Sunday, February 24, 2008

That year, my door shop has come some of mysterious figures

That is the matter of century the later stage of 90 decade. That day, I am just reading newspaper in shop , report about the article of Asian Financial Crisis, now, the telephone on table has sounded to get up. A Miss asks hurriedly in telephone:"Mr, has computer?"I hear to not understand"Has your company"

Still seek really is for person. My door shop drives nearby a university, since often having university student, borrow computer from me. However, it is short that I dislike university student to borrow issue , have no energy. A computer borrows to go out , have not returned over after 2 or 3 months, moreover, rent is again opened not high. I make clear that for this one, Miss says:"Borrow to borrow"After having checked" OK! If need us,"

Second day has lunch, my shop has come a pretty 3 persons look all around into door, it is to borrow

Miss has"Ji-Li-Gu-La"Have said few sentence"Ji-Li-Gu-La"Land little ditch little"Our company wants to borrowUPS( do not be disconnected"

I have not started to talk yet, siting in a finance of my one side have kicked one of my foot secretly. I understand that this is a trap. Can borrow 5 computers one time is surely a big company, big company rich do not buy computer to borrow , on saying, it is a little not reasonable. Now, there are a lot social last swindler, tactic is also wise, multifarious have. I will be careful! I can be careful! Do not think"Ji-Li-Gu-La"Say a coherent Japanese

I say:"Computer has greatly, however,"
This Miss has again said few" OK!"She agrees that I go to their company tomorrow

" OK!"This is" OK!"Applaud" OKOne thinks incorrect, if this matter is true, arrive where move ready-made computer? No matter! Tomorrow is seen first moreover. Ship goes to end of the bridge from meeting is straight, before turning to mountain, there will be road.Think me.

Second day early in the morning, I have gone out. According to the address that they say on urban map, can't seek. Luckily they have drawn the communication chart of little one. According to this picture, I ask all the way to pass , this kind of feeling as if see on road power line post"Old"Paste"A needle"Advertisement is sought in the

It is a burst to have cost well, just find this place, that is a great grain depot. Ask the entrance guard that looks after the house , it is clear that entrance guard also does , let my self go to the office of 2 floor to ask. I will soon walk to pick up step go up, on corridor, leave empty a person who has no. Can you go to wrong place? Ask person again nobody may ask , want to return , heart is unwilling. I can only one step one is forward cautiously, ghost evil spirit is also flurried, in as if " film tunnel warfare " Japanese devil is bewildered as village.

Luckily I"Hired", let{The past master"Hired" }. I have knocked Fang Men of first office , have not responded. One pushes , door unlatched , inside nobody. In again to, push open the door of second office , is also empty city idea. In will not resemble the forest of same year not to rush in local authorities villain evil idea is general? My heart begins worry to get up. I think , opposite side if pretend me if having to want really, that I says"Sorry!"Because in my pocket,%26S226; %26S226; %26S226; %26S226; %26S226; %26S226; %26S226;So, think that

"Wa!"I have not shouted nearly. The person of< xml:namespace prefix=st1 ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"/>< personname w:st=on productid=閭d綅>That< personname/>Miss calls me ,< personname w:st=on productid=閭d綅>That< personname/>Miss. She stands , take me 4th office,"Ji-Li-Gu-La"Person inside, originally,"Ji-Li-Gu-La"Land let"You have come!"

See the company's emblem that pastes on wall to mark , falling make me remember , see in open space just now when entering front door that there are 7 or 8 big lorries to stop , vehicle is also to paste this department to mark above , seems that their company's strength is still true and not little He! As being true, take talking about contract at once. Not also have no with half hour to bargain , lease agreement is completed.

As soon as contract is signed , I go to person at once. The computer company of dozen that rushes as soon as possible to go my designated buying. Buy even computer accessory in, again arrive home of one of my friend urgently hurriedly, with the most rapid speed, assemble these accessories. Lunch also has not enough time to eat , work first moreover.

Everything is still calculated smoothly, at five o'clock, is completed to work on hand , exceed at five o'clock( also is at six o'clock) deliver the goods after returning to the company of opposite side. Opposite side has paid half deposit, stating to treat my tomorrow printer send , arrive to pay another half money again.

Return to home , thinkUPS, each month rent 50 Yuan, I buy to come in is the Yuans more than 200 a, what printer offers is secondhand goods, hundreds of come first cost, per month each can also withdraw 100 Yuan, can not withdraw all investment costs with some months. The rent of computer is also not low, I depreciation and computer accessory drop in price to lead consider to have gone in all. So long as opposite side can fulfill contract, when arriving , I withdraw all computers and outside set up , return very little a fraction deposit only trip. It is too good!

Have passed 10P- 233The virus in the computer misfortune of tiny processor , speed is odd and slow , how to kill have not also used , it is also useless to pack system again. Opposite side says that this computer is important, 24 hours will maintain mail exchange with homeland( Japan) is unblocked. My handsome reward, subordinate"Hired"Or can't seek the reason"The virus of this"But, I have to terminate contract in advance.

Afterwards, the mainboard of that elaborationP- 233CPU, now sells to household 20 Yuan also nobody wants. Only receive the person of secondhand goods to make binary money. It becomes the souvenir in my show window at last, in the year of proving , I have had one unforgettable business with Japanese businessman.

No comments: