Sunday, February 24, 2008

When and message, I am what to break off relationship at one go with 222 good friends

Since registering with500Good friend. It has new friend often500After, will arrange moreover. " I recognize , come for 3 years, I am him for selecting me" good friend " those person cannot always take out time back and forth to visit their home express somewhat guilty conscience. In fact, my is when I place knows each other those quantities limited rich friend home walks about , " the most of good friends " home since drive rich never visit. I do not know that these are earnest the person with me as " good friend " is thinking of some what normally, write some what, this is a regretful matter of my mind really.

Show Feng the Spring Festival, it is surplus to have than leaving empty , busy, when taking advantage of , arrange those good friends who are in motherland south and north of Long River. Have not thought that 11 is visited afterwards , find unexpectedly " a lot of good friend " to leave without saying good-bye long ago, the back I go. I return for these to your good friend this is to glance over my rich guest, read the main force of my writing. And I have imagined500" Ge good500Arhat, draw Ken Gao

I want to have been wrong. Big500" Ge good friend " know to work. Know to finish , I decide to break off relationship somewhat resolutely, have merely the good friend in this century of undeserved reputation who will not have the possibility of exchange , totaling number is:222Person.

And222" Ge good friendNReason:

First, I so as whether frequently last line for the partition that goes and reserves line. " many good friends " is even to have no line more than one year in some months, or is occasionally last line emits bubble, company loud fart also does not happen to again sink to go down. This kind of benevolent elder brother takes me, have been deleted the unique most " good friend". I think throughout that writing is the language of writing fan intercourse , have not been this , language foundation can not become good friend. Having " a part of good friend " is shadow when, person peacock southeast flies. I have to delete them. The perhaps these noisy missing matters " good friend" have since. " partial good friends " is checking university student , as soon as going to society, it has to be from plan way out. It is difficult to select field , survival is embarrassed, it is rich to let them write inadvertently again. I can understand , because write rich also is one plays the matter of taste. When a boundary of popular feeling is perplexed, confused, have meal problematic, naturally, can't write in the past those smooth writing. It is clear and noisy to disappear to still have on the contrary with it " some good friends ". Claim that there is painful topic by oneself, when this inconvenience is clear to say. Speech clear self moves new home , leaves a new domestic network address to sink again to return. It is soldier to have one among this, announce that self has discharged , it is rich to do not play, to all good friend who have cared about him trip pretty military salute, then, it is calm and goes. Additionally, having " some good friends " have installed password, I have no right to visit , can't glance over their writing of a cubes point. Possibility is to celebrate the New Year to go home to visit relative , the key on lock, fearing to have meddlesome person come to confused scribble.

Is natural, not have to bid farewellAlmon" person is a example. Person has gone , leaves a unclear not white words. " good friend " ask him to go website has developed which one? He may be to do the material of underground party, a word does not be spat out. Have " fall the river of internet together, needn't bitter ask east and west " Yi. Compare under, additionally, " some of good friends " look broad and level and many when leaving , they feel that the vegetable garden established by oneself formerly have not pleasing to the ear name, give a name additionally system again does not allow , begin all over again straightforwardly so. Come to old shop to close , open new shop additionally. New shop new appearance.

In " its good friend ", still have some of do not know is man, is also woman , is always few, they when do not dispatch from domestic vegetable garden Zhang also the flat of hanging chart, leave the net name of some abstractnesses only to be consistent , is still whole English letter. Adding me after" good friend" convenient Yin name buries surname, do not make eastern mountain. Looking over its vegetable garden to glance over do not exceed frequently10, this several general idea15Year, drive rich make noise is interesting. Same day is rich open, it is friend to deliver me in the same day, afterwards, have not emited bubble again. And I am heart heat originally, it is the person " good friend" to have all to add me , come person does not resist all.

Break off relationship with " these good friends " , still have other some reasons. Say: " have friend " do product to sell directly, in home, it is thick that arrangement gets colorful and plentiful, commercial taste. Though, I am also a businessman, but I do not like this kind of writing not writing and mixture type home of business non business. It so shows that I do not oppose to raise writing with business , but raise writing with business. Perhaps, person likes other browse, person has each, my few speeches. Just as in which " some good friends ", send 10 every day some of writings that turn model book , looking to to lean to click lead to make money , hope I can also accomplish hard-working visit back he( she) home, this kind of person delivers friend mood impetuousness, utility passes winner , is not suitable to seek my artificial friend with writing creation as music. In which, there is position girl, do smile very much , say the own daily browse of vegetable garden to measure after 100, popularity is very vigorous, hope I can with ten Yuan money do not wait price buy the advertising position the "photo album" of him ( she ), this is impossible matter. Still have somewhat is hanging fully beauty photograph and sexual love article from domestic vegetable garden so as gain browse " count friend ", they are also the objects broken off relationship on the spot by my first selection. I do not like not serious, not decent writing and picture always. Prepare edge ball may, but it can not be excessive.

Say that browse is several," good friend" browse several amount not is I break off relationship the assurance of yardstick. Only he( she) insist constantly when is rich, even if browse is below 1000 frequently, I also have 100 reasons to think that share the various happy sense on writing together with him( she). That is afraid of him( she), is always turning model book, turn the dose writing of hot spots of society , have no own original writing, I also do not feel that am strange. I can feel: When this writing universe, of each other is though strange, but like is interlinked appearance melt , after all writing not when difference in degree and amount, your is exchanging with sympathetic response.

When in the good friend that breaks off relationship name list, part comes to for 2 years from" quick Si Bo Ke" rich person, they because of the skill of atmosphere as well as not familiar and message article that does not be accustomed to and report , will not also use article label correctly. These persons have come to have no half a year , have gone quietly, return again from sinking. For this, I have to express regret. As still have " other good friend ", I do not want to break off relationship , is because of their home quilt internet is in power person thorough oppression assigns door , in decade, will not be liberated. As as this, that I straightforward " limited good friend " quota lets give afterwards new person! Have received banner, burn again holy fire, I think devoutly that my writing can be still walked honorablely, and return can radiance 100 zhangs land influence some persons for world outlook know again. I think that those persons that sink can understand this kind of my choice and intention.

What make me have a headache is that: When I arrange " good friend", my high disposition table Electromechanical brain always occurs the phenomenon of halting , around halt frequency adds to be no less than fifty times , between which, have still arisen some of colored screens. Have changed two nuclear note-book computers again go up, or halting , it is unceasing. Window can not be opened , one will be died. A rich guest of the rich person who cares about the people's livelihood, I go in some of halt some of. Feel that is strange, not in not is evil? Remember on my guestbook of vegetable garden, somebody also says in Zeng Dui Wo: " why enter your leaf often halt? " presumably, possibility is computer poisoning ( I pass "NOD32Antivirus[What install]Can discover that there is worm virus in

When deleting " these good friends ", my mood is very odd. Those night is deeper quietly, only start the feeling of opportunity pulls out land , it is dripping wet ,also is joyful. But at the same time, also have a kind of is shy rise spontaneously with apology. After all they many years of Zeng Shi Wo " good friend", also do not say that " a good-bye " have so gone mysteriously. This seems to have to lose my taste. My taste is far from being shrewd to pawn: Had better " 100 good friends " undertake me go , I do not violate a heart of " good friend ". Taste actually also is I behave demeanour, write the heart of writing.

Before I finish this222" Ge good friend " in, can have quilt perhaps the good friend that I delete accidentally, their possibility have is always quietly not language the person that pays attention to my each article to appear. At the time of dead of night, they have been buried in thought , separate internet to share respiration with me , pursue those artistic conception of " heart same wild crane and dust far, poem similar ice bottle sees base settle " together. Winter goes spring comes , month has rare star, so send each not night of sleep. Is rich for me to do too attentively, have not comprehended this point quickly. For this, one of my expression apology, 2 please add me again, is friend, I will treasure doubly.

Road boundless it repairs

< xml:namespace prefix=st1 ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"/>< chsdate w:st=on isrocdate=False islunardate=False day=8 month=2 year=2008>2008-2-8< chsdate/>Night

No comments: