young son sleep look is so lovely, he will not know the feelings of mother at all, if house is true, quilt is conducted, that can arise the feeling that may be held without home, I dare not think deeply.

Daily time is to pass in suffering. On the one hand, to make money , rush about , maintain the cost of company and family. Company will develop , has gained some money with great difficulty, puting in pocket have not covered heat yet , is received immediately by creditor, does company how to develop? On the other hand, to repay a debt , borrow money everywhere, interest is more and more not that person gets time high, really, lie on bed, I do not remember Yang Bai Lao all the time. A person is in dire straits , have no have to turn over opportunity, majority are since debt presses too deep, pant is however angry. Claim " have no debt one body lighten ", the ancients describes , is too realistic. Think that father is ill for 3 years , die of illness eventually; Mother hemiplegia paralysis when bed 8 years, before dying of illness , have lived in seven hospital because of heart trouble , use how much money between which, I have not made statistics , also do not want to make statistics , cure the sickness for kinsfolk , worth! Fortunately mother is not as good as father like die former brains that is clear, I volume takes lie well deceive more. Now I the household that most fears to have person to discuss self in illness eat is what nutrition medicine.
After father dies , I bear major economic source. Family income always deficit, sometimes, having meal have become problem , do not say the coal consuming list of water power more , still have telephone list to owe to deliver. Say that hear to outsider, nobody will believe. It is stupid that mother has had old age, but with same year father dozen reasons the style in enterprise has not changed , Zhu Shi concerns , loses temper frequently, I am many and a level of to bear , often mediate the contradiction between mother and housekeeper, have no time really to run frequently housekeeper market, have to do not divide right and wrong land confront each other with mother. Sometimes, marquis looks at the old form of mother , feels sad limitlessly. Fear that creditor forces door to stimulate mother , has to borrow money to repay a debt. I most fear that a word heard is: " tonight I go their home ".

To borrow money and return money, it is accustomed to seeing such things to be satirical and ridicule me. I have learnt under those occasion since Chao, in order to get rid of embarrassment. Tear deglutition stomach, emiting come up smile is though magnificent, but it is very low-priced. In pretty a time, my biggest happy sense is: A person lies on bed, from head to foot skeleton is so tired that will break up , but at heart is still constantlying mention: Bread meeting is some! The sky of haze suffering is temporary only, in sunshine bright and beautiful that day, I can regain consciousness , it is living to stand. Where tumble where station gets up , this words for giant group history jade column says may, but it is for me , is extremely difficult really. Think , household the person that does not be in debt business is difficult to do , moreover I the back the heavy debt of one body. It is what taste to fall down to well to take off stone? It is this taste. I have no better method of venting except flowing out tear inwardly in daily night.
Old is public and does not understand that my problem is serious, some matters the back he, it is also pressure at heart. No matter I how to cover up , can not let self become sunshine woman as before.
銆€銆€

Want to be obstructed really , worry the more to make problem the more. Because negligence and the general idea on work have not been implemented on the problem that customer enters boundary , to make one normal commercial investigation group can not enter into the country , customer had been repatriated. China stays crow g orchid Embassy and crow g orchid stay Chinese Embassy expresses regret for this, and console for them. But what I have not thought of is that my cooperator has produced dispute with customer on handling this matter. So that cause customer to revenge , and causeRThe intervention of city Public Security Bureau, so as is suspected for smuggling to send other person illegally to leave the country detain it , 10 thousand has not thought of this matter can involve me. I have not minded , the matter that I do my self knows , the law that I study moreover , have been prosecutor. Minimum I know the limit of crime and non crime, but the matter that should not occur still occur.
One day morning, I am over for mother to manage to leave hospital formality, send medicine to go home. Mother is the heart trouble of usual years, hemiplegia has lain in bed for 8 years, she lives in one hospital almost per half a year, I have been accustomed. Just going to the taxi driver of sub-district entrance and entrance tell that I say: 4 policemen wait for in sub-district until I go to midnight , and ask me long what shape , seem south. I know well , certain is my organization go abroad exhibition can not enter into the country because of SARS the remained problem produced, it has been the self-confidence of university legal special field and the experience of prosecutor to rely on self, I think that they are general investigation and understanding condition.

I leave home hurriedly , arrive company, entrance114, I haveRCity Public Security Bureau, straightforward ask why seek me, reply says that is to obtain evidence , want me to cooperate with my registered permanent residence site local police station writes material, then, facsimile gives them. Joke! Facsimile material why may be evidence, but I do not want to evade , otherwise, how to be so simple.
Before second day in the afternoon, I prepare information , have gone to local police station, home has not also returned , is heart base unselfish universe width. Have gone to there had been reserved , from Tianjin aspect for you Ji press. Same day is that elder son passes birthday, decide to have meal in the evening together , will soon go abroad to his visa to study , he has left off study in domestic for two years, this time, it is the hope that he changes own destiny only to go out; As to young son at that time is just two years old, mother. . . Mother let not to stop , old public abroad foolish Ran do not know , have known that is also unable to help , is foreigner after all. The old mother that just leaves hospital has only in hand400First money, I have no any preparation arrangement.
In evening of same day, I had been sent to detention house, this place is also the place in which I see off person in those years frequently. Have entered prison number, 14 persons a room, Appearance Chang is very severe, afterwards, know that criminal is crime of fraud.
" take off smooth clothing! " she says in a stern voice: " squat 30 times, then wash 3. " do not wait for until I ask what is 3, it is face that in side, somebody reminds , buttocks and foot. After having washed, have given a set of clothes, I have the excitement of a kind of new environment, take a dim view have put on. The place of sleep is coherent shop, the son board on so-called board next son, first come to sleep the son on board, afterwards sleep board next son, luckily person is few, I am final one of son on board, side is a Tibet woman , occurs friction allegedly with policeman when buying thing in market, have bitten opposite side a. Again side is two mutes, coming in is because have stolen thing.

In midnight, my head is layer upon layer by people to have kicked a foot , has not chaped nearly. Open eye one to see , is the old woman face of a metabolism. Originally, that woman has the history of mental diseases , has now happened. In day, it is which! This in the world meddlesome ship does not go to me, unlucky matter is touched completely by me.
A night has not slept well, the idea of 7 8 odd monsters at last not please since come. As soon as being early, the password like military standard appears: Wash Su, toothbrush is half, guard against suicide only. Have meal , steamed bun and pickles. I had been arranged to take the responsibility for brush toilet. Now my head is still making pain indistinctly, have a kind of do not meet sense. In the past in procuratorate, work , will not realize the feeling of prisoner forever. Now, will not only face judicial program , still have that crazy woman more, while facing the prisoner chieftain in prison number, they are patients all, satisfy their psychological pressure and pain with oppression successor, lose human nature.

I and that girl of the Tibetan nationality are afterwards, those persons the "Qinghai-Tibet Plateau" that lets her sing Han Hong, girl contains to stress tear dare not do not sing , and I and they lose to my sour steamed bun, forcing me to eat take off , aftermath can imagine. Grievance under, will again carry prison rule, indoor have to take picture first monitor. I have thought that begin to cry out to shout. Not a little while, have come 7 or 8 policemen, say that I disturb superintendency system to me fetters. The feeling of river snow musical instrument goes up spontaneously.

Midnight, IRCity, as if dregs son hole transfer goes to white residence. Give as security to send me have 4 persons, in which, one is woman. I for them only requirement is: Do not send arrest warrant to home , and use their mobile phone in home to hit a telephone, say that self has gone on a business trip.

Railway station will soon arrive , in which, a policeman puts on me with clothing to begin , again decide to pick my handcuffs a little while on the hand cover handcuffed. I say: " have no relation! " they say: " calculate! We believe you. " all the way go up, all have a chat for day, I give them fortune-telling. Compare under, it still has cordial policeman.
In interrogation room, atmosphere is tense, front sits 3 persons have the momentum of public security fully, in film, it is the same, I with reason as compete , with law, plead for self. Now marquis, I am proud to have university student, graduate student, prosecutor, the cadre of the National People's Congress and party member in own curriculum vitae. I deter calmly while facing. Finally, a section chief says for me, feel wronged first you few days, believe that is legal, we can check up on problem.
The prison of south is really strict, lie in big mountain a row of row little bungalow looks so low and short, on mountain, watchtower monitor is guarded. The new prison room persons more than 20, what is different with north is that they call cage. Cage length is Hebei person, see me to feel that resemble fellow villager , look after me really very much, I have not brought money , do not send thing as local person has family members. Cage length sends others to her thing to divide point, give me. This time, I sleep in board to take off son , have no bedding and pillow; Also have no face of crazy woman. In prison friend, kill a person, steal, evade tax and defraud , peddle poison , prostitution have , from different province, as one migrates , region unites friendly. The prisoner mood of prostitution is best, also the air of teaching materials, often eat to my thing, they belong to rich household. My task is still brush toilet, there are books in prison to be borrowed, after university graduates , I always have no time to read with great concentration , now have got this one to come from the opportunity that does not be easy. Though, it is bitter to rise bored belly , but does not feel depressed. After morning exercises, do lighter , have quota, is the thick rice of south eats do not spoil , it will be a kind of diet!
I thinking about parents and children very
Lock up 7 days as if 7 years.F, put thing in order , your innocent release! " for a short while, all prison friend crowds around , writes fully telephone number on my underdrawers, in wanting me go out to give their home in any case newspaper safety.
Walk out of prison front door,
Wear to borrow the colored underpants of others , in vest, no brassiere and my clothing had been confiscated because of writing telephone number. Have borrowed money, I mount before the airplane of Tianjin. Till then, my life is many and a to go through.


This kind of experience is painful. Today after many years, I wave still do not go. Remember that experience like the calm nightmare of regular meeting in environment. I very much fear after the event , if at that time, problem can not be clarified , my domestic meeting is how about. There though when having only 10 days , but, painful nobody of my heart knows. I when the mother that can not also know to die to go because of that time I no telephone is as this worry Appearance De. As to children, that time is a short momentary memory vacuum only for them, is if I had been misunderstood , they will. . . . I dare not imagine. In the past, hear person frequently to say , the so called needs of perfect man have 3 kinds of experience: Have read book , is away from error marriage , have entered prison. With this standard, judge that I am perfect man.

10th Zhang

Speak:
Mother has gone still!
Have sent two old mans, heart is empty to fall , have a kind of only trip in lifetime Fen Ran. Since then, clothing is dark completely. I since know , my expression does not have, is gentle, also not need who to help me!
Since ancient, become the person of great causeQIt isQIt is to not disregard periphery everything voluntarily, and it is sought common ground while reserving differences that this kind of extent reached is to face periphery everything, weak Ran place. So, I am content very easily, I hold for the blue sky feel grateful mood treat everything, my meeting eastern mountain recurrence, I think of my meeting!
Exhibition can not make , still crow g orchid " Chinese city" do get up! Through husband effort, this project has gotten crow g orchid government approval, but domestic reaction low-key. I have gone alone outside Economic and Trade Commission, under the condition that who also does not know , quest government sustains. Have not thought that outside Economic and Trade Commission happens to have a group to go to crow Ke-Lan to investigate , thethe secretary and director bring team, I earnestly request them to investigate my project. 4 months afterwards, investigation result at last quilt decide as Tianjin enterprise the recommendation project of " walk out of ", have gotten the high approval of city lead.
This has the role of a person in duration, is that I have not thought of , that is Luo Si Yu. We know one year only, he is to know only to appreciate my person , our knowledge makes me understand that what lets to" fall in love at first sight ".
When one friend get-together of that annual the Spring Festival, we have known. Actually in a literature forum, know his name: A writing of very good hand passes some of book , from writing, see that a humor is modest and person.
All have wine, drink each is tiny and smoked. Far he see near near I, we drink far and near do not divide , talk nonsense land blind Kan. I am a person when domestic error the Spring Festival, old public return from, in crow Ke-Lan, having the business that sinks , young son has gone home with housekeeper, elder son studies at school abroad , has again gone after returning. One of my person sees writing friend this time in a lot of gloomy days, I find that self is a little crazy.


" evening goes with me hotel
" is good! " he rushes from Nanjing, naturally, will come down , result we baffled occur should or the matter that should not occur , have become the lover of each other. Afterwards, I have told him my circumstances at that time, perhaps is based on let him approve me is persevering, him also is not rich , the back the old east of old woman takes apart west to borrow land gang I have solved great problem, it is a lot of that I have mitigated right off. A lot of person has advised him not to help me, saying have glued my meeting, is dirty and angry , but he always says lightly " I want! " is he kind gentle have melted I, let me introspect self since extremely, low mood flows , I think that I have no reason, do not brace up. He has also excavated the mood of my analysis, including him to help my motive. He says frankly that he is loving me. This kind of feelings are not those loves on secular meaning. We describe mutual for the partially hard term speech of appreciation, it is this kind of and spiritual to agree with , it is supernatural to deliver , that he calls it , become to block the mood of opposite side the heavy bottom line that falls.
銆€銆€

Person says: It is not ordinary to begin , since have not ordinary finish. I and Si Yu appearance love is such satisfaction. I have said that he is a gentle man, he is fine and smooth to concern , have felt relieved my all grievances. However, I since have worry, at the time of missing him , can not unfold own thought , can not even tell him personally. Like his passion , bear in heart base. We are secretly happy, deeply lovesickness, we experience painful visit quietly. When I am accustomed to to call his elder brother , he replies so natural , hesitates not. Now, I am drunk. When me quietly call, in the brain, fill fully to depend on those happy sense snuggled up in his bosom. Our body replaces our soul appearance melt , our blazing feelings when the snow sea of high mountain is naked to run. I have cried.

In that day, he says that the dream of our two persons is to go to alien land, or go begging land life , get along only together, this is so happiness! I say that he talks nonsense , we not as as this, we can have better time.

Actually, we are having a dream , I understanding for this is a kind of say everything. Am I what to be not such fantasy ever? But I have no, say. My biggest desire is we can often together, in countryside cold house, person passes plain life.


We have opened a company jointly recently , look at each decoration of company , have a kind of regard and entrust existence. Our feelings not only is heart joins one, what is more important is that we have a common ideological body, we are not the individuals of two natures, is when together sad pity the alliance of person of ideals and integrity of the survival value of more careless justice that forms under prerequisite, this also is we are most pleased each other.

We have together the words that say not , but are seldom to talk about feelings to say that like , because we know , we talk about feelings to say that love is this for us to talk about ancient theory, talk about literature, philosophy, humanity and history. This makes our happiness infinite, one day does not see if separate 3 autumns. We seem , is being passionately in love , is passionately in love in the torture for life, others can not understand , we need not also explain.

We together, more picture two little partners, virginity is pure to show self, this is the feeling that we have violated for a long time. He says that his biggest desire is to be our old , brings the wife and children of our each, like Utopia to live in a space, at the same time, we do our literature continuously.

No comments: