Monday, February 25, 2008

I write letter to the city length of Public Security Bureau afterwards accident

Before when write this

May 11 days half past 2 in the evening, I drive vehicle process Han Dan 5 road angle site ring island places, there is one with me the minibus of colleague members has touched my one take off, on side, happen to have a policeman to pass , mark line, our two stops vehicle road near, discuss compensation problem. Now, one opens the policeman of motorcycle to come over , seeing us is still negotiating , convenient winner makes our two hand over vehicle key. Issue to deduct vehicle sheet , fill my number of mobile phone. I refuse to sign , deliver with that Jing argument gets up. Afterwards, that policeman draws out " traffic accident record book" , lets us fill out. Now, have come a pull trailer. Deliver Jing say that need not drag , the person on tractor disagrees on. Do not give do not be all right! Our two has to be drawn out each50It is first. The rope demands receipt, it does not be brought with vehicle that opposite side says receipt, take to ask for from to company. My vehicle insurance is bought before being 3 years, insurance company says ," record book", is not suitable for me, must let policeman open " traffic accident believes book ", otherwise I stand a loss500Yuan takes do not return. Go to matter again to happen land seek that to deliver Jing, explain that insurance company asks. He so as will soon come off work to return to resist me, and one has gone , right now only at three thirty, do not arrive.

Matter separates550Yuan I a little want to be obstructed , pursuing in" vehicle forum" to send dose son have said this matter. After the model book that a person of good intention has read me son, convenient the contact of clear Shanghai director of Public Security Bureau Wu Zhi mailbox tells me. I will throw letter to pass. Have passed a week, the functionary under director generates electricity son mail gives me, say letter have transfered relevant department, meeting is replied as soon as possible to me.

Have againXXDeliverSPolice officer says to my cable that I give the letter of directorSPolice officer lets me come to

That day morning, I deliver Jing squadron. Computer files in show 230 Jing Yuan photograph, each photograph is shot under strong smooth lamp, face department has no color level sense and stereotyped, only difference to lie in that the face department frame of everybody is different. It is a minute of that I have seen , feel that in which, one a little resembles , but checks the record of same day, that person is morning shift, I admit the mistake person. Again scrutiny, another person a little picture. Check record, that person is night shift really in that day, however current official holiday.

I offer a clue, say that deliver Jing have copiedSPolice officer says that is so long time,

For index vehicle receipt money, do not give receipt, I can't take evidence also. Because I can not offer the vehicle brand of that index vehicle. For this, their team leader thinks I this is in volume day side night Tan story. Reasons has 3: One , as you for tractor exaction of fees from enterprises behavior dissatisfaction, is where matter just thinks of complaint after separating one month? 2 if you want to be obstructed really, think of reflection condition but again do not know our squadron address, ask any street casually to be on duty to deliver Jing, they can tell you. In fact, you sink go to us here has come. 3, you say just now that you are a businessman, businessman understands , is at any time , pay money do not give proof, may refuse payment. Go to remotest places, this reason exists still.

Facing 3 impossible reasons, I reply a sentence only: "

SIn the words of police officer bringing words land say for me: " we tomorrow will handle opinion to superior department feedback , you can not again offer correctly that deliver Jing Jing number, I see this matter come to here! Afterwards if meeting what problem, though with me, coming to inquire , my person does not fear to trouble. I am still that sentence words: 'You Kun Nan Zhao Jiao Jing' Ma! "

ReadSMy heart and sight thatSPolice officer understands more than me, the second individual that understands me to point at to accept is as is wrong. Reason is very simple , is to recognize him again Za land? Does he do not recognize that there is this matter to occur , are still not empty talk? I can only a compartment is willing land believe , believe that lead can seek him privately to talk , inquires matter process. He how to be forgetful again, will not forget that day I turn to resist to deliver key, geting face to face with him is flushed that circumstances.

I no longer insist, giving step then may take off! Who does not know , when deliver Jing vision, drivers are a group of stimulated disadvantageous group, that are servile that little mother raises that do not get up. What handle correctness forever is that deliver Jing, what can make a mistake forever is driver.

So, I write road on feedback book:.

No comments: